FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > What makes some swinging couples successful?

What makes some swinging couples successful?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ichNjudy OP   Couple  over a year ago

stoke on trent

Now her is a strange thing and something we not really ever thought or talked about before

So the question is what qualities (or personality traits, call them what you will) best allow couples to be successful swingers?

By successful we don't mean how many couples you have met and shagged, we mean what is it that makes some couples able to deal with being swingers and also to get the best from it

For us the 100% most important factor is being able to communicate with each other in a totally honest and frank way. Without that we don't think swinging would work for us.

There have been a few situations where being able to talk openly between ourselves has made a great deal of difference to how we feel about our own relationship and swinging in general and the undeniable influence being swingers has on us.

But anyway that's just us - what qualities, if any, do you think make sucessful swinging couples?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Surely that's just it though? Being able to talk to each other, having trust in each other......and when it comes down to it, loving each other?

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

communication in a word. also, personally think it is the reason you do it. we dont swap we add one. adds spice to an already hot sex life. we do it to improve the excitement in our life not repair or fill a hole (pardon the pun)

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

" ...For us the 100% most important factor is being able to communicate with each other in a totally honest and frank way. "

Totally agree, the wife should at least know about the profile.

By *otswbabeCouple  over a year ago

north cornwall

shuffles nervously... do u know something I should? lol

more about trust than love we would say

By *woBiTwoCouple  over a year ago

north manchester

Mutual trust, sharing everything. A naughty streak a mile wide helps too!

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

I was asked by one meet if we did this because something was missing in our marriage - no... that's when affairs etc can happen. He was missing the point, entirely It's an optional extra to the relationship, not a replacement missing part!

Trust, humour, honesty, certainly all those attributes. To have a really good meet everyone has to feel comfortable and that can be quite difficult if 4 people are involved.

We have had meets with single guys and I have to admit that all of them say that my guy is so relaxed and laid back and does his best to ensure they dont feel under any amount of pressure. Hes great with people though - I talk them into submission

we have tried the 3 some with, he did hint alot and so we had a go and liked it,, even tho my man was the most nervous of us 3,, and we talk all the time about it,, and so yer chating is the best,, even when we need push lol

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

Confidence in their sexuality and their relationship, ie both want/need sex with others but are happy with eachother? Think those are the keys.

i think it comes down to trush and to be able to be relaxed about what your doing, i also think both parties wanting to do it helps and not one just doing it for the other

ive been to clubs and see so many couples argueing over the daftist of things, point scorong, keeping count on whos had more fun, to be quite blunt its stupid, when i swing with my husband we didnt care who had how many, we used to play together and alone...actually we split up so maybe we not the best exmple lmao

lots of couples go into this for the wrong reason, some think it will save a failing marrage, some women do it becuse their husband plays away and they think at least this way they know what hes upto, but in my opinion if your marrage isnt 100% strong swinging will only add to your already problems

Communication, trust and the ability to talk things through with your partner.

Our swinging journey has had its ups and downs and many of our boundaries were broken as things developed. As we seemed to go quite quickly then this did cause some unrest in the camp but been able to talk about it and discuss any concerns is what helped us. We are doing stuff now we never thought we would do (seperate room for instance, sometimes seperate houses), we would never been able to do this without communicating and discussing it.

Steve

"in my opinion if your marrage isnt 100% strong swinging will only add to your already problems"

100% agree, we have seen so many couples splitting up, part of the cause been jealously encountered when swinging.

S.

By *ohnsusCouple  over a year ago

Chesterfield

Deinitely can't be jealous types as the green eyed monster and swinging just do not mix. We think you have to have that bond of trust, and it helps to have a sense of humour and not take it or yourselves too seriously.

» Add a new message to this topic