FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Squirting...

Squirting...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

has anyone else "taught" themselves to squirt? Me and the Mr tried for ages and nothing, then all of a sudden BOOM!

Amazing!

Mr absolutely loves it and turns out quite a few of fabbers do too, uploaded a pic and it's getting a lot of attention lol x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *annooWoman  over a year ago

Hastings

Mine wasn't a choice lol

Mine just happened one night with my ex friends with benefits he was d*unk and kept wanting to get naughty then as u put it boom he made me squirt 5 times all over his bed....once he was sober and forgotten about it and I askd if the bed had dried he realised what had happened and from then on carried on making it happen and now he and I dnt see each other

I make sure I post it on my profile here in warning coz other than the odd occasions it still happens

"Mine wasn't a choice lol

Mine just happened one night with my ex friends with benefits he was d*unk and kept wanting to get naughty then as u put it boom he made me squirt 5 times all over his bed....once he was sober and forgotten about it and I askd if the bed had dried he realised what had happened and from then on carried on making it happen and now he and I dnt see each other

I make sure I post it on my profile here in warning coz other than the odd occasions it still happens"

It really is a "boom" moment isn't it lol. Mr was like a Cheshire Cat when he finally made me squirt lol x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Down loaded a how to vid of the net but not a drip

By *indandfireCouple  over a year ago

ashbourne

I didn't do it til I was about 52 and it was a complete surprise. Now I can soak a couple of bath sheets lol. Chams glory holes needed a mop and bucket as must have gushed hugely a dozen or so times

I first realised I could squirt when I was 40-and alone!

I do warn people because is not everyone's cup of tea, and also because sometimes I end up feeling like a performing seal! Once some men realise you squirt they just want to make it happen again.

Little do they know I squirt/gush very very easily!

Sara

By *overs14Couple  over a year ago

norwich

We've been trying to make me squirt for years, but it hasn't happened yet!

By *xoticloverMan  over a year ago

newcastle

"has anyone else "taught" themselves to squirt? Me and the Mr tried for ages and nothing, then all of a sudden BOOM!

Amazing!

Mr absolutely loves it and turns out quite a few of fabbers do too, uploaded a pic and it's getting a lot of attention lol x

"

Any tips on how to make a woman squirt? i have tried a few times but nothing has happened.

By *usky Couple01Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

I want to squirt and tryed to squirt but can't manage it I keep thinking am goine to piss my slef if any woman understand.

I was going down on my ex girlfriend when she unintentionally squirted quite hard on my face. Some went in my eye.

By *ustusboth2013Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"has anyone else "taught" themselves to squirt? Me and the Mr tried for ages and nothing, then all of a sudden BOOM!

Amazing!

"

Congrats! It's an exciting moment.

We pride ourselves on helping women achieve their first moments.

Can recall an occasion when a lady said she can't squirt and thought it was a myth. We both frigged her together until she went.

Watching that moment on her face for her first time meant that we also shared the enjoyment.

And another couple, the chap said she only squirts standing up, so we ensured she also squirted on her back!

Technique is definitely part of it, and speed certainly helps.

Anyone trying for the first time we would say just relax, yes you'll get that sensation and you need to overcome that mental urge to stop as you think you're going to pee.

Get yourself comfy, and hydrated and build into the session. Plenty of oral stimulation, work yourself up and then try. Don't just go crazy from the off. You're probably putting too much pressure on yourself. xx

Just relax and enjoy it, Biggest compliment the male can get is a very wet squirting partner

"Down loaded a how to vid of the net but not a drip "

I can lend you my fingers if you like..

By *heeky202Man  over a year ago

manchester

I had to replace my contacts lenses and ingested a complete storm last night.

I cannot of believe how much this sexy lady erupts and completely melts down into spasms and screams

jessie xxjxx

Loving it. Get relaxed get hydrated get horny and be very nimble fingered with lapping tongue at same time.

6 to 7 minutes the first tsunami hits. Mine

I am sooo lucky

By *im and her xoCouple  over a year ago

Near Chelmsford

Amazing!

"

We had an evening dedicated to trying this out!

Been wanting to squirt for such a long time, did alot of research, hubby gave me the most amazing sensual massage to begin with and we had an incredible evening, felt everything your suppose to when learning to squirt but failed to get the end result!

