FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > What to do about the guy..

What to do about the guy..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What do you do if you're chatting to a couple and the girl seems lovely but the guy isn't as nice as you'd like. I've spoken to some couples that I'm considering for meets but the guys seem to be a lot more forward than I'd like (a bit sleazy about things) and it seems a little disrespectful to their women. Do you think it's worth meeting them because as conversations with the women in the relationships have gone well?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

go with your gut feeling..

usually spot on xx

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

We wouldn't meet them if we had doubts about either of them, if you get this impression now it's probably going to be worse when you actually do meet, Z

By *iceguydaveMan  over a year ago

Monmouth

I think you knew the answer to your question when you wrote it, and maybe just need some reassurance. What's been said already sounds spot on - if you don't feel comfortable with anyone you're considering meeting, don't do it. You've lots of others to choose from. Merry Xmas

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"go with your gut feeling..

usually spot on xx"

your so right xx never let me down my gut x

By *roovytwoCouple  over a year ago

burnley

You both have to be happy about the meet if the fun(if any happens)is going to work...not just for yourselves but for all four of you.One person playing who isnt happy or relaxed tends to spoil the fun for everyone.

By *aravancoupleMan  over a year ago

A Secret Hideaway In the caravan of love

We wont meet if one of us don't click.

I don't see the point of the thread to be honest, as you really don't need to ask strangers if you should allow someone you feel is sleazy anywhere neary your own body!!

By *ex.IncCouple  over a year ago

Castleford

Amen to that.

Thanks guys, was thinking maybe meeting them for a chat, maybe the guy would be different in person. I know sometimes when ur in the mood and don't have to be face to face with someone, sometimes u talk more confidently than you would otherwise. I'll keep chatting with them and see how I feel!

I think when meeting another couple it is always best to have a social meet first as all four of you have to feel comfortable with the situation. If just one of you isn't happy then it's not worth carrying on with in my opinion. The dynamics have to feel right

I used to soft swap with my ex on here and we both found that guys can be bit full on and want more at times. If you really like the look of them there's no harm in meeting for a drink first and see how u get on, just make it clear nothing sexual is going to happen that night

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"the guys seem to be a lot more forward than I'd like (a bit sleazy about things) and it seems a little disrespectful to their women"

Depends what you mean by “sleazy” it's a swingers site, surprisingly, a great many of us talk about sex, and our fantasies, with / without our partner, with that in mind, it doesn't mean one is being disrespectful about a partner.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"What do you do if you're chatting to a couple and the girl seems lovely but the guy isn't as nice as you'd like. I've spoken to some couples that I'm considering for meets but the guys seem to be a lot more forward than I'd like (a bit sleazy about things) and it seems a little disrespectful to their women. Do you think it's worth meeting them because as conversations with the women in the relationships have gone well?

"

No I don't think they are worth meeting.

You will be meeting a couple and so should be happy with the couple as a whole.

"the guys seem to be a lot more forward than I'd like (a bit sleazy about things) and it seems a little disrespectful to their women

Depends what you mean by “sleazy” it's a swingers site, surprisingly, a great many of us talk about sex, and our fantasies, with / without our partner, with that in mind, it doesn't mean one is being disrespectful about a partner. "

Im not some kind of prude, if I didn't like talking about sex then I wouldn't be posting on forums about it would I lol! I think I just don't like it when the guy is like, "send me a pussy pick, i want u to suck my cock right now, u shud come over in an hour or so, will u finger urself on cam" within the first couple of mins or without any naughty talk build up! I'm not horny on demand! I gotta get in the mood to do that sorta thing!

"the guys seem to be a lot more forward than I'd like (a bit sleazy about things) and it seems a little disrespectful to their women

Depends what you mean by “sleazy” it's a swingers site, surprisingly, a great many of us talk about sex, and our fantasies, with / without our partner, with that in mind, it doesn't mean one is being disrespectful about a partner.

Im not some kind of prude, if I didn't like talking about sex then I wouldn't be posting on forums about it would I lol! I think I just don't like it when the guy is like, "send me a pussy pick, i want u to suck my cock right now, u shud come over in an hour or so, will u finger urself on cam" within the first couple of mins or without any naughty talk build up! I'm not horny on demand! I gotta get in the mood to do that sorta thing!"

Now that would put me off them completely. Had a guy from a couple invite me to come round cos she wasnt there, turns out she is married and playing the field with him, either that or he is married and cheating, blocked him immediately.

On the other side, met a couple at chams, they seem okay but the fact that she is not smooth is putting me off meeting them again

By *ansue35Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

Im not some kind of prude, if I didn't like talking about sex then I wouldn't be posting on forums about it would I lol! I think I just don't like it when the guy is like, "send me a pussy pick, i want u to suck my cock right now, u shud come over in an hour or so, will u finger urself on cam" within the first couple of mins or without any naughty talk build up! I'm not horny on demand! I gotta get in the mood to do that sorta thing!"

I would walk away, sounds dodgy to m,

Ian and I where at a club and the guy of the couple was saying near the same, I did not want to play with them.

he was a complete dik, later in the orgy room just left his wife standing and trying to jump on any woman in the room.

Sue

I get the impression that a lot of men are "pushing" their women in to swinging or into playing with another female as it is their fantasy.

They do not really care about their partners satisfaction but just wanting to satisfy their own fantasies.

"I get the impression that a lot of men are "pushing" their women in to swinging or into playing with another female as it is their fantasy.

They do not really care about their partners satisfaction but just wanting to satisfy their own fantasies."

Yeah it's a shame is that! But hey. once a swinger always a swinger I say. I think I'd find it hard to stop now if my partner asked me to!

"I get the impression that a lot of men are "pushing" their women in to swinging or into playing with another female as it is their fantasy.

They do not really care about their partners satisfaction but just wanting to satisfy their own fantasies.

Yeah it's a shame is that! But hey. once a swinger always a swinger I say. I think I'd find it hard to stop now if my partner asked me to!"

they should push em back he he!

seeing all these messages about single males gets me proper disheartened to be a single male swinger. I understand totally why we get the snub when you hear the horror stories, I am far from full on and sometimes I think that is a hinderance.

"seeing all these messages about single males gets me proper disheartened to be a single male swinger. I understand totally why we get the snub when you hear the horror stories, I am far from full on and sometimes I think that is a hinderance."

thought the thread was supposed to be about male halfs of couples

to be honest we had this problem so many times when i swung as couple, to be honest i find it really hard to meet a couple as a couple because you have to have four people liking each other and getting on

thats why we used to meet singles a lot too as we found it easier to meet alone than together

definitely go with your gut instinct and if you are bothered by the male half, then dont play. There are plenty of nice couples that will float both your boats

"seeing all these messages about single males gets me proper disheartened to be a single male swinger. I understand totally why we get the snub when you hear the horror stories, I am far from full on and sometimes I think that is a hinderance.

thought the thread was supposed to be about male halfs of couples

to be honest we had this problem so many times when i swung as couple, to be honest i find it really hard to meet a couple as a couple because you have to have four people liking each other and getting on

thats why we used to meet singles a lot too as we found it easier to meet alone than together"

so true

» Add a new message to this topic