FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Sex while on...

Sex while on...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

opinions??? some of my mates swear their best sex is when they are on but i just think it would get a bit messy...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

ick, yuck, bleurgh, yucky!!!!!

those are my thoughts

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ive done it before and its very horny. They said its more sensative xx

this old soldier don't mind getting blood on his bayonet

I am soooooo much more horny when I'm on. Not all men like it but I know a few who don't mind it.

[Removed by poster at 19/12/10 18:53:12]

On what? the bus?

In the shower, no problems. Maybe with the lights low though!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

haha in the shower?? would look like a murder scene!

i am at my horniest and it is more sexy...but i take some damn convincing to get me to participate.

not my favourite thing even if the sex is amazing...

EEWWWW GROSS

Erm although more horny And more sensitive.... eeewwwwwwwww!

"ick, yuck, bleurgh, yucky!!!!!

those are my thoughts "

What she said...unless you want your tongue to look like...

When I'm on I feel like my insides are falling out. There is no way I want to be messed around with. Plus I dont fancy the clean up job.

yeah oral may prove to be a challenge!

as for in the shower candles and no other light and pretend its pee ....

Nowt wrong with a bit of cranberry dip.... after all, a sailor cant be considered a true sailor until he has been through the Red Sea....

I prefer anal sex whilst on the squits!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

think I will leave it thanks.

might try and pop my winkle in a jar of rasp jam to see how it is.

xx

"I prefer anal sex whilst on the squits! "

does the diarrhea just work like lube?

I like lots of licking and four play just getting start to it i find a bit boring ..... yes lots of men love shagging with out four play i know Some ok just to shag... when i am on .. I dont really have sex ... 3 DAYs before coming on i am like a sex mad niff on heat ... myn long last 3 or 4 days.

"think I will leave it thanks.

xx

"

Don't be such a girl - raspberry jam?!! Try roughly chopped liver!!!

"opinions??? some of my mates swear their best sex is when they are on but i just think it would get a bit messy... "

Your actually more senstive.. but yes it does get Messy.. Not a time of the month that Master would go near me in that way... just cuddles etc.... but my ex didnt see being on as an excuse..

Katie.x

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"think I will leave it thanks.

xx

Don't be such a girl - raspberry jam?!! Try roughly chopped liver!!! "

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

have done it a-plenty with husband (pre-children when it was a lot less messy!) but couldn't entertain the idea with anyone else - restricted it to orla on them instead.

Thankfully not a problem that I have any more - and boy am I glad - I missed out on some damn fine meets due to hormones!

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"opinions??? some of my mates swear their best sex is when they are on but i just think it would get a bit messy... "

So pleased I had my jam roly poly before reading this thread

A definite no for me, sorry!

Not that it matters anymore, as I no longer have periods, woo hoo!

No "bloody" way

Certain women insist on having all the lights off. Now I know why!

Yes, often been offered sex from a woman while she is on. Would not do oral, but have used fingers and cock inside pussy. Just use a thick large towel on the bed and wash afterwards. Mind you when one woman was horny and was all bloody she used it as an excuse to offer me her bum instead. Now that was a woman.

Went down on my then girlfriend when she was just coming on, unbeknown to either of us, it tasted different but not unpleasant at all, rather sweet, but she was horrified when I came up for air, although afterwords she said the thought of it was making her horny again.

In saying that, I would not do it knowingly.

Definitely not for me. I could only do this with someone I really trusted and who knew me well so it could only be with my guy and certainly not with a play partner. Though Im only very light usually anyway.

When I had my Mirena coil fitted I did have spotting for a little while. One night in Chams I got a bit freaked because I thought I saw a tiny bit of blood when I went to the loo. I told my guy and he offered to come in the loo and check for me. Sounds disgusting I know and I wouldnt normally do this, but he put his gyneacologist hat on and pushed a finger inside as far as he could to see if anything was there. There wasnt but I wasnt comfortable and just played with him that night.

Its not a problem now as my Mirena coil has settled down and I dont get periods any more

Womens periods?

A bl**dy waste of f***ing time!

I am at my horniest then must be the hormones I guess I've done it with boyfriends in the past but would not dream of doing it with anyone else but most men would I hope be cool with it

in honesty, i reckon i'd be ok with it, would rather do it with a partner if anything but i wouldnt make a big deal about it if it happened or was offered.

I have had oral with a cpl of guys who didnt mind, (told them before they came over of course) then kissed me and was ok actually but, as am going thru the change they are few and far between now.

