FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Best way to select single guys

Best way to select single guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *emjo OP   Couple  over a year ago

Reading

We are in the unusual position of having more women than men coming to our next party. Need to balance the number by inviting a few single guys as the ones we know are unavailable.

We want reliable, fun and friendly guys. Really want to avoid the stalkers, watchers, pushy guys and socially inept.

Read about all the problems on here but does anyone have a sure fire way of doing it.

Seem to us there are a lot that can talk the talk but when it comes to it they can't handle the reality. Verifications are quite often just polite so as not to offend.

In our crazy thought processes we came up with a pre party audition session ala X Factor. Not sure if that will work lol.

Any thoughts.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ickens CiderMan  over a year ago

taunton

So how are your seX factor style Auditions going to work? Is there a form to fill in to start with? lol or is it and online application process?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Is cheryl on the pannel ? Mite she send me home ? Lol. Sounds like the right idea, to interview them.

Reading

"So how are your seX factor style Auditions going to work? Is there a form to fill in to start with? lol or is it and online application process? "

We have no idea. Crazy idea. lol

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"So how are your seX factor style Auditions going to work? Is there a form to fill in to start with? lol or is it and online application process?

We have no idea. Crazy idea. lol"

I don't think that's a crazy idea at all, I'd say organise to meet some guys for a couple of drinks, probably on separate occasions, just so that you can meet them and see if you like them! We always do that anyway even when we're meeting couples as wouldn't want to invite any one into our home without having met them. Z

good luck lol

By *ickens CiderMan  over a year ago

taunton

"So how are your seX factor style Auditions going to work? Is there a form to fill in to start with? lol or is it and online application process?

We have no idea. Crazy idea. lol"

Maybe you hire a venue and have a reception set up in the hallway outside the hotel room and the guys line up collect their seXfactor number and get invited into see the main panel and have to perform an orginal way of making the the ladies of the panel laugh in the quickest possible time... no touching allowed on the first round of auditions and then move onto other rounds with... other factors... Like how soon you get undressed as the panel and leap on him... then the nice round could be oral exam... does he make you come orally alone? and then maybe health boot camp anything nasty hanging off his bits? Does he smell nice or or bad? Own teeth and good breath? All training elements and then go for a final seX Factor Shag off... see who gets to hit the right lady spots?

Blimey your going to have so much fun!

"We are in the unusual position of having more women than men coming to our next party. Need to balance the number by inviting a few single guys as the ones we know are unavailable.

We want reliable, fun and friendly guys. Really want to avoid the stalkers, watchers, pushy guys and socially inept.

Any thoughts."

I would suggest that you ask your female guests to recommend someone known personally to them, for you to invite. Even if the ladies don't wish to play again with the guys they recommend, you can be sure they will recommend the ones who they were comfortable with, and who know how to behave. I'm always happy to recommend my former play-mates - share and share alike, I say!

"We are in the unusual position of having more women than men coming to our next party. Need to balance the number by inviting a few single guys as the ones we know are unavailable.

Any thoughts.

I would suggest that you ask your female guests to recommend someone known personally to them, for you to invite. Even if the ladies don't wish to play again with the guys they recommend, you can be sure they will recommend the ones who they were comfortable with, and who know how to behave. I'm always happy to recommend my former play-mates - share and share alike, I say! "

Excellent idea xx

Any thoughts.

I would suggest that you ask your female guests to recommend someone known personally to them, for you to invite. Even if the ladies don't wish to play again with the guys they recommend, you can be sure they will recommend the ones who they were comfortable with, and who know how to behave. I'm always happy to recommend my former play-mates - share and share alike, I say! "

I was thinking exactly the same....I'd recommend some guys and also tell you of one to definately avoid lol

i think the best way to down-select is to put them all in a cage and let them fight to the death.

Reading

"i think the best way to down-select is to put them all in a cage and let them fight to the death.

