FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Are we friends?

Are we friends?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *etzPlay OP   Couple  over a year ago

Southend

So we've built up a collection of friends on here, some I chat to daily, some not so much.

I Messaged 4 of them to see if they were free this week, read no reply, I messaged again to see if they were ok and nothing, they didn't unfriend me or reply, how strange huh.

Anyone know what's up with that? Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There loss I'd message you back

I would say that they aren't real friends if they didn't even acknowledge your messeges, that's if they have been online and seen your messeges.

friends are people i actually know...people i chat to on the internet are people i chat to on the internet....nothing more...though ive been in the position of assuming they are something more in the past....they are not.

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

I'm guessing you're very much still in their thoughts but the timing is off, personally we wouldn't take much notice of the non response but others might.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

For me Fab friends are people I have met AND are still in touch with.

Anyone who goes quiet gets deleted. I have 6 Fab friends

If my friends don't reply I move them to hotlist.

Southend

Well I left a day before remessaging and then 2 days after that, then had the hump and unfriended, they didn't even resin to that

I don't know what's up with that but if it were anyone on my list I wouldn't bother messaging them again

Southend

"There loss I'd message you back"

Thank you xx

"For me Fab friends are people I have met AND are still in touch with.

Anyone who goes quiet gets deleted. I have 6 Fab friends "

Fancy making it 7?

Southend

Fancy making it 7?"

Yuck, keep it topic xx

Are these friends couples? Perhaps only one half has read your message and they are waiting to discuss with the other half.

Southend

"Are these friends couples? Perhaps only one half has read your message and they are waiting to discuss with the other half. "

Yeah I thought that but 3 days? And still putting posts for meets on update?

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

If it's couples maybe one had read the messages and not the other and like to reply as a couple.

We reply to messages . If Dicks read a message and not told me we had a message it may take time for a reply

Fancy making it 7?

Yuck, keep it topic xx"

Ha rude! Since when has flirting been disallowed on forums!!!

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Fancy making it 7?

Yuck, keep it topic xx

Ha rude! Since when has flirting been disallowed on forums!!! "

Since now it seems

Southend

Fancy making it 7?

Yuck, keep it topic xx

Ha rude! Since when has flirting been disallowed on forums!!! "

It hasn't, I was only saying the other day that my posts always get hijacked lol x

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Well we never believe anyone until we have met them. From people we have met, we might be disappointed, from others that we haven't met, we wouldn't be surprised.

Southend

"Well we never believe anyone until we have met them. From people we have met, we might be disappointed, from others that we haven't met, we wouldn't be surprised. "

Well its both, one we've even play with twice

Southend

Oh my god it has just happened again

Bit weird of them, it's possible they might need to sort out a babysitter and are seeing what's gonna be possible/likely outcome before messaging you back.

But, the amount of fantasists and wankers on here makes me more sleptical.

"So we've built up a collection of friends on here, some I chat to daily, some not so much.

I Messaged 4 of them to see if they were free this week, read no reply, I messaged again to see if they were ok and nothing, they didn't unfriend me or reply, how strange huh.r

Anyone know what's up with that? Xx"

could it be they are not actually friends persay

We always make it clear that we often don't like to meet the same people more that once , or at least leave it a while before meeting them again .

This doesn't mean we won't add them to our friends , and there's no reason to reply go them nor anyone else if we don't feel like it .

If the op thinks that friends should reply to messages sent by friends , or stop posting meets until they have explained themselves , then be prepared for a rough ride on here !

Friends in the swinging world are nothing like friends in the non swinging environment .

It can be a cold and shallow place if you let it be .

Southend

"Bit weird of them, it's possible they might need to sort out a babysitter and are seeing what's gonna be possible/likely outcome before messaging you back.

But, the amount of fantasists and wankers on here makes me more sleptical."

Yeah but we only have friends with people we've chatted too loads and have multiple meet verifications xx

Maibe for some distance comes into play?

Southend

"We always make it clear that we often don't like to meet the same people more that once , or at least leave it a while before meeting them again .

This doesn't mean we won't add them to our friends , and there's no reason to reply go them nor anyone else if we don't feel like it .

If the op thinks that friends should reply to messages sent by friends , or stop posting meets until they have explained themselves , then be prepared for a rough ride on here !

Friends in the swinging world are nothing like friends in the non swinging environment .

It can be a cold and shallow place if you let it be ."

Yes I do think you should always reply to friends, especially if we've had sex.

We always do even if it's to say we won't be be playing again, we're just mugs I guess xx

By *athieMan  over a year ago

Drogheda

Rude so rude not to reply ?? Cost nothing to be nice ??

Southend

"Rude so rude not to reply ?? Cost nothing to be nice ??"

Apparently it does. It seems it's easy to be nice when trying to get in my wife's nickers though xx

some people are just friend collectors like its facebook

we would chat to most people even if not meeting them

I have people on my friends list that I may never never meet, logistics wise but they're 'friends' none the less.

Also that's generally the way to access the juicier photos

"So we've built up a collection of friends on here, some I chat to daily, some not so much.

I Messaged 4 of them to see if they were free this week, read no reply, I messaged again to see if they were ok and nothing, they didn't unfriend me or reply, how strange huh.

Anyone know what's up with that? Xx"

Christ - i would be messaging you back pronto!

