FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Horny Dreams.

Horny Dreams.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I keep having them all sorts last night I was hanging by my wrists bound tightly from the rafters centre room swung slowly two feet from the floor. people watching me charm entice the men watching into using me as i demanded with my desires having them ravish my breasts there legs around me having me again and again , lol I know its just a dream but god now i may like to do this. Do you have erotic dreams ? jo xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

had a dream last night that the dog had been sick on the floor, was so real that it toke me ages to realise it had been a dream.

so no horney dreams for me, or do i need help?

"had a dream last night that the dog had been sick on the floor, was so real that it toke me ages to realise it had been a dream.

so no horney dreams for me, or do i need help? "

lolol no you maybe worried the dog was going too thats why ,, lol dreams are so weird at the time feel so real.

i've had a few over the past week....i think I need a good session

"i've had a few over the past week....i think I need a good session "
Do you think thats it why we dream things that make us horny we need sex .... yes you could be right .. but alot of my dreams are erotic i am loveing being dominated and being used and strange things go on but feel so real at the time i get up as horny as hell. x jo

"i've had a few over the past week....i think I need a good session Do you think thats it why we dream things that make us horny we need sex .... yes you could be right .. but alot of my dreams are erotic i am loveing being dominated and being used and strange things go on but feel so real at the time i get up as horny as hell. x jo"

it tends to happen more when I've gone without a while or if i'm looking forward to a meet...funny enough I hardly ever dream about a 'real' person.

"

it tends to happen more when I've gone without a while or if i'm looking forward to a meet...funny enough I hardly ever dream about a 'real' person."

Some of my dreams never rember but some i can everything and the people in them , can even be some from this site in my dreams ,, if your not real people what are thay ??

"

it tends to happen more when I've gone without a while or if i'm looking forward to a meet...funny enough I hardly ever dream about a 'real' person. Some of my dreams never rember but some i can everything and the people in them , can even be some from this site in my dreams ,, if your not real people what are thay ??"

lol I knew as soon as I sent it that would be picked up on. Real as in someone I know or have been intimate with...I guess they must be someone I could've just glanced at in the street or maybe made up of physical characteristics of lots of guys i know. weird though cos the cock is always bigger than any i've ever remembered having lol

all my erotic dreams come true, im with a fantastic lady

"

weird though cos the cock is always bigger than any i've ever remembered having lol "

so do you think its because you may like a really BIG one ,, lol and me i am Dom and Sub ,, lol looking for more in my life , ,,, god knows xx

"

weird though cos the cock is always bigger than any i've ever remembered having lol so do you think its because you may like a really BIG one ,, lol and me i am Dom and Sub ,, lol looking for more in my life , ,,, god knows xx "

I don't think size matters tbh but i guess in my dreams it does

well i wish i new more about dreams and why we dream things .. x i may have to look into getting a book , but i bet normal stuff not sexie dreams , jo xxxx

yeah i have a lot of sub and dom dreams

mmf dreams and mff dreams of late failing that group sex

"yeah i have a lot of sub and dom dreams

mmf dreams and mff dreams of late failing that group sex "

yes me too ...... maybe dreaming things i would like to do ..... and after getting horny being on here. jo xxx

can honestly say i never get horny after being on here lol maybe i should get me different friends :P

"can honestly say i never get horny after being on here lol maybe i should get me different friends :P"
you should get a web cam go into the chat rooms ,, lol xx i get so horny it hurt at times ..I find myself wigging on my seat. lol jo xxx

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

This is the honest truth, i have only ever had (that i can remember) two horny dreams in my entire life and that was about a year ago and i had them both in the same week

"can honestly say i never get horny after being on here lol maybe i should get me different friends :P you should get a web cam go into the chat rooms ,, lol xx i get so horny it hurt at times ..I find myself wigging on my seat. lol jo xxx"

I used to have one and use msn a lot but got bored with all that....maybe its time to reinstall though

hmmm yes, sometimes very hot ones but lately I have a recurring one of going to a swinging club and getting stuck inside the club. It's like a maze and when I want to leave I can't find my way out.

Bit offputting really.

