FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Spontaneity or Lots of pre-chat?

Spontaneity or Lots of pre-chat?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uckscouple2007 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

we prefer to be spontaneous.. if we like what we see and its on the weekends when we are free to meet - we like to go for it ...

But are we in the minority? We feel many peeps want to chat loads on here/msn before hand ... but that often makes us wonder if we are talking to peeps who want to meet or just get a buzz from cyber fun

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sometimnes its good to chat to see if sanity and a few other relevant criteria are attributes! In my case I have successfully found 5 really good guys to service my wife but 100 times that would not have worked out and had I been spontaneous rather than chatting to them it could have ended in disaster!

We tend to not do lots of chat, we do plan but only the time.

We don't do msn with people on here and to be fair if we want to play we just do it. Don't see the need for general chit chat. Or social meets.

Katie x

spontaneous all the way

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

We prefer to make arrangements to meet up if we all like the look of each other as soon as it's convenient for us all, no need to message or chat for ages - we think - if we're all free and up for it - go for it! Z

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I chat for as long as it takes for me to make my mind up about people and whether or not I want to have sex with them. Sometimes I know (either way) after one or two messages... sometimes it takes longer and it could still go either way.

"I chat for as long as it takes for me to make my mind up about people and whether or not I want to have sex with them. Sometimes I know (either way) after one or two messages... sometimes it takes longer and it could still go either way."

what she said

I don't think there's a hard and fast (mmmmm) rule on this one.

Sometimes I am happy to meet after just a couple of messages. Sometimes it takes longer for me to feel comfortable about the person I'm chatting with.

Just the same as sometimes I opt for a social only meet first and other times I dive right in haha.

By *uckscouple2007 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

changing the topic, may have to order in a pizza again one weekend

I think you can afford to be spontaneous if there's two of you. I find hotels sleazy, I don't go dogging or meet on layby's and I wouldn't contemplate inviting a stranger into my home I share with my daughters. Therefore I need to feel comfortable with the person and meet them socially first.

It works for me!

"I think you can afford to be spontaneous if there's two of you. I find hotels sleazy, I don't go dogging or meet on layby's and I wouldn't contemplate inviting a stranger into my home I share with my daughters. Therefore I need to feel comfortable with the person and meet them socially first.

It works for me!"

Oooo- snap!

"changing the topic, may have to order in a pizza again one weekend "

» Add a new message to this topic