Revolting thought, done it once, wouldnt ever do it again so im glad im going through the change as i havent had one for about 9 months

"I like lots of licking and four play just getting start to it i find a bit boring ..... yes lots of men love shagging with out four play i know Some ok just to shag... when i am on .. I dont really have sex ... 3 DAYs before coming on i am like a sex mad niff on heat ... myn long last 3 or 4 days."

he he - no change thee then xxx

Definately not our cup of tea, but each to their own ...

Once again, RHC asks Admin to provide a green, pukey emoticon

"Revolting thought, done it once, wouldnt ever do it again so im glad im going through the change as i havent had one for about 9 months "

what ya changin' into ?

I'll pass.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Wouldn't be keen on oral, but other than that...no problem.

ohh period sex is great, im always far FAR more horny when im on, only thing is you have to skip the oral which is a shame, id love to meet a guy who'd go down on me while im on, id even give him a snog after lmao

dirty cow i know but hey you dont know till you try

I just wouldnt feel clean and aside from the blood issue, Id worry I didnt look and smell as nice as usual and once that thought was in my head, I wouldnt be able to come, and id be stressed so they'd be absolutely no point

"ohh period sex is great, im always far FAR more horny when im on, only thing is you have to skip the oral which is a shame, id love to meet a guy who'd go down on me while im on, id even give him a snog after lmao

dirty cow i know but hey you dont know till you try "

There is nothing wrong with a bit or oral when a woman is on, as long as it is no to heavy, as for sex, it may be a bit messier, but nothin a bit of for thought and a towel on the bed can't fix, then a clean up in the shower after, plenty of places to play, lol

My period only lasts a few days now - so i can restrain myself then let him have it full force afterwards! God help him!

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I've been bleeding since May so don't really have much of a choice.

Fortunately my friend really doesn't care so that's pretty great but he lives down south so it's not all that regular. Trying to find someone local and then be comfortable enough to explain that isn't so easy for me (although I realise I'm now telling everyone but it doesn't seem quite so intimate telling a bunch of people on a forum for some reason)

Anyway... I'm generally horny all the time so I guess it makes no odds to my horn levels.

Since May?? Jeez - are you on the jag thingy? I was on that and bled for 12 weeks - wasnt fun. Abstained the whole time

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Since May?? Jeez - are you on the jag thingy? I was on that and bled for 12 weeks - wasnt fun. Abstained the whole time"

A whole long story... short version... lost a lot of weight fairly quickly (doc reckons its something to do with that - I'm not convinced) had implant, worked for 18 months, stopped working, got a new one, worked for a while, stopped working. Tried nothing, failed. Got a coil fitted in September. Still waiting for it to settle... *sigh*

By *ouchmeslowlyMan  over a year ago

or near Lynn and Norwich

Nar sorry i dont belive in Blood sports ,,, eerrr . I do love to go down on a lady and spend some quality time finding and enjoying them before any other fun starts. So not keen if there is a mess before i start. Most women i have been with are normaly more horny just after , so you just have to play catch up . Thanks

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"My period only lasts a few days now - so i can restrain myself then let him have it full force afterwards! God help him!"

I've only had 3 periods in 12 years,so I must be getting your lots share of the fun when you are on, lol

"ohh period sex is great, im always far FAR more horny when im on, only thing is you have to skip the oral which is a shame, id love to meet a guy who'd go down on me while im on, id even give him a snog after lmao

dirty cow i know but hey you dont know till you try

There is nothing wrong with a bit or oral when a woman is on, as long as it is no to heavy, as for sex, it may be a bit messier, but nothin a bit of for thought and a towel on the bed can't fix, then a clean up in the shower after, plenty of places to play, lol "

That's gross and not very safe either if it involves blood.

By *woBiTwoCouple  over a year ago

north manchester

We shag all through the cycle, just work a bit tidier, and, re above posts, we refrain from oral! But Mrs 2bi won't meet anyone else while she's on.

Yer my wife like to have sex while on too, but still has to be in themood,,,

But is is more hornier xx

"Revolting thought, done it once, wouldnt ever do it again so im glad im going through the change as i havent had one for about 9 months

what ya changin' into ? "

Menopause

Oooh bye bye OP see ya xx

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

oooooh another one bites the dust..whats the tally now?

"opinions??? some of my mates swear their best sex is when they are on but i just think it would get a bit messy... oooooh another one bites the dust..whats the tally now? "

She did not last long then!

"opinions??? some of my mates swear their best sex is when they are on but i just think it would get a bit messy... oooooh another one bites the dust..whats the tally now?

She did not last long then! "

Perhaps she didnt like some of the replies or was a vampire in disguise

People please!

Show some respect for our dear departed.....

