FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Living up to expectations...

Living up to expectations...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *olarfox OP   Man  over a year ago

North Cambs

We all create expectations in our minds leading up to a new meet. I guess we form these based on profiles, pics, chatting and particularly glowing verifications.

Do you ever worry that you might not live up to the expectations that new play partners may have formed about you before you meet?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes....then I think fuck it don't be so stupid

By *olarfox OP   Man  over a year ago

North Cambs

"Yes....then I think fuck it don't be so stupid "

Glad to hear it's only a very fleeting thought

Oh my God yes !

Every single time there is that belly churning feeling , just before the meet .

What if they expect this or that , what if they are disappointed , and so on .

So far though , it's been all good fun and no dissapointments ( we hope ! )

"Yes....then I think fuck it don't be so stupid

Glad to hear it's only a very fleeting thought "

The thing is we're all really just normal people and we all have insecurities,why let them ruin the fun?

I don't usually but I recently arranged to go for a drink with someone and I was really worried. I sometimes get like that when I get a really good vibe from a man. It was all ok and we had a great time,but I did have a little tipple before I met him. If he hadn't have liked me I would have been ok with it,I just worried I would see disappointment in his face.

I need to add that I could be wracked with nerves and shaking in my boots before a meet but when they first see me and I'm smiling and giving they a big hug and saying hello they would never know that and hopefully if they've been feeling nervous too it will calm them down and we can all be relaxed and have fun

By *emel9Man  over a year ago

West Midlands

I'm always nervous, but more about "clicking" with someone than anything else...plenty of ways to have fun with someone you genuinely like/get on with.

By *annooWoman  over a year ago

Hastings

"We all create expectations in our minds leading up to a new meet. I guess we form these based on profiles, pics, chatting and particularly glowing verifications.

Do you ever worry that you might not live up to the expectations that new play partners may have formed about you before you meet?"

Every time

Of course.

I worry that people will be disappointed in me all the time. I'm not a walking ego and I don't think I'm fabulous, so isn't it normal to be concerned about other people's perception and reaction upon actually meeting us?

I never worry about

There's plenty of other things to worry about in life without worrying about stuff you have no control over

Just remember confidence is an Attractive trait to men and women

"I never worry about

There's plenty of other things to worry about in life without worrying about stuff you have no control over

Just remember confidence is an Attractive trait to men and women "

Confidence is also something that not everyone is blessed with.

I suppose being shy makes me hugely unattractive, then?

It's not something I have much control over.

"We all create expectations in our minds leading up to a new meet. I guess we form these based on profiles, pics, chatting and particularly glowing verifications.

Do you ever worry that you might not live up to the expectations that new play partners may have formed about you before you meet?"

Yes of course!

Yeah I agree. Having never had the opportunity to meet anyone yet I think the woman I meet will have preconceived ideas.

I keep thinking I've not had a meet as the chances are so low. I think woman get plagued with messages and it's hard to stand out especially when all I see is muscly guys on verifications.

But to answer your question, I think we all have some idea of what the persons like but how that is in reality could be a completely different story.

By *ivinefoxWoman  over a year ago

Coventry

Always! But more worried that we just won't get on and there'll be awkward silences...

If you are totally honest and up front and both aware that the fundamental plan is animalistic self fulfulling hot steamy sex...then all that self concious bollocks will fade....

A lot of users create a "wish list" on here, but lets face it...you can wish in one and and piss in the other and we all know which will fill up first...so why not accept the site for what it is...

In its rawest form....you are looking for a fuck..many will say oh i'm looking for something different to which i'd have to say this is probably not the best place but good luck...

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Definitely! I get really nervous (in fact I am hugely nervous right now for this very reason... and we have previously met too!)

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

nope OP. As soon as multiple detailed messages start getting exchanged about do this, that and the other, the flavour is lost for me. I like to see tastes and that is it. Plus, I usually say something that put my foot right in it, so prefer not to meet in a months time.

Its only natural, i'd love to have a social meet first in public but i'm not confident in going into public dressed as a woman yet to do this.

"

I suppose being shy makes me hugely unattractive, then

"

Could do to some . But I don't think you should worry about it as there is not a lot you can do about it . Your shy nothing more nothing less

I do know that any person who takes the time with you and your shyness is worth worrying over

"Its only natural, i'd love to have a social meet first in public but i'm not confident in going into public dressed as a woman yet to do this."

You look lovely I hope you find the confidence

"Its only natural, i'd love to have a social meet first in public but i'm not confident in going into public dressed as a woman yet to do this."

Go to a tranny club that has changing rooms problem solved

Always nervous, but quite enjoy that 'butterflies in the stomach' feeling!

Do you ever worry that you might not live up to the expectations that new play partners may have formed about you before you meet?

Every time"

Me too.

God yeah! In fact was just thinking the very same thing this morning!

I'm guessing this might also be a factor in 'time-wasterism' - last minute doubts etc that they may not live up to the hype and so cancelling / no-showing ?

"nope OP. As soon as multiple detailed messages start getting exchanged about do this, that and the other, the flavour is lost for me. I like to see tastes and that is it. Plus, I usually say something that put my foot right in it, so prefer not to meet in a months time. "

I've had that, bought a wand and the girl asked me if I was a wizard

I'm filled with insecurities, I don't think my pictures are nice but I hate taking selfies, every meet I get complimented on my muscled legs and fitness for my age and yet I still feel the need to train like I'm running a marathon.

One girl in particular I felt she was so out my league my insecurities were so apparent when I talked

All the time ..

I've even cancelled meets worrying that they won't like me in the flesh .....

My fault for uploading flattering pics x

» Add a new message to this topic