FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > what to wear at a swingers club

what to wear at a swingers club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have never been to a swingers club and would like to go but would like to know what i should wear. i guess i will not be wearing it all night lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

All depends on where you are going but most clubs provide towels in the lockers. Check the club listings

Well it does depend on what club you go to. If you went to Chameleons in Darlaston, you would have to wear a towel. If you went to other clubs then it would be smart but casual dress. I have only been to 2 clubs, so havent a great amount of knowledge, but I dont think any club will let you walk around naked, so you will be covering for quite a bit of the night.

cool thats some good info thanks i dint know they had a dress code x

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I've only been to Chams in Darlaston and the first time I went I wore underwear with a kinda see through top on and heels.

After that I've just opted for the towel thing... if you ask for a big one when you go in they have them at the reception desk. I just found it was much easier than messing round going to get changed when I wanted to go in the jacuzzi.

Hope you have fun... I liked it.

Forum Mod

Look at the website of any club that you want to go to and read the dress code along with the policies they have for single guys as some clubs have a waiting list where as others don't

"I have never been to a swingers club and would like to go but would like to know what i should wear. i guess i will not be wearing it all night lol"

Going in? Something seductive.

Going out? A big smile.

i wont be going as a single guy so no worries there but just wondered what to wear thats all. we are looking eather shefield or leeds.

If you're going to Isis in Leeds then its regular clothes in the bar area or a towel for gents, ladies can wear what they like. For the play area you have to have discarded your clothes (£5 refundable locker fee) and you get a dressing gown & towel in there.

Sheffield La Chambre pretty much the same although there were some upstairs in their clothes on Friday night when I went.

Just for heaven's sake...put some decent pants on! Some right sights last week

thanks. thats put us at ease. dont you like my pants lol not everyones taste i surpose lol

Don’t listen to them they’re just winding you up, most men just wear jogging bottoms with a vest top and a pair of crocs.

Oh and the hairy back

crocks is that to cover the rubber fetish lol

» Add a new message to this topic