"Since May?? Jeez - are you on the jag thingy? I was on that and bled for 12 weeks - wasnt fun. Abstained the whole time

A whole long story... short version... lost a lot of weight fairly quickly (doc reckons its something to do with that - I'm not convinced) had implant, worked for 18 months, stopped working, got a new one, worked for a while, stopped working. Tried nothing, failed. Got a coil fitted in September. Still waiting for it to settle... *sigh*

"

jeez hun - i know i had an issue with that when they fitted a coil and my body didnt like that type so they had to put another type in. Go back and see if you can get another type.

By *ax the gentle GiantMan  over a year ago

birmingham

red wings thanks but no thanks

like everything else...eah to their own.wife doesnt like it,and im usually happy to say ok.wife usually gives me a hand job which is fine.sometimes,near the end of her cycle,if we are both horny,we will fuck anyway.but oral...not a chance.have gone down on elaine just before or just after..and no...its not sweet..its not nice.but...each to their own.

I love it every bit as much as regular sex! In my experience a lady is so much more sexually charged during this period and the feeling that what we are doing to each other is forbidden and wrong only intensifies the pleasure.

Likewise I love performing oral upon a female at this time too, as far as I see it a lady should be able to achieve a good strong orgasm whenever she sees fit and needs it and I think I'd be failing in my being a man if I weren't to pleasure her in exactly the right way that she deserved. Again the feeling that what I am doing is somehow forbidden is also a tremendous turn on for me as I lick her no matter what time in her cycle it is.......

" I love it every bit as much as regular sex! In my experience a lady is so much more sexually charged during this period and the feeling that what we are doing to each other is forbidden and wrong only intensifies the pleasure.

Likewise I love performing oral upon a female at this time too, as far as I see it a lady should be able to achieve a good strong orgasm whenever she sees fit and needs it and I think I'd be failing in my being a man if I weren't to pleasure her in exactly the right way that she deserved. Again the feeling that what I am doing is somehow forbidden is also a tremendous turn on for me as I lick her no matter what time in her cycle it is......."

Mr Lick some woman are very light when on some woman will bleed like a river need 10/ 15 toweles aday as cant go out the house as so heavey if you meet one of them ladys it would be like liver in your mouth not just blood .... big lumps ...... god forbid you come across one like that would be like looking at a vampire ,,, lol x

"Mr Lick some woman are very light when on some woman will bleed like a river need 10/ 15 toweles aday as cant go out the house as so heavey if you meet one of them ladys it would be like liver in your mouth not just blood .... big lumps ...... god forbid you come across one like that would be like looking at a vampire ,,, lol x"

I have had the experience of being with ladies who are both light and heavier, and have yet to come across anything quite as messy as you have described, although I suppose that could be by chance. I can only speak from my own experience, but personally I have never had a problem lapping at a sexually aroused woman for our mutual satisfaction...I find it intensely arousing and though some ladies have a hang up about recieving oral during this period which I completely respect and make allowances for, all of them who were in two minds about it have quickly decided that pleasure is the most important consideration once I have begun to lick....this is swiftly followed by the conclusion that the only way that my actions would be inappropriate is if my mouth were to stop what it was doing before the good lady's orgasm.

Taking unsafe sex to new limits

"Mr Lick some woman are very light when on some woman will bleed like a river need 10/ 15 toweles aday as cant go out the house as so heavey if you meet one of them ladys it would be like liver in your mouth not just blood .... big lumps ...... god forbid you come across one like that would be like looking at a vampire ,,, lol x

I have had the experience of being with ladies who are both light and heavier, and have yet to come across anything quite as messy as you have described, although I suppose that could be by chance. I can only speak from my own experience, but personally I have never had a problem lapping at a sexually aroused woman for our mutual satisfaction...I find it intensely arousing and though some ladies have a hang up about recieving oral during this period which I completely respect and make allowances for, all of them who were in two minds about it have quickly decided that pleasure is the most important consideration once I have begun to lick....this is swiftly followed by the conclusion that the only way that my actions would be inappropriate is if my mouth were to stop what it was doing before the good lady's orgasm."

Before i had my coyle i was like this for 10/ 15 days so heavy it would come out of me like liver and blood..... some woman are like this when on ,,,, I was for years untill it was sorted . You would have never gone down on me , lol xxx

By *mf4BxJCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

This thread has put me off my dinner!

"This thread has put me off my dinner! "
god i hope it was not liver , lol xx

i keep getting flashers of that film in my head Silence of the Lames , lol

Could always get the wok out, add some diced onions and mixed peppers and get a stir-fry going

» Add a new message to this topic