FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > do people actually find......

do people actually find......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

crotchless knickers and peep hole bras sexy?

I have to ask because while out shopping for a new outfit to wear for new years eve, ive noticed a sudden rise in underwear thats coming with the crotchless knickers option, ive also notced a fair few women of late in clubs wearing these and ive just been profile perving (as you do) and come across a woman being shagged with crotchless knickers on in her pics

i have never ever seen them as sexy in anyany, infact the thought of playing with someone in such items makes me crings with embarrassment as i see them as a little bit cheesy and not at all sexy

so do others see them as sexy?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"crotchless knickers and peep hole bras sexy?

I have to ask because while out shopping for a new outfit to wear for new years eve, ive noticed a sudden rise in underwear thats coming with the crotchless knickers option, ive also notced a fair few women of late in clubs wearing these and ive just been profile perving (as you do) and come across a woman being shagged with crotchless knickers on in her pics

i have never ever seen them as sexy in anyany, infact the thought of playing with someone in such items makes me crings with embarrassment as i see them as a little bit cheesy and not at all sexy

so do others see them as sexy?"

not for me , i just think its like peeping thru a butchers shop window

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

Another pressie idea for the mother-in-law!! Thanks!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Hahaha I once won a pair of crotchless knickers at an Ann Summers party,they were really pretty with a little tutu around them.........I sewed the crotch up

I much prefer having my knickers pulled to the side if there really is'nt time to rip em off

By *iteskinMan  over a year ago

Cardiff/Newport/Bristol/M4

my avatar says it all i think!

No, i dont find them sexy at all, in fact find them rather cheap and tacky.

Obviously each to their own, thats just my opinion.

S.

"Hahaha I once won a pair of crotchless knickers at an Ann Summers party,they were really pretty with a little tutu around them.........I sewed the crotch up"

now why didnt i think of that?

i saw a lovely set but it only came with the crotchless knickers option, they was really pretty besides and the while outfit i liked but i just couldnt bring myself to buy them, never thought of sewing the crotch up

So are BANKS boxers! jesus

"No, i dont find them sexy at all, in fact find them rather cheap and tacky.

S. "

Crotchless knickers? Thought they were Jake the Pegs skiddies

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

"Hahaha I once won a pair of crotchless knickers at an Ann Summers party,they were really pretty with a little tutu around them.........I sewed the crotch up

now why didnt i think of that?

i saw a lovely set but it only came with the crotchless knickers option, they was really pretty besides and the while outfit i liked but i just couldnt bring myself to buy them, never thought of sewing the crotch up "

Don't do that!

Us poor blokes have enough trouble negotiating the complications of women's undergarments without sewn up crotchless knickers in the equation!!

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

S.

So are BANKS boxers! jesus "

Just as well I don't have a brandname on the waistband of mine then!

They lack a certain sophistication to me. Going commando has a liberal wicked sense of adventure about it.

exactly mate. He calls them cheap but wears BANKS boxers...TK MAXX??? maybe lmao

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"exactly mate. He calls them cheap but wears BANKS boxers...TK MAXX??? maybe lmao"

Everytime I put on my boxers I think my name is George and I come from Asda, that is, until I remember my mum stopped sewing the nametags on when I left primary school!

i find pvc and bondage clothes a real turn on.

but i think any women can look good in anything.

just the way she can look so inviting sometimes send me over the edge.

By *ingleguy1973Man  over a year ago

peterborough

whatever it is, the person wearing them has got to be comfortable... if they aint, then they will look awkward rather than sexy.

I like them x can make you feel very sexy if nice little lace ones .. Have some red lace and black ones x

"I like them x can make you feel very sexy if nice little lace ones .. Have some red lace and black ones x"

"Little knickers" wont cover a big arse though

"I like them x can make you feel very sexy if nice little lace ones .. Have some red lace and black ones x

"Little knickers" wont cover a big arse though "

my bums not that big thay look sweet , lol may show you one day x

you can show me ANYTIME!

"I like them x can make you feel very sexy if nice little lace ones .. Have some red lace and black ones x

"Little knickers" wont cover a big arse though my bums not that big thay look sweet , lol may show you one day x"

"Hahaha I once won a pair of crotchless knickers at an Ann Summers party,they were really pretty with a little tutu around them.........I sewed the crotch up

I much prefer having my knickers pulled to the side if there really is'nt time to rip em off "

like the ones with tie bows on the side, quick n pretty too.

"Little knickers" wont cover a big arse though my bums not that big thay look sweet , lol may show you one day x"

Yes please

Well.... As anyone who has looked at my pics will realise, i do have peep hole bra babydolls and i love them. I find having considerable assets helps. I dont own any crotchless knickers. I tend to go without any. Any cheap underwear can look tacky on the wrong person, be it crotchless knickers, thongs etc! I have seen some beatiful peep hole undies at Agent Provocatuer, at 90 quid for the knickers and double that for the bra they certainly arnt tacky. Confidence in your own skin makes any woman sexy, even if she was wearing a bin bag x

By *ollie_JCouple  over a year ago

London

Based on the price of the la perla set i bought mrs new I want the underwear intact with no peepholes to maximise the cost per coverage

