FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Oral Struggle

Oral Struggle

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Question for all the guys out there, do you struggle to come through blowjobs alone? I seem to find it incredibly difficult to cum through oral sex, it's rather frustrating, anyone else in the same boat?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As a woman, I get frustrated giving them as I sometimes feel im expected to make that guy cum from it. This might not be the case at all but I struggled for years to make a guy cum from oral alone. I still remember it happening for the first time! I thought I was crap at bjs for ages because of the lack of cum shot!

Personally,I would much rather play and suck and lick for hours rather than make him explode in my mouth. I like it when it happens but its not what im aiming for

Miss Nico

I can't cum just from bj need to play with my cock at same time

"As a woman, I get frustrated giving them as I sometimes feel im expected to make that guy cum from it. This might not be the case at all but I struggled for years to make a guy cum from oral alone. I still remember it happening for the first time! I thought I was crap at bjs for ages because of the lack of cum shot!

Personally,I would much rather play and suck and lick for hours rather than make him explode in my mouth. I like it when it happens but its not what im aiming for

Miss Nico "

I feel like I'm pressured to try and come because it must get boring and painful for a lady x

"As a woman, I get frustrated giving them as I sometimes feel im expected to make that guy cum from it. This might not be the case at all but I struggled for years to make a guy cum from oral alone. I still remember it happening for the first time! I thought I was crap at bjs for ages because of the lack of cum shot!

Miss Nico

I feel like I'm pressured to try and come because it must get boring and painful for a lady x"

^that's probably at least part of the reason you struggle!

By *ants Horse Hung CockMan  over a year ago

co durham

I struggle to as well. Dont find it a problem tho, just enjoy extra long blowjobs

Exact opposite I find them to give me the most intense orgasm

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

[Removed by poster at 31/08/15 15:53:21]

I find its all in the tongue action...

Everyone likes it different.

Mr loves a bit of deep throat but to cum he likes me to go slow and gentle.

Where as on meets some have needed a full on throat fucking to explode.

Be a bit boring if everyone was the same

What sort do u think would make u cum?? Pen xx

Only ever cum from a bj once! Maybe i should learn to relax more and just enjoy the moment, oh and not a lover of deepthoat, I prefer having just the top of my old chap played with, and hands playing with balls

I don't think I've ever cummed from a BJ before but I'm fine with that.

"Exact opposite I find them to give me the most intense orgasm"

Snap. Sometimes have to get them to stop or slow down as I love it so much.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Personally, I don't mind if I cum from a blowjob or not, it's always fantastic having my cock sucked.

I'd much rather the lady in questioned was less concerned about with making me feel good than making me cum. Even better if they're trying to make me feel good "without" making me cum

Cal

Miss Nico

I feel like I'm pressured to try and come because it must get boring and painful for a lady x"

It does , so perhaps you should help out ?

Wank it as she sucks ....

"Exact opposite I find them to give me the most intense orgasm

Snap. Sometimes have to get them to stop or slow down as I love it so much. "

69 is a right pain I get far to excited

Personally,I would much rather play and suck and lick for hours rather than make him explode in my mouth. I like it when it happens but its not what im aiming for "

As a guy who loves BJ's, I often worry that if it goes on for too long, the lady might get bored/tired, or both.

If I knew she loved giving long, leisurely BJ's, then I'd be delighted to lie back and appreciate it, for however long she wanted... orgasm or not.

BJ's techniques vary more than you'd think. One lady had me cumming within minutes, while another was doing it so completely wrong, my cock hurt and I asked her to stop (that only happened once tho).

To be honest, I'd usually be so pleased that the dowstairs is getting ANY attention, that things like speed/duration/climax are of minimal concern.

By *iker boy 69Man  over a year ago

midlands

i find i cum when just having my helmet licked and being gently wanked. never cim thru a full deep suck off

By *ilberryMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

Blow jobs not a great want for me!

"Blow jobs not a great want for me! "

Exactly the same here, got to be relaxed enough to enjoy it, and don't like it too rough.

Gentle wanking whilst sucking is the way to get me exploding

By *eovilcouple76Couple  over a year ago

yeovil

Obviously never had one of mine.

By *nDeexXxCouple  over a year ago

Rossendale

It varies with me Dee knows what to do to get me to cum from bj alone most of time but as you girls maybe feel sometimes, its just not there.

I enjoy the act as much as the cumming, cause always know that soon, there will be double, and that is an awesome feeling leaving till morning to finish what you started.

We also like to have me sucked to a point then i wank to ejaculation.....something so sexy about seeing it spurt out, Dee loves that...

"Question for all the guys out there, do you struggle to come through blowjobs alone? I seem to find it incredibly difficult to cum through oral sex, it's rather frustrating, anyone else in the same boat?"

I seem to have the opposite problem, then again I am circumcised so that maybe has something to do with it?

"Question for all the guys out there, do you struggle to come through blowjobs alone? I seem to find it incredibly difficult to cum through oral sex, it's rather frustrating, anyone else in the same boat?"

Only once have I been made to cum through a bj alone..... So no you're not alone mate.

Oral for me is foreplay. Never Cum from it unless the lady is prepared to spend a lot of time down there or unless it comes towards the end of a nice long session....

As a guy who loves BJ's, I often worry that if it goes on for too long, the lady might get bored/tired, or both.

If I knew she loved giving long, leisurely BJ's, then I'd be delighted to lie back and appreciate it, for however long she wanted... orgasm or not.

BJ's techniques vary more than you'd think. One lady had me cumming within minutes, while another was doing it so completely wrong, my cock hurt and I asked her to stop (that only happened once tho).

To be honest, I'd usually be so pleased that the dowstairs is getting ANY attention, that things like speed/duration/climax are of minimal concern. "

Ok, I need to know what she was doing to do it wrong? And wrong enough to hurt...

To be honest, I'd usually be so pleased that the dowstairs is getting ANY attention, that things like speed/duration/climax are of minimal concern.

Ok, I need to know what she was doing to do it wrong? And wrong enough to hurt..."

Well teeth will be the obvious answer to some but there are other things. Some women like to bend, which is ok in some directions and not others. Too much friction can also be a problem if the girl has dry lips.

"Everyone likes it different.

What sort do u think would make u cum?? Pen xx"

I definitely prefer slow and deep, otherwise I just feel like the lady is pounding away and I don't really get any sensation from it

"Everyone likes it different.

What sort do u think would make u cum?? Pen xx

I definitely prefer slow and deep, otherwise I just feel like the lady is pounding away and I don't really get any sensation from it

"

Been a while how have u been

» Add a new message to this topic