FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Why dont people take note of profiles

Why dont people take note of profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have just looked and new women members and one says no single males and cpls between 33-44. on her friends list after 6 hours there are 19 single males and half of those not with in the age perimmiters. Ok so she does not have to accept them as friends but being new prob does not know any better and good knows how many others there were. No wonder you get pissed off with us single males. May I add one of them was not me

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

moan moan moan, moan moan moan .........

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

Because strangely even being a new member she has the choice to do so. And also just because someone accepts you as a friend doesn't mean they are going to make the beast with two backs.

So in a two word the answer is "Personal Choice".

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Where'd my reply go?

Can't be arsed writing it again but I have people on my friends list who are actually just my friends.

What im trying to say is that some people just use it willy nilly. I bet over half have not chatted to her or indeed sent a message and had a reply. I always thought friends were people you know and like.

"What im trying to say is that some people just use it willy nilly. I bet over half have not chatted to her or indeed sent a message and had a reply. I always thought friends were people you know and like."

So why moan about it? Its not a crime, its not immoral, its not illegal. Why worry about someone adding people as friends after all its not you she is adding.

am i missing something, really cant see what it has to do with you who she adds as friend

Forum Mod

"What im trying to say is that some people just use it willy nilly. I bet over half have not chatted to her or indeed sent a message and had a reply. I always thought friends were people you know and like."

I don't understand why you're so bothered about what someone else is doing with their own profile

its up to her what she does on the site

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Growing trend of threads posted just to knock what others have on their profiles....

Because it does not help the cause of single males who take the time to read peoples profiles and reply to those you may be compatable with but just get deleted along with all the other dross

"Because it does not help the cause of single males who take the time to read peoples profiles and reply to those you may be compatable with but just get deleted along with all the other dross"

for goodness sakes, peeps are here for fun not to support the cause of single males. tut

I am trying to stick up here for the single females and cpls that are not looking for single males. Not to get shot down in a hail of bullets. Dont know why i bothered

"I am trying to stick up here for the single females and cpls that are not looking for single males. Not to get shot down in a hail of bullets. Dont know why i bothered

"

it happens

Yes it does sont wont bother again

"Because it does not help the cause of single males who take the time to read peoples profiles and reply to those you may be compatable with but just get deleted along with all the other dross"
speak for yourself

yeah, you will, I did one that got a bad response. peeeps just can't resist it. just chill and have fun, don't take any of it seriously. hang in there, really, you can have a laugh. xxx

You've been on here four months and you weren't expecting a reaction?

Forum Mod

The thing is,if you worry over what everyone else is doing with their profiles,you'll be missing out on sorting your own fun out

"I am trying to stick up here for the single females and cpls that are not looking for single males. Not to get shot down in a hail of bullets. Dont know why i bothered

"

But your not really are you! I can only see you having a pop at a woman for accepting lots of single males as friends. Now you might not have had the reaction you have wished for but you have failed to grasp people have a choice. Please don't complain about individuals having a choice as its just not acceptable to many on here.

Well what a waste of fucking time that was

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

I don't think you can go wrong by sticking to worrying about your own profile....about your own method of replying to other profiles....and about how YOU conduct yourself on here.

Don't worry about anyones profiles but your own, and certainly don't worry about how other males behave on here, you can't control any of that.

Forum Mod

"Well what a waste of fucking time that was"

There really is'nt any need for that sort of reaction at all

"Well what a waste of fucking time that was"

Not really because you now know people have freedom of choice. But i would agree you may have wasted an hour off time you could have used for fucking someone. Maybe you should try and add the bird in question to your friends list and see if you can blag a shag.

to the OP ,,,, stop fuckin whinging ,,, jeeze

"to the OP ,,,, stop fuckin whinging ,,, jeeze "

He isn't fucking anyone never mind someone called whinging! The guy is no a downer i think......anyone got any prozac spare

Maybe give the bloke a break now?

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"

I can guess, sorry it didn't go to plan.

"Maybe give the bloke a break now?"

What?

It's clear enough!

"It's clear enough!"

Ohh lord your on one again aren't you! Well as the rules say you can't name and shame or be nasty but you are allowed to make light hearted remarks. Maybe you need to go make your coco.

By all means say what you wish to me if you feel like trying to bully someone...I don't care.

By *ibrosMan  over a year ago

harrow

The original post suggested to me the problem for single women and couples receiving so much, I would have thought, unwanted attention.

Two caveats,

If too much attention is a problem

and if the attention is unwanted.

May I be shot now?

"By all means say what you wish to me if you feel like trying to bully someone...I don't care."

You really need to chill, and read the whole thread and if you think its bullying contact the mods who ban offenders as i am sure your aware.

I will leave you to have the last word on this thread now as i won't respond to you again on this thread.

By *uro anchorMan  over a year ago

Coventry

aint about what other people do .. its supposed to b fun... mmmmmmmm fun.. i remember that being taken away from me when i was married lol xx

Have you considered the possibility she migh have instigated the friend requests?

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Ah, what a lovely thread! Perhaps she really is looking for single guys after all and is blatantly lying on her profile! Report her straight away! Crikey, if some people are sad enough to scrutinise other peoples profiles to that degree then - well - I've run out of steam now! Z

I very much doubt it as she said no single males

Bolton

"I very much doubt it as she said no single males"

So do we and guess what, sometimes we do want to meet a single guy! Wow, the duplicity is terrible! Z

I thought the idea of having a profile was to let people know what your likes and dislikes are and what one is looking for . It seems that people just want to ignore it and be a pain in the arse.

