FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Truckers

Truckers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What is it with all of them just passing through, oh fancy visiting me in my cab im soo cold and horny. You know most of them have got wives and kids at home sorry rant over.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

maybe they are lonly and horney

we are not keen on truckers either we hate the directnes of im passing thru so got 1hr with you in my cab. So cheeky. But we not interestd in truckers who not washed or anything for few days. Pis and shit at the side a the road. Eat crap and basicaly smel a b.o. Im nt saying this is every trucker but we met loads dogging its not attractive! Plus most are married with kids

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

i wanna fuck in a truck - send em my way (if you could pre screen for BO that would be great - i dont want smelly people lol)

"we are not keen on truckers either we hate the directnes of im passing thru so got 1hr with you in my cab. So cheeky. But we not interestd in truckers who not washed or anything for few days. Pis and shit at the side a the road. Eat crap and basicaly smel a b.o. Im nt saying this is every trucker but we met loads dogging its not attractive! Plus most are married with kids "

i used to go out with a trucker, it wasn't a long relationship he had some terrible dirty habits and was so used to shitting in a carrier bag when working and not wiping his arse he never wiped his arse at home either, he left me some lovely skid marks on the sheets so was instantly given his marching orders. Eeeeeeeew, i'm still traumatised 10 years on! Dirty fecker!

i dont like such posts either

This may sound odd but if someone mails me to meet i wont them to want to meet me because they like me and want to meet me as a person, not because they passing tho my area and mailing every women the post code search pulls up

if that makes sence lol

"we are not keen on truckers either we hate the directnes of im passing thru so got 1hr with you in my cab. So cheeky. But we not interestd in truckers who not washed or anything for few days. Pis and shit at the side a the road. Eat crap and basicaly smel a b.o. Im nt saying this is every trucker but we met loads dogging its not attractive! Plus most are married with kids

i used to go out with a trucker, it wasn't a long relationship he had some terrible dirty habits and was so used to shitting in a carrier bag when working and not wiping his arse he never wiped his arse at home either, he left me some lovely skid marks on the sheets so was instantly given his marching orders. Eeeeeeeew, i'm still traumatised 10 years on! Dirty fecker! "

right that has just put me off every trucker on this site

"i dont like such posts either

This may sound odd but if someone mails me to meet i wont them to want to meet me because they like me and want to meet me as a person, not because they passing tho my area and mailing every women the post code search pulls up

if that makes sence lol"

that does make sense, i have to have a connection with anyone i sleep with, its important to like each other - makes for much better sex!

"i wanna fuck in a truck - send em my way (if you could pre screen for BO that would be great - i dont want smelly people lol)"

As a trucker I've had a couple of meets in my truck, good fun and spontaneous, sad that we are all tarnished by the very few non washers etc

I'll bet Eddie Stobarts drivers don't shit in a plastic bag, and I bet they wipe their arses afterwards ..

Posh them Stobart boys are

"I'll bet Eddie Stobarts drivers don't shit in a plastic bag, and I bet they wipe their arses afterwards ..

Posh them Stobart boys are "

they do use carrier bags - designer ones though as opposed to netto ones!

I bet they use moist wipes as well for their botties

I should imagine stobards have their own printed toilet roll, green and yellow

Do feel like us truckers are getting a bad reputation here, have to say we arnt all the same

"I should imagine stobards have their own printed toilet roll, green and yellow

Do feel like us truckers are getting a bad reputation here, have to say we arnt all the same"

I think the thread, tbh, was maybe a little tongue in cheek.

It's like every walk of life - there are always scruffy mingy people and those who are as clean as a whistle

I think the thread, tbh, was maybe a little tongue in cheek.