"This is the honest truth, i have only ever had (that i can remember) two horny dreams in my entire life and that was about a year ago and i had them both in the same week"
weird what did you put that down too ??? I get loads ....Not sure whats going on and why , lol

By *vor Bigun 69!Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Jo, offering my services 4 any of ya dreams hun

If i eat soft cheese late at night i have some really erotic dreams. I make sure i keep plenty in

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"This is the honest truth, i have only ever had (that i can remember) two horny dreams in my entire life and that was about a year ago and i had them both in the same week weird what did you put that down too ??? I get loads ....Not sure whats going on and why , lol"

I dont know, but one was weird cause i was in a threesome with two guys being spit roasted, one guy is in my present and one guy was way way from my past. It was weird

"If i eat soft cheese late at night i have some really erotic dreams. I make sure i keep plenty in "
really could this be to do with food why i am dreaming so much I like cheese too .. Just had alot just latly .. xx jo

blimey Jo

"blimey Jo

"

no telling what i will dream of tonight , lol xx just been eating chesse,, lol

"If i eat soft cheese late at night i have some really erotic dreams. I make sure i keep plenty in "

Oh I am biting my lip.........

I always have horny dreams and you are often in them Jo!

"If i eat soft cheese late at night i have some really erotic dreams. I make sure i keep plenty in

Oh I am biting my lip........."

why you biting you lip there ,, lol it could hurt xx

By *INKKKYMan  over a year ago

LIVERPOOL/ WIRRAL

I keep dreaming that during sex the woman pulls out a strap-on and takes me wearing it!!

"I always have horny dreams and you are often in them Jo!

"

Now you have said that never know you could be in my next one , xx lol

"I keep dreaming that during sex the woman pulls out a strap-on and takes me wearing it!! "
YES i could do that for you . lol see dreams can come true , jo xx

By *INKKKYMan  over a year ago

LIVERPOOL/ WIRRAL

"I keep dreaming that during sex the woman pulls out a strap-on and takes me wearing it!! YES i could do that for you . lol see dreams can come true , jo xx"
Pity you didnt live so far!! haha

"I keep dreaming that during sex the woman pulls out a strap-on and takes me wearing it!! YES i could do that for you . lol see dreams can come true , jo xx"

Yep, thats one dream I have about you!

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

Cor blimey, there's a lot of sexual tension in this thread!

The erotic dreams I have always involve people that I know, either friends or colleagues. Often, though, it's not someone who I've consciously thought of in a sexual way, but once I've dreamt of having sex with them, I then find myself more and more attracted to the idea of really having sex with them in real life - that's a clumsy way of saying it, but I hope you get what I mean.

The last one was a girl I work quite closely with... it makes me hot under the collar sometimes when we're having a meeting alone, and I think about how she looked and what she and I were doing in my dreams a few hours previously.

"Cor blimey, there's a lot of sexual tension in this thread!

The erotic dreams I have always involve people that I know, either friends or colleagues. Often, though, it's not someone who I've consciously thought of in a sexual way, but once I've dreamt of having sex with them, I then find myself more and more attracted to the idea of really having sex with them in real life - that's a clumsy way of saying it, but I hope you get what I mean.

The last one was a girl I work quite closely with... it makes me hot under the collar sometimes when we're having a meeting alone, and I think about how she looked and what she and I were doing in my dreams a few hours previously."

Well i find your dreams very erotic having this meeting alone you thinking how she look and i bet she is doing all sorts too and to you .... I do have weird dreams and i think its my mind working over time ...... other night i was in bed 5 ladys all sizes and a man dressed as a lady i only found out when lol well you know ,, jo xx

By *lightly temptedMan  over a year ago

coupar angus

one dream i had was two women playing with each other who invited me to join in. Not so unusual really but the details were what made it odd.odd The women were like photofits of people I know, this womans face that womans voice, that womans body.

Subconciously making the perfect women for myself? I don't know, all I know is I could have drilled a hole through a diamond ewhen i woke up :P

"

Subconciously making the perfect women for myself? I don't know, all I know is I could have drilled a hole through a diamond ewhen i woke up :P"

lol wow you horny thing xxx

I would love to here about peoples dreams ,

you know mine!

x

By *pecial bbCouple  over a year ago

london

I have lots of sex dreams - have actually orgasmed from them so i love them

Despite being a horny bastard i hardly ever have horny dreams. I hardly ever dream for that matter. Last dream i had was one where a i would not buy double glazing from a salesman that came to the door...so that night he came back dressed as a vicar with an old style preachers hat and stabbed me with a butchers knife....pick the bones out of that one.

By *y_funcoupleCouple  over a year ago

SHEFFIELD

Had a dream the other night, there was a curvacious Blonde in a Yellow Bikini. She was very persuasive!! Woke up in a hot swet!!

My hunt for a Women in a Yellow Bikini goes on.....

Mr Fun.

"I have lots of sex dreams - have actually orgasmed from them so i love them "
I have too .. Wet dreams woman get them too not just the men xx jo

» Add a new message to this topic