Thats it. say what you like as will not be bothering to come onto this thread anymore

Why do people not take notice of profiles ?

Why do people not take notice of road signs ?

Why do people not take notice of anything ?

Why do people worry about what other people do with their profile ?

Why do people not just concern themselves with their own account and allow others to do the same with theirs ?

Huh !

I know EXACTLY why you are annoyed. I understand perfectly. I'd feel the same. It's outrageous. It should be banned. No one should use this site unless they see the trouble it can cause. What kind of people do this? How long will it be before that poor newbie realises that these people are not really her friends? Can we set the button so that it has to be tapped to the tune of , Knees up Mother Brown , before someone is accepted as a friend. I'm dismayed. Alarmed. Apopleptic. Dear me. Tutty. Tsk. Pftttts.

It's a contribution innit !!

Bolton

The thing is that we have a block most of the time on single guys as we will look when we want, not everything is black and white. Z

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

because I find the ingredients label written on a Fray Bentos Steak Pie more interesting than some..

and I am a vegetarian.

"Growing trend of threads posted just to knock what others have on their profiles...."

Don't get it myself!

"because I find the ingredients label written on a Fray Bentos Steak Pie more interesting than some..

and I am a vegetarian."

I haven't had one of those for years. Now I want one! Power of suggestion hey ?

Say Cunnilungusssssssssss....

Forum Mod

Someone told me that fray bentos pies were nice

So I got one

they fecking lied!

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Cunnilungusssssssssss....

what is that again.... is that similar to getting every last drop out of a Muller Fruit Corner?

"Cunnilungusssssssssss....

what is that again.... is that similar to getting every last drop out of a Muller Fruit Corner?

"

Ha! If mines froooteh .... it's a crab apple ! xxx

"I have just looked and new women members and one says no single males and cpls between 33-44. on her friends list after 6 hours there are 19 single males and half of those not with in the age perimmiters. Ok so she does not have to accept them as friends but being new prob does not know any better and good knows how many others there were. No wonder you get pissed off with us single males. May I add one of them was not me"

why not just block and get on with life instead of manking

By *istress CherWoman  over a year ago

lancashire and loving it.

If she chooses to add who ever to he friends list, then it is her choice. How does it spoil the chances of other single men.

A profile is only, for each of us, to give as much or as little information as we wish others to know.They are changeable at any time.Not legally binding contracts.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Christ I am relatively new to the site and most definately new to the forums, only really posted in the last week or so, and I am so bored with hearing the same old rubbish.....

"

welcome

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Ok, I think I am the only person who read the OP a different way, so no doubt I am wrong but I didn't think he was moaning

Saying that though, there does seem to be a lot of whinging threads about lately......so this thread shows that people seem pissed off with it too, but, that doesn't mean it is an excuse to argue on the forums with someone you don't like. If you have issues with anyone, leave it off the forums please and just ignore their posts.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"By all means say what you wish to me if you feel like trying to bully someone...I don't care.

You really need to chill, and read the whole thread and if you think its bullying contact the mods who ban offenders as i am sure your aware.

I will leave you to have the last word on this thread now as i won't respond to you again on this thread."

Maybe it best to stay that way on all threads if either of you are on it.

I am not sure whats gone on with you two in private, but it needs to stay that way.

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

I read it that the Op is confused why the lady would say no single males but have single males as friends.

Could be because she knows some single males from another site or from when she maybe used to meet single males. Maybe she is happy to be friends with single men on the site but does not want to meet them.

Yes I guess that can be confusing the the OP or anyone else reading her profile but to be honest she can choose a million single women to be friends but not be bi at all but enjoys the chat with single fems and keeps them in her friends list to keep uptodate when the next girlie shopping meet is??

I would read her profile and she if she isnt looking for single men then dont bother and just move to a profile that actually does want to meet single men.

Read the profile and what is in it and not the friends list maybe xx

"Ok, I think I am the only person who read the OP a different way, so no doubt I am wrong but I didn't think he was moaning

Saying that though, there does seem to be a lot of whinging threads about lately......so this thread shows that people seem pissed off with it too, but, that doesn't mean it is an excuse to argue on the forums with someone you don't like. If you have issues with anyone, leave it off the forums please and just ignore their posts. "

Yep I posted how bored I was with it, but it has been deleted lol

Forum Mod

O o O oo

lol yeah they don't normally help to be honest, it just brings whingers to whinge a bit more !

Fair point Rugby but jeez you have to admit it's getting on everyones tits.

I am all for freedom of speech and asking questions if they genuinely want an opinion or information, but some of these people clearly cannot read as this subject was covered at least 3 times in the last week.

Sometimes it may seem confusing to you, but people are allowed to have who they want as friends, and indeed who they meet. She may have no single males on her profile, and you may see verifications from 100 single males thereafter, but theres no point getting miffed over it. If she wont meet you or respond to you, you have to accept that, dont analyse it, move on, message someone else - honestly you'd go mad if you took every knock back on here personally

By *arlot ScarlettWoman  over a year ago

Bolton

Have you sent her a message pointing out the error of her ways, how very dare she!