FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Naked or not ?

Naked or not ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I haven't been naked during a meet, there are some parts of my body that I'm not particularly confident about.

So, for me it's a basque (tits easily accessible) crotchless knickers and stockings.

What are your thoughts on this ..... Should I take the plunge ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I always wear a little something saucy, but most of the time it's taken off and on the floor! There are LOTS of my bits I'd prefer covered but it seems to me the fellas don't see it that way. Go for it maid I'd say!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I haven't been naked during a meet, there are some parts of my body that I'm not particularly confident about.

So, for me it's a basque (tits easily accessible) crotchless knickers and stockings.

What are your thoughts on this ..... Should I take the plunge ?"

Up to you entirely. Having spent time in the company of a woman who was so uncomfortable naked that she kept covering herself with her arms I'd say that feeling ok with what have or don't have on is much better for you than doing it because you feel you should.

Only had 2 meets, so maybe after a bit more experience, I might throw caution to the wind and clothes to the floor, lol.

I just feel more confident and sexy in lingerie, though I bet it's pretty liberating !!!!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Only had 2 meets, so maybe after a bit more experience, I might throw caution to the wind and clothes to the floor, lol.

I just feel more confident and sexy in lingerie, though I bet it's pretty liberating !!!!"

Then stick with the lingerie

I suppose it's better to feel sexy in lingerie, than self conscious in the buff

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Once you've got to a certain stage with a guy the bits you don't like don't matter to him.

I've not got a good figure but I have learned not to worry about it and things are much more fun

Forum Mod

East Sussex

It is quite liberating it's true, I love lingerie but I'm happy to discard my clothes too. Mr N was surprised the first time it happened at the speed with which I got my kit off

Do what You are comfortable with x

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I suppose it's better to feel sexy in lingerie, than self conscious in the buff "

Yes. Every time

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Take the clunge plunge and go naked.

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

be happy whatever you do, youre here to have fun...

i got over it by going to a club..some many men and women of all different shapes and sizes..ALL having a good time socially or otherwise....was very liberating for me xx Consider a visit and you'll see what i mean x

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

You should visit a couple of swinging clubs, it will certainly make you less concerned about your body image.

From our experience, you'll find people of every different body type. Short and tall, fat and thin, all revelling in their own sexiness.

Cal

No problem getting naked with hubby ...... We went to Swindon Swingers and he was pretty surprised that I stripped down to my lingerie within a few minutes of arriving on our first club night.

As we're still fairly new to this, I'm sure in time I'll feel totally confident in or out of lingerie ....... There's still so much to experience

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

It doesn't take me very long to get totally naked - I have been known to stroll naked around a club - but sometimes I keep my hold ups on as many guys seem to like this.

Go naked. If people can't take you for who you are they can move on.xxxx

By *aramelMINXWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

I'm a bigger girl not 100% confident but always end up fully naked in the heat of it dsnt matter ..

I hate my body and I start in undies but most of the time they get stripped off but by that stage I dont care

"I haven't been naked during a meet, there are some parts of my body that I'm not particularly confident about.

What are your thoughts on this ..... Should I take the plunge ?"

You should do what you feel comfortable with otherwise you won't enjoy...

Don't lose yourself in trying to please everyone else but yourself

Lots of men love seeing a woman dressed up and in sexy lingerie

Most love stockings/hold ups and heels

I love being naked ...skin on skin it's so damn sexy

So, for me it's a basque (tits easily accessible) crotchless knickers and stockings."

I'm the same. I dress up for meets but im only naked with my hubby

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Go with what makes you feel comfortable.

I always try to dress sexy but the clothing is soon on the floor as lust takes over.

It's all got to come off, love lingerie but need naked at some stage

me naked as often as i can - i do have body bits i wish looked better but prefer to feel another body against mine - i will be the one naked body in a club and not be bothered at all - i do love to undress someone though - especially my lady friends - so sensuous

By *indy SometimesTV/TS  over a year ago

BoxHill

Be confident in who you are and what you are. We all come in different shapes and sizes and should be proud of ourselves and not feel we should aspire to some stereotypical image. In my opinion, those that judge others on such a superficial basis are very shallow and are best avoided. It is your personality that is more important, let that shine through and you will always come out on top.

» Add a new message to this topic