Southend

"I have people on my friends list that I may never never meet, logistics wise but they're 'friends' none the less.

Also that's generally the way to access the juicier photos"

I'd even settle for them telling us they've changed their mind or don't feel like travelling or just unfriend us.

Why leave us in limbo? Xx

Southend

Anyone know what's up with that? Xx

Christ - i would be messaging you back pronto! "

That's sweet of you to say xx

"Bit weird of them, it's possible they might need to sort out a babysitter and are seeing what's gonna be possible/likely outcome before messaging you back.

Yeah but we only have friends with people we've chatted too loads and have multiple meet verifications xx"

Dunno, if they won't say then you'll never know.

I just saw a thread where a couple been moaning about someone expecting a meet with them, and they mentioned they needed babysitters and that... then i thought of this topic...

Southend

Yeah but we only have friends with people we've chatted too loads and have multiple meet verifications xx

I just saw a thread where a couple been moaning about someone expecting a meet with them, and they mentioned they needed babysitters and that... then i thought of this topic..."

Why not just say that then? We are understanding and appreciate not everyone is as free as us x

"If it's couples maybe one had read the messages and not the other and like to reply as a couple.

We reply to messages . If Dicks read a message and not told me we had a message it may take time for a reply"

We find the way around that is no mark the message as unread again until we've both seen it. Stops any confusion for the sender.

By *ome Social With UsCouple (FF)  over a year ago

East Midlands

Doesn't the FAQs answer this, no reply = no interest

By *aeBabeWoman  over a year ago

London

"Doesn't the FAQs answer this, no reply = no interest"

But if they're friends already?

By *ome Social With UsCouple (FF)  over a year ago

East Midlands

"Doesn't the FAQs answer this, no reply = no interest

But if they're friends already?

"

Makes no odds if friends already, still same output, no reply not interested.

If we're interested but unavailable then they'd replied saying that

People find it easier not to reply that to full on send rejection message

I just saw a thread where a couple been moaning about someone expecting a meet with them, and they mentioned they needed babysitters and that... then i thought of this topic...

Why not just say that then? We are understanding and appreciate not everyone is as free as us x"

Dunno? I would say something now, but when i was first on here i wasn't sure how to tell people anything without looking like i was messing about. I just put i don't plant meets on my profile coz it's too much hassle anyway.

By * nicepairCouple  over a year ago

portsmouth

"I would say that they aren't real friends if they didn't even acknowledge your messeges, that's if they have been online and seen your messeges."

we give people benefit of the doubt- life can be hectic - sometimes we read and dont have time to reply - or one of us reads and wants to conflab before replying etc - not often as we know what we want and who with etc but does happen occasionaly - if it happens a few times then hotlisted and deleted off friends with a note put on the notes thingy - in time gone completely - if we had more time we would probably delete more anyway but tend to deal with the here and now and who messages us

Southend

"we give people benefit of the doubt- life can be hectic - sometimes we read and dont have time to reply - or one of us reads and wants to conflab before replying etc - not often as we know what we want and who with etc but does happen occasionaly - if it happens a few times then hotlisted and deleted off friends with a note put on the notes thingy - in time gone completely - if we had more time we would probably delete more anyway but tend to deal with the here and now and who messages us "

So you message a few times? Xx

"we give people benefit of the doubt- life can be hectic - sometimes we read and dont have time to reply - or one of us reads and wants to conflab before replying etc - not often as we know what we want and who with etc but does happen occasionaly - if it happens a few times then hotlisted and deleted off friends with a note put on the notes thingy - in time gone completely - if we had more time we would probably delete more anyway but tend to deal with the here and now and who messages us

So you message a few times? Xx"

if its people we have chatted to a fair bit - definitely give them a chance or two

Southend

"we give people benefit of the doubt- life can be hectic - sometimes we read and dont have time to reply - or one of us reads and wants to conflab before replying etc - not often as we know what we want and who with etc but does happen occasionaly - if it happens a few times then hotlisted and deleted off friends with a note put on the notes thingy - in time gone completely - if we had more time we would probably delete more anyway but tend to deal with the here and now and who messages us

if its people we have chatted to a fair bit - definitely give them a chance or two "

Ive messaged one 3 times and nothing, does your method work out? X

if its people we have chatted to a fair bit - definitely give them a chance or two

Ive messaged one 3 times and nothing, does your method work out? X"

sometimes we send a if youre not interested anymore delete us message but they tend to be ignored- we will delete off friends list and put aside onto hotlist - there may be good reason for them not chatting - if they appear to be meeting and ignoring us could just be we arent at the top of the pile - we have a lot of people on our friends list and would take all day every day to chat to all of them - depends on how harsh you want to be -

Southend

Ive messaged one 3 times and nothing, does your method work out? X

sometimes we send a if youre not interested anymore delete us message but they tend to be ignored- we will delete off friends list and put aside onto hotlist - there may be good reason for them not chatting - if they appear to be meeting and ignoring us could just be we arent at the top of the pile - we have a lot of people on our friends list and would take all day every day to chat to all of them - depends on how harsh you want to be - "

Yeah I guess so, it would feel to me to have someone as a friend looking at our private pics if we were going to play, doesn't it to you? Xx

» Add a new message to this topic