FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Winter dress

Winter dress

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Now the shorter days are here and getting cooler what do ladies wear for work is it tights or any of you more adventurous hold ups or stockings with suspenders

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Hold ups or stockings and suspenders are not adventurous. They are simply an alternative choice - how many men would prefer to wear nylon close on their crotch if there's an alternative?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wear my uniform same as when its warm weather

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

"Now the shorter days are here and getting cooler what do ladies wear for work is it tights or any of you more adventurous hold ups or stockings with suspenders "

Not practical in my job at all. Sorry to burst your bubble, but I wear things that are practical and am not a sex object twenty four seven, I do think about other things

Tights for work. I'm not at work to feel sexy and I don't want to spend all day worrying about them rolling down, a strap pinging off or flashing more than I want my colleagues to see. Tights get a bad rep anyway, tight skirts and dresses look so much better over a pair of smoothing tights

I only wear tights if the dress or skirt us too revealing or too tight.

C

By *o30Woman  over a year ago

Lincoln

Uniform blouse with trousers as always. I'm not at work to feel sexy, it's more comfort and practically over sex appeal

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

"Uniform blouse with trousers as always. I'm not at work to feel sexy, it's more comfort and practically over sex appeal "

Thick tights here too - 300 denier or woollie ones. I work mainly with older married women who don't give a stuff what I look like

By *emmabTV/TS  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"Tights for work. I'm not at work to feel sexy and I don't want to spend all day worrying about them rolling down, a strap pinging off or flashing more than I want my colleagues to see. Tights get a bad rep anyway, tight skirts and dresses look so much better over a pair of smoothing tights "

Very often its not what you se than what you see. I with the tight pencil skirt and smooth outline of a gorgeous shapely bum. Nothing more sexy on my opinion.

Bloody hate stockings and tights I only wear em for playtime...so its bare legs for me ...usually tanned ones.

Slim fitting dress / skirt ~ tights, if it's really cold out come the woolly ones

Hold ups only under a longer wrapover / A-line style dress.

» Add a new message to this topic