FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Partner Meeting Without me

Partner Meeting Without me

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well it's our first time that K has played without me with a guy we know. I'm cool with it but feel sick inside as she was meant to call me and send few pictures it was what we agreed.

I tryst her 100% and I want her to have a good time am I silly

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

"Well it's our first time that K has played without me with a guy we know. I'm cool with it but feel sick inside as she was meant to call me and send few pictures it was what we agreed.

I tryst her 100% and I want her to have a good time am I silly"

If you are feeling that bad about it, I would perhaps not advertise that on here. Have you anyone you could talk about it, get it off your chest, in a less public manner?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you want her to have a good time stop worrying and wait for her to come home and hopefully she'll have took some pics to show you. If not get her to tell you what she got up to. Wife meeting on her own for the first time is nerv wrecking. Good luck with rest of the night,hopefully things will be fine x

Sorry hun. Not trying to wee on your chips but that's not right and it's not fair. If she is playing alone she HAS to play by the rules. It is the only way to stop you worrying.

I play alone sometimes and always always contact himself so he knows I am ok and that he isn't forgotten.

When you go out then time can run away with you and toy don't realise the time. They have probably been chatting and getting to know each other and sometimes plans go astray.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Well it's our first time that K has played without me with a guy we know. I'm cool with it but feel sick inside as she was meant to call me and send few pictures it was what we agreed.

No you aren't silly. If you agreed that she would call and send pictures then that's what should happen. If it was me I would call her to make sure she's safe.

I think they are just to busy having fun lol.

Sorry for my terrible typos, my nails are really long and I need them long for Halloween but it's driving me mad with typing

By *eonardoLoveMan  over a year ago

London

Do not worry they are only friends...

"When you go out then time can run away with you and toy don't realise the time. They have probably been chatting and getting to know each other and sometimes plans go astray.

"

This... Ive been in the same situation. Please dont worry and think about how good it will be when she gets back

You're not being silly at all.

Call her, check she is okay & remind her what you both agreed was acceptable to make the night work.

By *etzPlayCouple  over a year ago

Southend

we text each other when we arrive and then before play so we know each other is safe xx

"When you go out then time can run away with you and don't realise the time. They have probably been chatting and getting to know each other and sometimes plans go astray.

"

This ^ Has happened to me before lol

I'm just being a bit daft it's all new. It's eroticism but the mind does play tricks lol

"When you go out then time can run away with you and don't realise the time. They have probably been chatting and getting to know each other and sometimes plans go astray.

"

This ^ Has happened to me before lol

"I'm just being a bit daft it's all new. It's eroticism but the mind does play tricks lol "

You're not being daft. You need to know she is safe, well and happy.

By *ngeluk69Woman  over a year ago

Near enough

OP you're not being silly, me and my partner don't play together, but we have simple rules in place ...text when arrive, text when leaving, call if a problem and any messages in between are always well received.

Just send a text asking if everything is ok as you haven't heard and are a bit worried. Otherwise you might be running the risk of getting yourself into a right state and a bit torn up.

I once forgot to message him as I got distracted when I first arrived and he was so worried and upset, it had completely slipped my mind, these things happen and we talked through it and I really understood how he was feeling. I hope everything is ok

And please post when she gets home so WE know she is ok. Stop me worrying lol

I finally heard from her and had a call after loads of texts. The guy is a nice guy and I trust him but he is spending time with someone I care about and I just needed some contact. I just spoke to her and she was having a massive orgasm lol

By *herieanneCouple  over a year ago

Wymondham, Norfolk

So pleased to hear she is safe xxx

By *etzPlayCouple  over a year ago

Southend

"I finally heard from her and had a call after loads of texts. The guy is a nice guy and I trust him but he is spending time with someone I care about and I just needed some contact. I just spoke to her and she was having a massive orgasm lol "

Thank fuck for that lol xx

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I finally heard from her and had a call after loads of texts. The guy is a nice guy and I trust him but he is spending time with someone I care about and I just needed some contact. I just spoke to her and she was having a massive orgasm lol "

I'm impressed that she could talk

By *ripleXrateDWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

This is what puts me off playing alone. But if I was you I'd wait till she's home and ask her what happend. She might of lost track of time xx

By *ripleXrateDWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

I should of read to the bottom before I posted. Glad she's safe xx

Thank you everyone for the replies. I am all relaxed now it was a horrid feeling not knowing if she was OK.

You should have arranged a meet for yourself too!! X

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Phew . I can sleep now x

glad she is safe and although it was with someone you both knew you simply dont know them truly - and this now has reinforced my not playing without W there -

No your not silly. I just can't sleep when my lady has a meet. It isn't jealousy just that I hate being on my own. Wait for the catch up sex it will be worth it!

We never play alone,ever ,our personal boundry, any rules that are broken is not good,dont envy your position

By *aneandpaulCouple  over a year ago

cleveleys

She must be having a good time and forgot about you it could be the start of things to come

Sorry OP but I'm going to be more hardline than some of the lovely forumites above.

We play alone, and my hubby and I have VERY clear safety rules which we ALWAYS carry out at each meet.

So getting distracted /forgetting would be seen as a major piss take of each other.

The pics I understand...but the safety text/ phonecall is unforgivable. I think you two need to have serious words, it's not fair on the party left at home worrying.

And it doesn't matter if the guy is a friend or not in my opinion.

"Sorry OP but I'm going to be more hardline than some of the lovely forumites above.

We play alone, and my hubby and I have VERY clear safety rules which we ALWAYS carry out at each meet.

So getting distracted /forgetting would be seen as a major piss take of each other.

The pics I understand...but the safety text/ phonecall is unforgivable. I think you two need to have serious words, it's not fair on the party left at home worrying.

And it doesn't matter if the guy is a friend or not in my opinion. "

By *eally Filthy CoupleCouple  over a year ago

bristol

"Sorry OP but I'm going to be more hardline than some of the lovely forumites above.

This

"Thank you everyone for the replies. I am all relaxed now it was a horrid feeling not knowing if she was OK. "

Are you going to discuss it at a later time - make sure she knows how worried you were so that it doesn't happen again? It doesn't sound a nice situation to be in, both of you need to stick to what you've agreed.

"glad she is safe and although it was with someone you both knew you simply dont know them truly - and this now has reinforced my not playing without W there - "

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

this says it all 110% agree

Me and hubby play alone depending on time constraints its usually at our house xx we have been for a few years but i still feel sick and have a churny tum x but omg the sex afterwards is amazing xx

Oralminx you've explained exactly how I feel about it.

Thank you all for the comments

"She must be having a good time and forgot about you it could be the start of things to come"

Id be very insulted if the person I care most about me forgot about me for the sake of a bit of fun. I would expect to be first and foremost in their thoughts.

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

I agree. When we go out to parties and clubs, we play solo, but the other is always there .... I could not play in that environment without him

» Add a new message to this topic