FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Web cam sex

Web cam sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *layalong OP   Couple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Just wondering if anyone can help us out. Me and my husband fancy having sex on our webcam and streaming it live. What do we do and what sites let us do this? Are there free ones or do u have to pay?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You can do it in the chat rooms here I believe.

By *nder lock and KeyCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

We fuck on cam in the chat rooms often, I love being watched, and he just loves fucking so its a win win

There are ones that will pay you to do it in a way. Cant remember the site at min but will pm you when I remember. People buy tokens that are not cheap and then they can send them to people and then they can cash them in if that makes sence. Ive never seen any fucking on there so you would do well. I see lots of woman cams saying stuff like when I reach 1000 tokens ill get my pussy out for 2 min and they get it. If you want to know more pm me so I dont forget lol im at work at min and wont get round to getting back on here till tea

Edinburgh

It just sounds kinky, I like people watching me fuck ??

"Just wondering if anyone can help us out. Me and my husband fancy having sex on our webcam and streaming it live. What do we do and what sites let us do this? Are there free ones or do u have to pay? "

You never have to pay to be a performer, you were watching channel4 I guess. Myself and wife used to perform on several sites, never tried to get money from it though just a great thrill. Swinging in real life is more life changing fun with good friends though! On the down side camming for money is to being used like a whore, watch how many guys stay and chat after they cum. It can be addictive and leave you feeling very empty.

Edinburgh

I wouldn't do it for money, I just don't want to pay to set anything up if you get me. Yes we watched sex diaries the other night. Although I think the people they used didn't do it any justice lol ??

By *orobinCouple  over a year ago

preston

Is there not a risk that your antics are being saved on someone's hard drive and you find yourselves on a dodgy website at a later date? Always puts us off doing this.

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

"Is there not a risk that your antics are being saved on someone's hard drive and you find yourselves on a dodgy website at a later date? Always puts us off doing this. "

Was gonna suggest Cam4...

But the above is very true - THE INTERNET NEVER FORGETS!

By * and c 82Couple  over a year ago

manchester

We partake in this from time to time

There is shit loads of videos on the web taken from the chat rooms on this site.

By *orobinCouple  over a year ago

preston

As we feared! Shame though.

"I wouldn't do it for money, I just don't want to pay to set anything up if you get me. Yes we watched sex diaries the other night. Although I think the people they used didn't do it any justice lol ??"

Tbh they didn't show even half what they filmed.

» Add a new message to this topic