With regards to ripping them off.. I shudder at the thought

"exactly mate. He calls them cheap but wears BANKS boxers...TK MAXX??? maybe lmao"

i dont think he ment cheap as in how much they cost, i think he ment cheap as in makes women look cheap, i actually understand what he means, you can have the most gorgeous women in the world but bung a pair of crotchless pants on her and it just does something to a woman not for the better lol

i personally think they are tacky, the underwear not the women in them

that is obviously just my opinion tho

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"exactly mate. He calls them cheap but wears BANKS boxers...TK MAXX??? maybe lmao

i dont think he ment cheap as in how much they cost, i think he ment cheap as in makes women look cheap, i actually understand what he means, you can have the most gorgeous women in the world but bung a pair of crotchless pants on her and it just does something to a woman not for the better lol

i personally think they are tacky, the underwear not the women in them

that is obviously just my opinion tho "

That pretty much covers it for me... I'm finding that I quite like bigger knickers... and I looked at a profile yesterday of one of the forumites and she has a pair of knicks on that are absolutely fabulous and I can't for the life of me remember who it was!!

*slaps self round head with wet fish*

Crotchless knicks are not for me, unless of course they're my Spanx tummy crushers cause the crotch free bit in them is a godsend when you're out on the piss... of course no-one will ever actually get to see them so it doesn't really matter to anyone else whether they have a crotch or not!

Never come across a pair so I would not know

"Never come across a pair so I would not know "

want me to send you some?

"Never come across a pair so I would not know

want me to send you some? "

Only if you were in them

I do have a pair of pearl knickers which arnt crotchless but only have a string of pearls going underneath. I couldnt wear them to go out in as they rub against a delicate part of me. They are just for photographic decoration as id b in constant orgasm i think, not always a good thing if your in Asda x

"Crotchless knicks are not for me, unless of course they're my Spanx tummy crushers cause the crotch free bit in them is a godsend when you're out on the piss... of course no-one will ever actually get to see them so it doesn't really matter to anyone else whether they have a crotch or not! "

Often wondered why ladies can't have zipped crotched pants in case of emergencies

Can you imagine a guy getting his cock stuck in your zip?

"Little knickers" wont cover a big arse though "

Thats why the crotchless knickers I wear are made from an old pair of bay window curtains. It saves a lot of sewing if I leave the gap in the middle.

"Crotchless knicks are not for me, unless of course they're my Spanx tummy crushers cause the crotch free bit in them is a godsend when you're out on the piss... of course no-one will ever actually get to see them so it doesn't really matter to anyone else whether they have a crotch or not!

Often wondered why ladies can't have zipped crotched pants in case of emergencies

Can you imagine a guy getting his cock stuck in your zip? "

Not nearly as painful as getting your clit caught in it

"Little knickers" wont cover a big arse though

Thats why the crotchless knickers I wear are made from an old pair of bay window curtains. It saves a lot of sewing if I leave the gap in the middle. "

In wartime, they used to make knickers out of big parachutes Now they make parachutes out of big knickers

By *picyspiregirlCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

We find them very sexy and the guys seem to love them.

Not for me, as I find them a bit cheesy, sorry!

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Blaahhh is all I can say

By *uro anchorMan  over a year ago

Coventry

"Not for me, as I find them a bit cheesy, sorry! "

didnt know they came in flavours xx

Im a bit non committal over the knickers, really cheap ones that you see on market stalls, usually on really tacky fancy dress outfit stalls are awful. I have seen some really nice, expensive looking ones, they were ok, but its not something I crave to have essentially. if someone bought me some, I may wear them to a club, i may do a pic in them, but take em or leave em to be honest. I do like the peep hole bra, well mine is a baby doll which does up with ribbons around the breasts but leaves the nipples exposed. Again its ok, does make my boobs look particularly rude I think, but sometimes I am in a rude mood.

Coventry

"Im a bit non committal over the knickers, really cheap ones that you see on market stalls, usually on really tacky fancy dress outfit stalls are awful. I have seen some really nice, expensive looking ones, they were ok, but its not something I crave to have essentially. if someone bought me some, I may wear them to a club, i may do a pic in them, but take em or leave em to be honest. I do like the peep hole bra, well mine is a baby doll which does up with ribbons around the breasts but leaves the nipples exposed. Again its ok, does make my boobs look particularly rude I think, but sometimes I am in a rude mood. "

well u look great in the stuff ur wearing in the pic xx

what i wear is classed as 'open bottomed'...not to say my bottom is open

[Removed by poster at 23/12/10 21:59:21]

Very sexy with the right person

Always thought of them as joke items really, not to be worn with serious intentions, same as those giant condom hats and willy warmers!

XXXX

S.

So are BANKS boxers! jesus

Just as well I don't have a brandname on the waistband of mine then! "

You've had those on for ages tho ......phewwwwwww.......

I like them. Not tacky cheap ones....but good ones. Depends on the rest of the outfit..

Yes the good ones can look good with the right outfit

Coventry

"Yes the good ones can look good with the right outfit "

yes and maybe the right shoes lol xx

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"I do have a pair of pearl knickers which arnt crotchless but only have a string of pearls going underneath. ... They are just for photographic decoration "

*looks for photographic proof*

» Add a new message to this topic