FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Bi couple?

Bi couple?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *awandOrder OP   Couple  over a year ago

SW London

Interested to know ... what is a bi couple? We get a number of messages from 'bi couples' but it turns out they are not quite what they seem and they make assumptions about us.

Okay, we freely admit we are 'very bi' (whatever that means to you - we take it to mean Mr indulges in anal sex with men) but when we get talking, seems a lot of restrictions are put on to meets.

This is not to say we play with any other bi couple (or single) that has a pulse, indeed, we have not played with a couple as have not found any compatible and Mr prefers TVs unless he is bottom. And I have found myself in a number of uncomfortable situations where a bi woman has assumed I would play because I am bi.

Would welcome any discussion on this, maybe we are labelling ourselves wrongly - do people think 'bi couples' fuck anything? Other bi couples, do you find it as difficult as we do?

Pepper

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

In a word, yes.

It's very hard to find 4 people who are equally attracted to each other. The term "orally bi" gets thrown around a lot too.

Also, men and women tend to be bi in different ways. Women seem more into kissing and sensual touching with each other. Men generally prefer to go straight for the tools of the trade...

Surely it is open for discussion before any meet is arranged ?

When I was meeting other guys as a single bi man, I would always mention before meeting that I liked to kiss, I enjoyed oral either way and whilst I enjoyed anal it was never a guarantee that that would happen.

I was very selective in which bottoms I tended to

Well we are both Bi, Sarah loves , touchy , feely with another woman, and alsooral bot ways with another woman, I ( Bill )

dont say I am straight, as I do love to feel a nice cock or mutual wanks and BJ's, but wont do anal either way.

It is amazing to us how many reply's we get from straight guys, who, when we start chatting are bi, but they don't like to advertise the fact as they say it puts a lot of people off playing with them

just shows how much deceit go on with sites such as this.

By *awandOrder OP   Couple  over a year ago

SW London

"Well we are both Bi, Sarah loves , touchy , feely with another woman, and alsooral bot ways with another woman, I ( Bill )

dont say I am straight, as I do love to feel a nice cock or mutual wanks and BJ's, but wont do anal either way.

It is amazing to us how many reply's we get from straight guys, who, when we start chatting are bi, but they don't like to advertise the fact as they say it puts a lot of people off playing with them

just shows how much deceit go on with sites such as this."

Most of the so called 'straight guys', single or as part of a couple claim to be bi but we are never sure if its just to get to play with pepper or if they are bi (or orally bi) - we never get that far as we prefer people to be honest, as we are. I think there is a feeling that bi guys, maybe women too, play with anyone - and are not picky - an assumption about 'the bi lifestyle' I have heard people talk about. Agree that its hard to meet a couple where all of us click, which is why we tend to play separately at clubs, plus Mr is an exhibitionist and I like to play behind closed doors. For me its less about kissing and more about the tools, even though I am the woman, maybe more of a domme characteristic?

It's certainly not easy.

» Add a new message to this topic