FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > safe sex tips

safe sex tips

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *herryhott1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Cork

Another post got me wondering what people usually do to reduce the risks of multiple partners. For example oral on a guy with condom but it only makes sense to change it for other activity because it cud have comprimized by his/her teeth?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Another post got me wondering what people usually do to reduce the risks of multiple partners. For example oral on a guy with condom but it only makes sense to change it for other activity because it cud have comprimized by his/her teeth?"

Nothing is absolutely 100% guaranteed to protect from the possibility of infection, so just do what you can to limit the potential risks

The only true safe sex is to not have sex at all.

Protect yourself as you deem necessary and weigh up the risk of playing with someone, it's the only thing you have control over.

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Flies spread diseases, so keep yours closed!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Another post got me wondering what people usually do to reduce the risks of multiple partners. For example oral on a guy with condom but it only makes sense to change it for other activity because it cud have comprimized by his/her teeth?"

Yep. Of course everyone has different levels of risk they're prepared to take but I would say that changing condom after its been used for anything is sensible as is using condoms on toys and changing between users. It's a minefield and one that becomes less attractive to negotiate the more you think about it.

By *herryhott1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Cork

Likewise I'm little grossed out sometimes by people with a lot of veris. Not judgemental in anyway and i kmow it's irrational thinking but still...

"Likewise I'm little grossed out sometimes by people with a lot of veris. Not judgemental in anyway and i kmow it's irrational thinking but still..."

If a person has 1 veri on here.

You don't know who else they've fucked outside of Fab.

You don't know who their veri fucked.

Something to think about. But do whatever makes you happy.

By *parklyfluffCouple  over a year ago

Kettering

We get checked every 3 to 6 months, plus while we are there free condoms.lol.x

» Add a new message to this topic