"

Abfabs has a cage mmmmm

eeny meeny miney mo

By *WLondonMixMan  over a year ago

Willsden/DollisHill

Reading through the gents verification should help and along with the gents have a quick scan of those who verified him to be sure they are genuine. Look for those that have the verifications from attending parties. And trust your instincts and don't forget it is your party and if certain gents to behave can simply show or put them through the door lol.

"

Sounds like a great idea. Unfortunately it would rule me out. Same with the verifications, I am verified but by ex members. Not had a meet in a while so I need a social to sort it out lol

I guess look for people who seem genuine and put a bit of effort in. A phone chat and a drink before the big day. Then Id have a shot at coming as I'm living and working near reading most of the time now.

and what if the guys do what it takes to get through the audition and then turn up to be the nutters you didnt want in the first place.

youve achieved nothing.

people will prove themselves to get into the party and then once in behave no different.maybe worse if alcohol is involved.

just my 2 cents.

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

I would deffinately ask some friends you know to reccomend some nice gents. We have all had meets and it was "nice" but maybe get the couples/single fems to reccomend to "bloody wow" meets they have had xx

i am ready to audition miss ,

[Removed by poster at 29/11/10 17:34:30]

Cant Sing..

Have I won?

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"

I would suggest that you ask your female guests to recommend someone known personally to them, for you to invite. "

Sounds sensible.

I must admit I'd be a lot more enthusiastic about the idea if I'd met any ladies from that area

"

In our crazy thought processes we came up with a pre party audition session ala X Factor. Not sure if that will work lol.

Any thoughts."

a sound approach and can I watch please?

However, you could take your main criteria and expand a bit (I would recommend the use of spidergraphs) this will help you to pin down the essential skills and qualities that make someone, for example, reliable, fun, friendly, stalkers, watcher, pushy, (guys is easy u can tell by the cock) socially inept.

Looking forward to our invite.

By *ibrosMan  over a year ago

harrow

"

Any thoughts.

a sound approach and can I watch please?

However, you could take your main criteria and expand a bit (I would recommend the use of spidergraphs) this will help you to pin down the essential skills and qualities that make someone, for example, reliable, fun, friendly, stalkers, watcher, pushy, (guys is easy u can tell by the cock) socially inept.

Looking forward to our invite. "

I've a phobia of spiders. Can you do mine as a pie chart? Just love my food!

Scary thing about an x factor style audition is that Wagner would get through!

Feel free to have a peek at my profile and feedback. Fairly local as well hehe

Well if you dont rust the verifies ask the people direct what the guy was like ... if u got doubts as in any situation dont invite... there gotta be plenty of Multi verified single guys on here when you can get first hand information from again direct ,

just pick me. Easy.

Best way is get to know them over days weeks chating on here and msn web cams then phone..... and take the time to get to know them well... I have some lovely men friends on the sites. Some mail me everyday .... x jo

Reading

Some good advice but nothing is ever foolproof. Heard plenty stories of the guy that chats for ages, really friendly and when the meet finally comes - no show.

We are deciding tonight from the guys that haven't been too shy to actually mail us.

P.S. Seems Wagner has got through to the shortlist - don't know how??????

"Best way is get to know them over days weeks chating on here and msn web cams then phone..... and take the time to get to know them well... I have some lovely men friends on the sites. Some mail me everyday .... x jo"

Thats because you are lush Jo xx

"Best way is get to know them over days weeks chating on here and msn web cams then phone..... and take the time to get to know them well... I have some lovely men friends on the sites. Some mail me everyday .... x jo

Thats because you are lush Jo xx

"

so are you my friend xx

"Some good advice but nothing is ever foolproof. Heard plenty stories of the guy that chats for ages, really friendly and when the meet finally comes - no show.

We are deciding tonight from the guys that haven't been too shy to actually mail us.

P.S. Seems Wagner has got through to the shortlist - don't know how?????? "

sadly this happens to me also and usually its verified couples and females which do it.

so not just the guys.

» Add a new message to this topic