It's like every walk of life - there are always scruffy mingy people and those who are as clean as a whistle

True, I should of seen that, and your right, guess truck drivers are like most people, we don't like being categorised by what most would see as the lowest of the low of their kind (hope that makes sence? )

Well thought it was a better spin than the same old single guy thread. But theses truckers I get them all the time and they wont take no for an answer. Because Im often on here late. Its worse than the ravelling sales men at least they have a clean hotel room. But I would never meet anyone just passing through lol. Because we are on this site they thing we are an easy option and cheaper than a prossie.

"Because we are on this site they thing we are an easy option and cheaper than a prossie."

Anyone thinking that, truckers or not are under a major misconception, I haven't found anyone on here I could class as easy.

You would be surprised, You should see the emails I get and Im not the only one.

"Because we are on this site they thing we are an easy option and cheaper than a prossie.

Anyone thinking that, truckers or not are under a major misconception, I haven't found anyone on here I could class as easy. "

Aaaah, but I've a feeling many do when they first join. You only have to read some of the single bloke threads.

"I've been on here 24 hours, and all the women are time wasters - not one has come to polish my knob"...or words of that effect!!

"You would be surprised, You should see the emails I get and Im not the only one."

I'd like just to get email (winge winge single bloke bla bla bla) lol

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I've got one in particular who has sent me 5-6 messages wanting to meet. Normally when he is parked up about 30 miles away from my house. He's not picking up on the hints that I'm not that interested. If we meet when I'm out dogging, fine, but I'm not just getting ready for 20 minutes of action.

"i used to go out with a trucker, it wasn't a long relationship he had some terrible dirty habits and was so used to shitting in a carrier bag when working and not wiping his arse he never wiped his arse at home either, he left me some lovely skid marks on the sheets so was instantly given his marching orders. Eeeeeeeew, i'm still traumatised 10 years on! Dirty fecker! "

..the funniest post I've read here or any forum anywhere, my keyboard is now drenched in the coffee I've just spat out at it!

Hahaha, loved reading this post, and as a trucker, I just had to reply.....

Some truckers who may be unwashed/shit in bags/stink of BO, these are the fellas who live out in their truck all week, and are known as 'trampers'

Myself, Im at home at the end of every shift, as Im a 'trunker' so DO NOT live in a truck, therefore, Im always washed, clean, smelling of lynx, and not needing to shat in a bag, lol.

You get good and bad in every aspect of life, and I get lots of mail asking to meet, so some ladies and couples obviously like the idea of truck fucking. Not nice to tar all truckers as mingers, so hope thats the record set straight

Forum Mod

"Hahaha, loved reading this post, and as a trucker, I just had to reply.....

Some truckers who may be unwashed/shit in bags/stink of BO, these are the fellas who live out in their truck all week, and are known as 'trampers'

Myself, Im at home at the end of every shift, as Im a 'trunker' so DO NOT live in a truck, therefore, Im always washed, clean, smelling of lynx, and not needing to shat in a bag, lol.

You get good and bad in every aspect of life, and I get lots of mail asking to meet, so some ladies and couples obviously like the idea of truck fucking. Not nice to tar all truckers as mingers, so hope thats the record set straight "

You need to change your name to not so mucky trucker

You get good and bad in every aspect of life, and I get lots of mail asking to meet, so some ladies and couples obviously like the idea of truck fucking. Not nice to tar all truckers as mingers, so hope thats the record set straight

You need to change your name to not so mucky trucker "

Name change is brilliant

"we are not keen on truckers either we hate the directnes of im passing thru so got 1hr with you in my cab. So cheeky. But we not interestd in truckers who not washed or anything for few days. Pis and shit at the side a the road. Eat crap and basicaly smel a b.o. Im nt saying this is every trucker but we met loads dogging its not attractive! Plus most are married with kids

i used to go out with a trucker, it wasn't a long relationship he had some terrible dirty habits and was so used to shitting in a carrier bag when working and not wiping his arse he never wiped his arse at home either, he left me some lovely skid marks on the sheets so was instantly given his marching orders. Eeeeeeeew, i'm still traumatised 10 years on! Dirty fecker! "

Lol, sorry I know its imature, thats one of the funniest things I have read on here