Practise makes perfect though right?

"I want to squirt and tryed to squirt but can't manage it I keep thinking am goine to piss my slef if any woman understand. "

You're almost there! Best thing to do is have a wee before trying, then you know you won't "piss yourself" lol. Then once that feeling comes just relax and let go! X

By *im and her xoCouple  over a year ago

Near Chelmsford

Amazing!

Any tips on how to make a woman squirt? i have tried a few times but nothing has happened. "

All about blood flow and stimulating the g-spot. The internet has some great resources! Including some very enjoyable vid

Just the thought makes me feel ill. Yuck

By *heeky202Man  over a year ago

manchester

Yuck. Hell know. Everyone to their own, but don't knock it till you have tried it ... several times

It's a badge of honour on here though! 'Hey I can expel unidentifiable liquid from my genitalia'

By *rednwilma1Couple  over a year ago

york

Is it not just pee though??

By *xoticloverMan  over a year ago

newcastle

And i have been informed that its no special fluid but urine

By *usky Couple01Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"I want to squirt and tryed to squirt but can't manage it I keep thinking am goine to piss my slef if any woman understand.

You're almost there! Best thing to do is have a wee before trying, then you know you won't "piss yourself" lol. Then once that feeling comes just relax and let go! X"

Thanks I take that advise then X

By *lovesJCouple  over a year ago

Spalding

Would love to x have once on holiday but not since xx

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

For me it was nothing internal or rough ... just Mr listening to what I liked and what made me have a clitoral orgasm ... and then, boom, as you say ... have it much more under control now

"We've been trying to make me squirt for years, but it hasn't happened yet!"

If you ever come to the townhouse when I'm there with a good friend of mine - and you want him to of course - I'll ask him to 'help' you if he doesn't mind!

He's incredible with his fingers - and unlike many men he can make women squirt without any discomfort at all! He's ace!!

SW London

"We've been trying to make me squirt for years, but it hasn't happened yet!

If you ever come to the townhouse when I'm there with a good friend of mine - and you want him to of course - I'll ask him to 'help' you if he doesn't mind!

He's incredible with his fingers - and unlike many men he can make women squirt without any discomfort at all! He's ace!! "

I have one like that too

By *rs PleasuresWoman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I squirt very easily for other people, but i want to learn to do it myself. Any tips appreciated...x

"We've been trying to make me squirt for years, but it hasn't happened yet!

He's incredible with his fingers - and unlike many men he can make women squirt without any discomfort at all! He's ace!!

I have one like that too "

Lovely isn't it!

This might be the best most awesomely fantastic thread ever!

I've only made one lassie squirt and even she was confused by what happened but I found it hawt as all hell on legs OOOFTTTA sexy!

I've always squirted with a man who's good.

"I've always squirted with a man who's good."

Sorry miss-spoke above, I've never been with anyone who was considered themselves a squirter... just kinda happened... all over my face.

By *ice guy 44Man  over a year ago

wrexham

they say all women squirt all the ones I have met have to its all about the touch and how quick you do it

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I squirt very easily for other people, but i want to learn to do it myself. Any tips appreciated...x"

I've only ever done it myself... once.

I only found out what it was years later!

Never done it again since.

Amazing!

"

First guy I met said id squirted. I didnt know what it meant back then. Seems guys do like it

"Down loaded a how to vid of the net but not a drip "

Happy to lend a hand x

By *annooWoman  over a year ago

Hastings

"Mine wasn't a choice lol

I make sure I post it on my profile here in warning coz other than the odd occasions it still happens

It really is a "boom" moment isn't it lol. Mr was like a Cheshire Cat when he finally made me squirt lol x"

It's amazing, only trouble is I have to warn guys or their bed becomes a leaking pool

"I squirt very easily for other people, but i want to learn to do it myself. Any tips appreciated...x"

We'd have to watch you and let you know where you're going wrong x

By *rs PleasuresWoman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"I squirt very easily for other people, but i want to learn to do it myself. Any tips appreciated...x

I've only ever done it myself... once.

I only found out what it was years later!

Never done it again since. "

You must have hit the spot somehow..

I have got other ladies squirting but its the angle I struggle with on myself.

