FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Single male profiles

Single male profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otAnInternetKiller OP   Man  over a year ago

Preston

Hi guys! I've read a few posts tonight relating to this topic, so I'll keep it as brief as possible.

Obviously, my better half's single profile has a lot more hits, as she is smoking hot and there are FAR more single blokes out there than there are single ladies. But, with that said, do us single guys all get roped into the same group as non-profile reading spammers immediately? I've not been very active, and so don't really have anything of note to base my personal experience from on here, aside from our couples profile, but before I delve deeper into the single approach I thought it prudent to seek advice and opinions.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

I don't seem to.

I mean, I still get the whole unread/no response thing from time to time, but people often reply to my messages.

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

"Hi guys! I've read a few posts tonight relating to this topic, so I'll keep it as brief as possible.

Obviously, my better half's single profile has a lot more hits, as she is smoking hot and there are FAR more single blokes out there than there are single ladies. But, with that said, do us single guys all get roped into the same group as non-profile reading spammers immediately? I've not been very active, and so don't really have anything of note to base my personal experience from on here, aside from our couples profile, but before I delve deeper into the single approach I thought it prudent to seek advice and opinions.

"

Yes.

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

I would say probably. I would like to meet separately too, but I think it would be easier to find an ice cube in the desert than a meet with a single lady on here. Its meant to be a swingers site, but the vast majority of single people on here aren't swingers, and dont want to meet swingers, making it next to impossible to find someone looking to play.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I only know about me.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I would say probably. I would like to meet separately too, but I think it would be easier to find an ice cube in the desert than a meet with a single lady on here. Its meant to be a swingers site, but the vast majority of single people on here aren't swingers, and dont want to meet swingers, making it next to impossible to find someone looking to play. "

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I judge each man who messages by their message and their profile. If both or either are lacklustre and show minimal effort, I don't bother with them. If they've shown they HAVE read my profile and there is a spark in the message that fans my interest, they are more likely to get a reply.

However, it also depends on what mood I'm in.

Just give up and enjoy the forum like wot i does.

Do you really give a shit...??

Come on...if everyone said yes..would you change your actions, its a site that some people use for sex...some to hook up..some to chat...etc..its not 'real'...it could all dissapear tomorrow...do you realy care what 99% of people think on here???

...and sorry...but ladies who think this site reflects real life are completely delusional....

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"...and sorry...but ladies who think this site reflects real life are completely delusional...."

Did someone piss in your chips today?

I appreciate everyone is entitled to their opinion but if your knickers are twisted it might be an idea to step away from the keyboard until you untwist them?

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

OP. When I send a message to someone on here, which isn't that often, I normally get an answer. Things either move forward from there or they don't.

Thing is I only tend to message people who I'm pretty sure are going at least be interested in me. I normally decide this by a combination of reading their profile and seeing what they say and do in the forums or chat rooms. It seems to work pretty well for me.

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

"...and sorry...but ladies who think this site reflects real life are completely delusional...."

Is it only ladies who think the site is like real life who are delusional? Are you not letting your 'real life' attitude to ladies creep into the site here?

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

"...and sorry...but ladies who think this site reflects real life are completely delusional....

Did someone piss in your chips today?

I appreciate everyone is entitled to their opinion but if your knickers are twisted it might be an idea to step away from the keyboard until you untwist them? "

If ever your knickers are in a twist I'd happily offer to untwist them for you! he he

[Removed by poster at 26/10/15 00:15:11]

I am not putting any efforts in, so it doesn't bother me lol. I just use the forum.

Nope

Admittedly I didn't get chased down the road by 2000 men when I popped out for a quiet drink the other night with some friends but I did get asked out by a rather nice man while I was getting a drink at the bar

"...and sorry...but ladies who think this site reflects real life are completely delusional....

Admittedly I didn't get chased down the road by 2000 men when I popped out for a quiet drink the other night with some friends but I did get asked out by a rather nice man while I was getting a drink at the bar "

Why doesn't that surprise me

"I would say probably. I would like to meet separately too, but I think it would be easier to find an ice cube in the desert than a meet with a single lady on here. Its meant to be a swingers site, but the vast majority of single people on here aren't swingers, and dont want to meet swingers, making it next to impossible to find someone looking to play. "
I would say this is a fairly accurate analogy but patience is the key and well thought out messages maybe with some humour ,read the woman's profile and base your message on it

I'd say the majority of men do read your profile, this is based on my messages.

Loads of them i don't fancy or their message doesn't inspire me much.

By *olite and hornyMan  over a year ago

Manchester

so true

Maybe you guys should try Badoo, or POF. The women seem less egotistical and narcissistic, and far more approachable.

LOL! I get hits all the time. Here, not so much. But who cares!

Too many women with pretentious ego's their looks can't cash, on this site.

The forums are about the only things worth looking at. But even then, after a couple of visits, it's all the same old jibberish, one thread after another.

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

"Maybe you guys should try Badoo, or POF. The women seem less egotistical and narcissistic, and far more approachable.

LOL! I get hits all the time. Here, not so much. But who cares!

Too many women with pretentious ego's their looks can't cash, on this site.

The forums are about the only things worth looking at. But even then, after a couple of visits, it's all the same old jibberish, one thread after another.

"

Its amazing that these "pretentious" women are dropping their knickers at the very glimpse of your silhouette

» Add a new message to this topic