First of all if it was not for us truckers you lot would not eat drink have a home or drive a car so just think that before you slait a trucker off next timean not all of us have a wife n kids an there is some genuine nice truckers out there as me is 1 of them so be nice and will get the same respect and treatment in return would love to chat n meet new people and not just for sex either as it passes time chatting on here as well

Rampant_trucker

You need to change your name to not so mucky trucker "

Lol Mrs HPC... only my mind is mucky

Well listen guys if they are a clean hygenic person they dont smell!! most off them pay to stop in truck stops most night with the facilities off washing and changing your clothes!!! and if that doesnt apply ,,,, they stay in b/b over night !! So there not all the same !! as for the married with kids i dont agree with but hey how many people sitting at home whilst there wives are working are taking people to there house to the wives bed shagging!! Disgusting and so dishonest!!

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"First of all if it was not for us truckers you lot would not eat drink have a home or drive a car so just think that before you slait a trucker off next time "

Yes, but how is that relevant to you getting laid and washed along the way?

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"What is it with all of them just passing through, oh fancy visiting me in my cab im soo cold and horny. You know most of them have got wives and kids at home sorry rant over."

I'm sure they're not all the same! If you're in a club and fancy a single guy, do you check that he hasn't got a wife and children at home before you start playing with him? There are good and bad in all walks of life! Z

hi as i trucker myself (a clean and non smelling one) i think some of the comments are a little harsh if you arent interested tell the dopey sods to bugger off im sure they are all that think that the cant take the hints

maybe we are that thick as my misspelling in the last post proves sorry

"hi as i trucker myself (a clean and non smelling one) i think some of the comments are a little harsh if you arent interested tell the dopey sods to bugger off im sure they are all that think that the cant take the hints"

Do truckers really shit at the side of the road?!

"First of all if it was not for us truckers you lot would not eat drink have a home or drive a car so just think that before you slait a trucker off next timean not all of us have a wife n kids an there is some genuine nice truckers out there as me is 1 of them so be nice and will get the same respect and treatment in return would love to chat n meet new people and not just for sex either as it passes time chatting on here as well

Rampant_trucker "

..a timely addition of photos of you in the shower on your profile!

By *omerset_TwoCouple  over a year ago

Somerset

I'm a trucker and we're not all bad as people seem to think.. Customers we deliver to have toilets so I use them, services have free showers and toilets so I use them, and if i dont get to shower I have a bowl, hot water and a bloody good wash at the end and start of the day.. might be a dirty job, but there's no reason to stay dirty.. apart from retaining the dirty mind of course

been with a few truckers ,all are married with kids they just want some reliese for there spunk and are not fussy where ,still i dont mind

"I've got one in particular who has sent me 5-6 messages wanting to meet. Normally when he is parked up about 30 miles away from my house. He's not picking up on the hints that I'm not that interested. If we meet when I'm out dogging, fine, but I'm not just getting ready for 20 minutes of action."

20 mins... you doing it twice then

i work in the logistics industry.

believe you me after a week of listening to the bleating, whinging, wining and moaning the last thing i'd wanna do is hop into bed with them.

the image of big, bad, ruff men is just so far removed from reality it's untrue - they are the biggest load of old fishwives out there !

oh and with 1 or 2 noteable exceptions, most of um are not that attractive looks wise either

btw i do luv my job and do like the banter with the boys but fkin 'ell guys as moaning goes they are the true professionals

[Removed by poster at 17/06/11 14:42:54]

Ima driver but have to agree with the moaning comment:

A flock of birds

A gaggle of geese

A herd of cows

A whinge of drivers

glad to hear some truckers make the effort we went to a party where a trucker was on his legal break he reckoned he had a shower but was made to freshen up he got the nickname diesel cock and none of us ladies wanted him near us so a sigh of relief when his break was done lol

Just want to say I know a trucker from this site, he is very clean and a lovely lovely man

» Add a new message to this topic