FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > submissive or dominant men

submissive or dominant men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ogue78 OP   Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

so ladies, which do you prefer? Reading the threads and speaking to a fair few ladies I've come to the conclusion that you ladies prefer the more dominant guy.

now me personally am more of a submissive guy which seems to put a lot ladies off.

Is this true, do you prefer dominance??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

I much prefer a switch myself - so many so called submissive guys actually bug the shit out of us, not sure if that really is submissive as they dont shut up and do what they are told.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think the definition of "Dom" is open to such interpretation on here that many guys believe it involves a slapped arse and overuse of the word "slut" and neglect the fact that as much as anything, it's a state of mind.

By *rtemisiaWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

I see it like this; if I tie a guy to my bedposts and tease his cock for about an hour, I'd like him so get so infused with lust that I'd almost be afraid to let him go, for fear of what he might do to me. No clear borders. No labels. Just every kind of sexy heaven.

By *nnocentguyMan  over a year ago

LINCOLN

"I see it like this; if I tie a guy to my bedposts and tease his cock for about an hour, I'd like him so get so infused with lust that I'd almost be afraid to let him go, for fear of what he might do to me. No clear borders. No labels. Just every kind of sexy heaven. "

That sounds amazing!!!

By *olarfoxMan  over a year ago

North Cambs

"so many so called submissive guys actually bug the shit out of us, not sure if that really is submissive as they dont shut up and do what they are told."

LMAO

"I see it like this; if I tie a guy to my bedposts and tease his cock for about an hour, I'd like him so get so infused with lust that I'd almost be afraid to let him go, for fear of what he might do to me. No clear borders. No labels. Just every kind of sexy heaven. "

I prefer switch myself, best of both worlds

By *ndykinkyMan  over a year ago

STOKE-ON-TRENT

I'm mainly submissive but do switch sometimes both can be fun with the right people

I prefer in between or a little dom .....sub men sexually don't do much for me

I dont go either. Im not the guys boss or his slave we are onban equal footing when I play.

I don't like extremes of either. A little towards either is fine xx

"so ladies, which do you prefer? Reading the threads and speaking to a fair few ladies I've come to the conclusion that you ladies prefer the more dominant guy.

now me personally am more of a submissive guy which seems to put a lot ladies off.

"

Oh God NO! I'm a Domme and love my sub guys.

I can do both and enjoy both, I prefer being sub 1st time though, the first time allows me to gauge how far a woman will go when under my control without breaking her.

By *adenceWoman  over a year ago

North Lincolnshire

Having been into the BDSM scene for a while, I'm definitely sub and need a Dom. "Dom" to me though, doesn't mean being a selfish tw@t, ignorant or purely physical.... They is 'dim Doms' ??

The beauty of it is that it's reciprocal. It's just that he's in charge. In control. How much is given is decided between the two people; no wrongs or rights.

The Dom/me actually has to work quite hard... To set things up, understand the sub and get inside her head. 'Twue' Doms are often highly intelligent, perceptive and empathetic... Then use their skills to manipulate! Mmmmmmm!!

Definitely Dom men for meeeeee!

xx

By *ogue78 OP   Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I've tried being a more dominant person and just felt strange to be in control, to be able to manipulate a woman to do exactly as asked. I def feel more comfortable being controlled, bizarre.

Im pretty much switch. But when sub, I'm really just dom from the bottom.

By *rtemisiaWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

"I see it like this; if I tie a guy to my bedposts and tease his cock for about an hour, I'd like him so get so infused with lust that I'd almost be afraid to let him go, for fear of what he might do to me. No clear borders. No labels. Just every kind of sexy heaven.

That sounds amazing!!!"

It is. I've tried it!

By *reedy_for_funCouple  over a year ago

My House

I'm basically lazy so a dominant man who can tell me what to do, flip me around the bed like his toy is what I desire. Otherwise

I'd be just be hair to lie there and have a sleep

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

"so ladies, which do you prefer? Reading the threads and speaking to a fair few ladies I've come to the conclusion that you ladies prefer the more dominant guy.

"

No

And neither am I turned on by submissive men

I have played around a couple of times but not something which I actively seek

I prefer a man who is a bit dom. Im not so outgoing myself, so a submissive male wouldnt work

» Add a new message to this topic