FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Single guy nerves

Single guy nerves

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As a couple we have met single guys and all of them have been absolute gents and lovely.

But on meeting them, they have all been really really nervous. They all want to ensure that I have a good time and they perform well, but putting so much pressure on themselves can be disastrous.

I can totally understand it. We are a couple and therefore we are a package, the single guy is the odd number and it must feel scary. Coupled with that, he feels he has to perform in front of another man who knows how to please his woman - to be honest Im not sure I could handle it if I was on my own.

My guy does tend to go into the bathroom for a little while to take any pressure off and the guys are usually ok once left alone for a little while with me,as they are not being watched etc.

Do the majority of you guys feel really nervous with couples

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Never but i don't have trouble performing or haven't so far anyway. I have heard some single guys when everyone is naked don't fancy the woman but can't walk out or make lame excuses to leave because the husband is there.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I am always nervous.

till I am into my stride.

then HAPPY DAYS

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

Never nervous, but then I've usually had a good chat with both beforehand, like a "normal" person, so feel at ease before my strides come off.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

no matter have much or many e-mails or msn messages you have sent, the first time you meet people there must be some sort of nerves...... be that both couples or singles.....

without those nerves there wouldn't be the same type of buzz as well.....

hardly get nervous now.

just tend to want to get on with it.

hope that doesnt make me sound bad.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I always get really nervous, before any meet, social, anything - I agree with Fabio, once the nerves go then I'd think Id become hardened to it

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

I'm nervous before every single meet - even repeat meets.

I wasn't nervous about my first couple as it just sort of happened, but I was particularly nervous about my first bi fem - how could I compete with how well another woman would touch her, etc.

Then, I felt more pressure when I was with my first squirter too.

But throughout all of that, I always felt the other people were relaxed and people I'd clicked with, so have always been able to have a laugh as we bump uglies...!

By *ax the gentle GiantMan  over a year ago

birmingham

It does not bother me its all part of the same package and its part of the thrill of being there in the first place

I've yet to meet a man that wasn't nervous: even long term playmates. I always meet socially first and they usually babble til I put them at ease.

I had one meet who was so nervous when we got down to it he couldn't maintain an erection. I excused myself to the bathroom to give him time to compose himself. When I came out I saw him running down the stairs struggling into his clothes: hilarious watching him running up the path still getting dressed. The neighbours must have wondered what I did to the poor sod!

I've only been nervous once and that was my last meet a couple of weeks ago. We'd met socially twice. I've been recovering from treatment "down there" and hadn't played for three months. My playmates are handsome men but this one was nigh on perfect and I wasn't feeling my best, until he trudged across London in the snow and walked uphill in the snow to me. Six hours later I was fine!

For me the other persons nervousness and eagerness to please is a major turn on.

Once they stop being nervous: game over, I no longer meet them!

was thinking about this nervous thing .. meeting men first time after only seeing there pics and reading there profiles saying what thay love to do when thay meet.... you can tell when you kiss if thay are .... and now i think thats why some dont give oral of four play not one bit just shag as nervous , lol x

YES ! thats wot makes it exciting , the nerves ,i settle really quickly ,and enjoy the moment ,have met single fellas when was with my f/b and out of the 3 we met only one could perform . FRANKIE

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

I absolutely thrive on the mixture of nerves, excitement, and anticipation I get before a meet - there's nothing like that buzz and nothing gets me keyed up more - its almost as much fun as the meet itself.

I love that slightly awkward few seconds where you transition between simply sitting and socializing with some new friends and getting down and dirty - and the buildup to that moment

I'm always nervous, no matter who we are meeting.

Have only failed to perform once though, and that was on our very first play meet, but I think the amount of alcohol I consumed beforehand was the reason for that.

I never touch alcohol on a play meet now. Kate has encountered a few guys that haven't been able to perform, but in each case it was nerves not alcohol that was the reason for it.

We have had several meets with single guys that have become awkward when they either can't perform or go splat after 2 minutes of getting sucked off. Can appreciate it will mostly be down to nerves but do sometimes think they shouldn't blow their own trumpet by saying how amazing they are in the bedroom on their profiles.A compliment to all the older guys we have met as it tends to be the younger ones who have trouble.Best treatment for nerves is to do it more and learn from experience. Hehe

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I absolutely thrive on the mixture of nerves, excitement, and anticipation I get before a meet - there's nothing like that buzz and nothing gets me keyed up more - its almost as much fun as the meet itself.

I love that slightly awkward few seconds where you transition between simply sitting and socializing with some new friends and getting down and dirty - and the buildup to that moment "

that is exactly what I mean.... it is gets to the point where you don't get the nerves and buzz out of it is the day that I then give up..... what is then the point!

I think nerves are part of it.. I know I am always nervous before a play session starts.. I can be that nervous sometimes that I shake..

But then I start to play and I am fine.

I think I see a fair few nerves from single guys, but then again I always have at least 2 at once.. I tend to try pairing them up in the same pairs as that tends to make for more relaxed play times.

Katie. x

» Add a new message to this topic