FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > No cervix - does it matter?

No cervix - does it matter?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So this is one for the girls and guys. Does it matter if the lady has no cervix anymore. I've just had mine removed. I've never had an orgasm through penetration so I'm not bothered by it's loss. Any men would be bothered by it's absence? What experiences have you all had? X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ripleXrateDWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

I haven't had mine removed but it shouldn't matter. It's not your cervix that makes you special that's all you xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I haven't had any experience with this but all I would say is if the g-spot is stimulated in the right way I would think you would still orgasm regardless.

I would imagine few men know where the cervix is,or what it's for.

not all cocks reach it apparently

I really doubt that anyone would even notice if it was there or not x

I don't think a guy would notice to be honest. Does it make a difference to you?

By *os BobCouple  over a year ago

plymouth

If in deep enough (fingers or you know what) male of this couple finds it fun to "wobble" it about. Lady very aware but fine with it. Equally probably would not miss it if not there.

By *enithWoman  over a year ago

closer than you think

Had mine removed when I was 28 .... only problem I find is it's very messy when I stand up after sex

By *andy6677Man  over a year ago

crewe

No issues here with it xxx Met women before without one even though condoms were used felt no different to me xxx

"So this is one for the girls and guys. Does it matter if the lady has no cervix anymore. I've just had mine removed. I've never had an orgasm through penetration so I'm not bothered by it's loss. Any men would be bothered by it's absence? What experiences have you all had? X"

Not to clear on exactly what they remove. Assuming this is part of a hysterectomy.

But in terms of orgasm I would suggest that it depends on whether they remove the surrounding musculature. After all the point of the orgasm, on a purely anatomical level, is to 'dip' the cervix tip into the 'deposited' cum to increase the chance of fertilisation.

"I don't think a guy would notice to be honest. Does it make a difference to you?"
Oh I would, at least during foreplay.

During sex my tiny Tim hardly makes it through to door. ..

By *ananas57Couple  over a year ago

lake ariel

Guys don't know the difference I had mine removed years ago & I still come from penetration

"Guys don't know the difference I had mine removed years ago & I still come from penetration "

I guess that answers the muscular question then?

But, just for the record, if a guy has any awareness of female anatomy, he should be able to tell through finger play though probably not penetrative sex.

"Guys don't know the difference I had mine removed years ago & I still come from penetration "

Wow. I wonder if things might even change for me? My cervix was very low in the vagina before and was always sore. It hated getting bashed about by sex.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I had a full hysterectomy a few years ago

first few months having sex was very painful ...my cervix was removed and whats called a cuff in its place .

try imagining hitting your head against a brick wall and you get the picture lol over time its got a lot better tho so not much difference in how sex feels now .

"I had a full hysterectomy a few years ago

first few months having sex was very painful ...my cervix was removed and whats called a cuff in its place .

try imagining hitting your head against a brick wall and you get the picture lol over time its got a lot better tho so not much difference in how sex feels now . "

Yes I saw that the muscles near the cuff are going to be stiff at first x

"I would imagine few men know where the cervix is,or what it's for."

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS  over a year ago

London&Dublin

Just based on theoretical knowledge, Im not so sure it makes any difference to the men. Even when you have a cervix, it wont get penetrated and therefore the guys might feel just like the vaginal stump?

But as another poster said, it might be different for the women (pain).

Had a clit wank today with the rabbit and orgasm was quick and all good. Panic over x

Would people you meet even know if you didn't tell them?

"Would people you meet even know if you didn't tell them?"

I don't know how knowledgeable men are generally about the cervix. Everyone has their preference I suppose.

I thought the same when i had my cervix removed but if anything, i am now tighter and have no issues with cumming. I do notice that I can be played with so deeply though any more which is probably different for everyone. Get well soon xx.

Thank you x

I had a total abdominal hysterectomy and lost my cervix then. I also had a reverted womb and fibriods so many positions were uncomfortable prior to the hysterectomy. I'm thoroughly enjoying exploring what works for me now. I was incredibly conscious of being "different" initially. No one has commented on it and after almost 2 years I no longer worry about it. I think I miss the womb clenching feeling most. Orgasms are different but I enjoy what happens now rather than worry about what i may have lost. Sorry, it's a bit of a ramble but in short sex has never been better. Wishing you all the best for a speedy recovery, too.

By *hazkiandCouple  over a year ago

crawley

I had mine removed last year and i must admit for me sex has got so much better, i don't feel pain doggie style anymore and ian loves it that im not flinching if he goes in deep, get well soon and enjoy the freedom x

» Add a new message to this topic