FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Germany swinging scene

Germany swinging scene

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *igga79 OP   Man  over a year ago

Ely

My job just sent me to Germany for 7 months and was hoping someone could tell me anything about the German swinging scene. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Happy swinging

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

Germany is a fairly large place and Berlin differs slightly from let's say Hameln so a north/east/south/West Germany would be really useful

By *igga79 OP   Man  over a year ago

Ely

I'll be in Ramstein Germany. It's western Germany and not far from the Luxembourg and French boarder

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'll be in Ramstein Germany. It's western Germany and not far from the Luxembourg and French boarder"

They were alright till they invaded Poland, then they fucked up. Still, we whoooped their arse. Keep the bloodlines pure my friend, wouldn't want our offspring displaying genocide tendancies now would we

By *edbeard420Man  over a year ago

Clermont county

German women are gorgeous.

By *antileveredCouple  over a year ago

North London

Which part of Germany are you heading to? We have some Almanya Türkleri friends who talk up the scene in North Rhine-Westphalia, and Baden-Württemberg. No personal experience but we'd be inclined to accept their opinion as being pretty valid.

By *ce948Man  over a year ago

Darlington

I wish I was going back to Germany. Swinging scene great,there are good clubs and easily arrange private meets.I had more meet than here. Any were check out joyclub dot de . it's in german but use google chrome to translate if you can't speak german.

By *ieutenantMan  over a year ago

london

Hamburg St. Pauli District of Reeperbahn is the place to chill out. Check it.

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

I was recently in Düsseldorf and cologne and can tell you there's no local fabbers!! 57 miles was the closest, 92 miles another time

By *ilke0131Couple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

We love the German scene! There are proper clubs which require (expensive) membership and offer all sorts of facilities: spa, bdsm rooms, buffet, free drinks etc. There is usually an establishment which calls itself a "Bar Frivol" in most large towns where you don't have to buy a membership but you might pay a small-ish premium on the drinks. The facilities are less elaborate but where anything goes: group,voyeur, 1-2-1 etc. The Germans are far less coy than we Brits and many places advertise openly on-line and in the press or yellow pages. Usual rules apply: wait for an invitation to join in, don't pester and so on. Brothels like Pasha in Cologne, the Reeperbahn in Hamburg or FKK clubs tend to be much more commercial and less spontaneous, with no shortage of working girls; maybe not the place to take the love of your life...

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

"My job just sent me to Germany for 7 months and was hoping someone could tell me anything about the German swinging scene. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Happy swinging"

Loads of S&M clubs but not that many swinger's clubs as you may have visited in England

Right now I am in the North but will be spending the weekend in Wiesbaden around 100 km away from you

By *ce948Man  over a year ago

Darlington

Just go on that link and you go wrong.Just moved from Germany after 16yrs so I know you will enjoy more that here.

http://www.joyclub.de/veranstaltungen/deutschland.html

By *rchie300Man  over a year ago

Hamworthy

They'll be efficient , ordered and don't let them plug you into a diagnostic machine

» Add a new message to this topic