I'm going to get my fella to do it and then take over and see if I can carry it on. Fingers crossed! x

By *ustusboth2013Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"I want to squirt and tryed to squirt but can't manage it I keep thinking am goine to piss my slef if any woman understand. "

Our friend just informed us that it's a piece of piss lol

P made me squirt all over the back seat of my company car on our first car fun session. I had squirted before, just not that much!

Happened on a one nighter i was as d*unk as ever when i woke up i just thought i pissed the bed so i made a sharp exit until she messaged me saying i had her squirting result

By *uncpl83Couple  over a year ago

wolverhampton

I recently found out I could squirt but I think everyone can, you just need find

someone who can find the spot and work there fingers to perfection my hubby gets a big A**** from me for his technique

By *lovesJCouple  over a year ago

Spalding

Really want to be able to grrrr.... x

By *ripleXrateDWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

[Removed by poster at 28/10/15 14:46:49]

Ayrshire

How do you squirt and what exactly is it xx

"How do you squirt and what exactly is it xx"

We'll gladly show you x

Admin have taken the pic down

Apparently it's too rude x

Mrs Adventure first squirted when she was 41 year sold in a hotel in wales on our 1ts wedding anniversary and we both were unsure what it was till we read up on it !!! now i can make her squirt within seconds if we want too find it very horny and very very wet !! love it !!

Ayrshire

"Admin have taken the pic down

Apparently it's too rude x"

Couldn't you just tell me?

"I want to squirt and tryed to squirt but can't manage it I keep thinking am goine to piss my slef if any woman understand.

Our friend just informed us that it's a piece of piss lol "

Are you taking the piss?

Ayrshire

[Removed by poster at 28/10/15 17:55:28]

Ayrshire

I just read a study on squirting, apparently it's losing control of your bladder during sex.

For all those that said they can squirt do any of you use tenna ladies during the day lol

Xxx

By *henomenonMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

"I just read a study on squirting, apparently it's losing control of your bladder during sex.

For all those that said they can squirt do any of you use tenna ladies during the day lol

Xxx"

What you mean its a cover up job to save on embarrassment of pissing yourself?

Can someone come up with a similar get-out clause for farting in bed?

Ayrshire

"I just read a study on squirting, apparently it's losing control of your bladder during sex.

Xxx

What you mean its a cover up job to save on embarrassment of pissing yourself?

Can someone come up with a similar get-out clause for farting in bed? "

Blame the dog

Xxx"

Ms Bubblegum are you suggesting that squirting is somehow linked to evacuating ones bladder?

Ayrshire

Xxx Ms Bubblegum are you suggesting that squirting is somehow linked to evacuating ones bladder?"

So a scientific study I was reading said. Having never done or seen it done I can't confirm it for sure.

Although on another thread someone was asking about getting it out his bed was warned it soon smell of piss if he didn't clean it right. He bought a new mattres instead lol

more of a gush than squirt

Xxx"

And other studies definitively say it's not urine at all!

Certainly I've not known any smell with the women I've known squirt! J

I personally hate it. Some guys make it soley their mission and it hurts most of the time with the fast fingering drilling techniques.

It's urine, Jim, but not as we know it.

"Just the thought makes me feel ill. Yuck "

Noooooooo squirting is great!!

Only one person has made me gush.

my bed was soaked! X

I cant on my own but mick is fantastic at it believe me first time it happened legs gave way lol

Messy but love it lol

Squirting or gushing.... The liquid that us women squirt is a mixture of sexual liquid not sure on the correct name and urine!

The urine is present but it's much more the other liquid therefore isn't classed as pissing yourself! If you would like to be pissed on watersports is more your thing!

SW London

I do get fed up with people, mainly women actually, saying its urine. Its not. It does not smell or taste the same and at times, after I have gushed, I then stop what I am doing with Mr law and nip to the loo, the feeling is totally different and so is what comes out. Now, if what you experience is passing yourself, so be it, but don't assume we all do. If you think some women can't tell the difference, then think again ... I am frankly appalled that women undermine other women and their experiences and knowledge of their bodies like this. No, I don't wear tenna briefs ... do men who cum? By the way, our favourite fetish is watersports, so we know the difference, and .... Mr managed to get me to gush without doing anything internal, no pressure there, no roughness and no ramming or prodding.

