FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Anyone been to the Paradise Spa in Dagenham?

Anyone been to the Paradise Spa in Dagenham?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been a naturist for a long time, but never been to a spa in London. Anyone been to Paradise Spa, as i'm thinking of going for the first time? Or any other suggestions?

Thanks!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Depends what you are looking for.

If you are looking for a naturist place, then Paradise is suitable, but don't expect anything plush, or even nice. Its a bit scraggy, and dirty.

If you are looking for a swinging club, then it doesn't attract many women, on the greedy girl days, you are lucky if there are 2 women there, and I doubt they are fucking you because they fancy you.

Don't get me wrong, this is just my opinion, many others may like it. Try the club reviews up there ^^^^ somewhere!!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Been a naturist for a long time, but never been to a spa in London. Anyone been to Paradise Spa, as i'm thinking of going for the first time? Or any other suggestions?

Thanks!"

Sorry cant help u with the Paradise Spa but a gr8 naturist/swingers health spa we reccomend in nth London is Rios !

By *lack_BoltMan  over a year ago

oxford

"Depends what you are looking for.

If you are looking for a naturist place, then Paradise is suitable, but don't expect anything plush, or even nice. Its a bit scraggy, and dirty.

If you are looking for a swinging club, then it doesn't attract many women, on the greedy girl days, you are lucky if there are 2 women there, and I doubt they are fucking you because they fancy you.

Don't get me wrong, this is just my opinion, many others may like it. Try the club reviews up there ^^^^ somewhere!!! "

I think that may be a little harsh. It's true it has a somewhat basic feel about it but I like it because it is so calm and friendly.

As for greedy girls nights, they can be a little hit and miss anyway. And the real reasons for them can sometimes be a little dubious.

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

"Depends what you are looking for.

Don't get me wrong, this is just my opinion, many others may like it. Try the club reviews up there ^^^^ somewhere!!!

I think that may be a little harsh. It's true it has a somewhat basic feel about it but I like it because it is so calm and friendly.

As for greedy girls nights, they can be a little hit and miss anyway. And the real reasons for them can sometimes be a little dubious.

"

Like I said, my opinion. I always think you should try clubs/spas' yourself, because your experience may be different to everyone elses!!!

» Add a new message to this topic