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

OK, I will ask the same question that I ask every time this comes up and no one can answer...

Where is all this fluid stored to be ejected? No, it is NOT the "skene's gland" that is the size of a pinhead. Apart from the vagina, the only other opening is the urethra which leads directly to the bladder!

Our female doctor said she was never taught about a reservoir for this liquid when training. But she did say she believes it came from the porn industry as a kink.

So, suggestions please..

My wife starting squinting recently with her long term fb

Since then I have got her close but she wants to squirt just too much

Fingers crossed soon

Waaaaaaay too much emphasis is put on making women squirt

SW London

"Waaaaaaay too much emphasis is put on making women squirt "

Even more emphasis put on proving it is urine ... not sure why the need to prove we are all wrong? When I have a cold, my nose streams and streams.... that is not urine either and there is no storage space, its just produced. It just happens for us, the gushing, I would not meet a man who was trying to do that with me ...

By *ngelsdevilWoman  over a year ago

Merseyside

[Removed by poster at 28/10/15 23:35:31]

Opened a right can of worms here lol x

By *ngelsdevilWoman  over a year ago

Merseyside

I've only ever squirted with one guy (several times over a few meets) I think it's all in the technique and he knows it well! No other man has managed it with me but him... Every time! So no i don't think it's urine either!

Couldn't you just tell me?"

Sorry, we uploaded a pic a few days ago of me squirting but it's since been removed.

Wouldn't say squirting is urine,I've never know a taking a wee feel so good lol x

"Waaaaaaay too much emphasis is put on making women squirt "

Agree, it's bizarre!

Some do, some don't, some like to, some don't want too.

Who cares as long as you're enjoying yourself

Sorry, we uploaded a pic a few days ago of me squirting but it's since been removed.

Wouldn't say squirting is urine,I've never know a taking a wee feel so good lol x"

Oh I have, when you're busting the release is like aaaaahhhhhhh

SW London

Wouldn't say squirting is urine,I've never know a taking a wee feel so good lol x

Oh I have, when you're busting the release is like aaaaahhhhhhh "

Agreed that if you need a wee badly its a great release, as it is if you are running to the loo for any reason but the feeling is totally different. As we do watersports during sex, I have to stop and think and move different muscles when I want to wee ... as opposed to gushing. There is a difference and when I was new to gushing I found this hard to figure out at times, so I would try to move one set and nothing would come out. Its like discovering a new part of your body ...

Oh I have, when you're busting the release is like aaaaahhhhhhh

Agreed that if you need a wee badly its a great release, as it is if you are running to the loo for any reason but the feeling is totally different. As we do watersports during sex, I have to stop and think and move different muscles when I want to wee ... as opposed to gushing. There is a difference and when I was new to gushing I found this hard to figure out at times, so I would try to move one set and nothing would come out. Its like discovering a new part of your body ... "

Oh I'm teasing a little by comparing the release from having a wee to a sexual one.

The whole is it / isn't it debate rumbles on & isnt something that interests me. Our bodies are complex & all very different...

SW London

I can only comment on what it is like for me, because that is the only experience I know. I just think it shows people up who try to dictate to others and come the all-knowing gurus on these things, just because they do not experience it. I find the personalities and the responses fascinating but the debate in itself is repetitive ... always nice to hear from someone new though

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

I have met quite a few ladies who do. I do note they squirt less as they bed in to orgasm more.

Pointed it out to a regular friend and she agreed. Unconciously she had opted for orgasms over squirtng.

Good for those who enjoy it. Not yet experienced it and the thought of a wet bed makes it a turn off. At what age is it common? Where does the fluid come from? Bladder?

I squirt/gush not all the time though. Its a pain in the arse to be honest and hate soaking sheets. Much prefer a normal orgasm!!

Doll x

I've only ever squirter once, I gush if I'm on top though and I once made myself gush, Im not a fan of fingerings so Im not all that bothered tbh.

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

"When I have a cold, my nose streams and streams.... that is not urine either and there is no storage space, its just produced. It just happens for us, the gushing, I would not meet a man who was trying to do that with me ... "

You are really equating a runny nose with gushing or squirting? You must have some really bad colds! But still no one can answer the question!

» Add a new message to this topic