FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > How to pick the good from the bad

How to pick the good from the bad

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How do you pick the good eggs from the bad eggs on here how can you tell if your gonna be let down or fobbed off newish been on once or twice before

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We've not found it easy because you never can tell. One of our devices is o ask them to meet up socially for a drink to see how we all get on. We have found that if they don't want to take this route then they probably wouldn't turn up for the full show. That's just in our humble opinion. Also people asking you for a photograph to see whether they find you attractive is a bit of a give away. IMHO

I just expect to be let down. Then when I'm not its great. If you expect the worst then you won't be disappointed.

Trial and error for me, I've been lucky really, but I trust my instincts

By *ery curious maleMan  over a year ago

Bishop Auckland

All the usual stuff really

Have they been on here ages but no veris or not willing to send a face pic or as has been said meet up for a social first.

There is no 100% guarantee and we all get let down occasionally I guess although I have been fairly lucky as only let down twice although I beginning to worry my next meet as she seems to have gone off the radar !

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

"We've not found it easy because you never can tell. One of our devices is o ask them to meet up socially for a drink to see how we all get on. We have found that if they don't want to take this route then they probably wouldn't turn up for the full show. That's just in our humble opinion. Also people asking you for a photograph to see whether they find you attractive is a bit of a give away. IMHO"

We always ask for face pics, and we are genuine (but of course a fake person would say that too!)

OP we look for people who are meet verified, we look to see that that meet was in a reasonable time, the same for their photos, are they recent or years old?

Are they within a reasonable distance for either of you to travel?

Look at the people that verified them, so they look genuine?

Do they look too good to be true? Are they super hot, but been on for more than a year and not met anyone? If so, probably fake.

By *hyguyMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

Ah the ten million dollar question asked by couples & singles alike ... Never an easy one but rest assured there are lots of nice, friendly, fun and genuine folks on fab that, with a little effort, make it all worth while in the end

Just go with the flow, expect nothing more of a meet than a great social, and just be chatty, fun, respectful & friendly... There's still never any guarantees but you never know what may happen or what it could lead to that puts an even bigger smile on your face

That's just my _iew on it ... And I'm always smiling

Its all about a gut feel for me.

1: Anyone I have a potential meet with has to be willing to give me there phone number and talk to me on the phone.

2: A single face picture, I've had people that don't want to put pictures on fab, I don't mind, squint into your camera and give me a grin.

3: have a conversation, doesn't have to be long but if I get a bad vibe I'm out and I'll tell you I'm out

4: Distance... I drove 2 hours for a meet recently but that was with someone I'd lost contact with and they found me by chance, I loved talking to them when they asked the question "do you remember me?" I teared up.

5: Gut feeling and age, while I enjoy a smooth firm body like the next guy girlish giggling has an effect on me like being stabbed... and I have been stabbed so I know how it feels.

By *idsAndyMan  over a year ago

Worcestershire

I find verifications are a really good way of sussing out who's good and who's bad

Trial and error here too, with a good dose of gut instinct.

I have met some great people and spoken to some that have just triggered that instinct that tells me not to go any further with chatting to them.

I ignored my gut instinct once on here and ended up with a no show.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Also what dos and don'ts as well if possible

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I find verifications are a really good way of sussing out who's good and who's bad"

Nope. Any time I have been stood up, its been by men with quite a few verifications.

General rule of thumb - if they have 'I won't let you down' on their profile, they will.

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

I generally set a timescale..if i am talking to someone..certainly within a week i expect to change numbers and within 2 week expect a meet.

If after this time and no meet i stop chatting.

Too many people say "we will meet soon" and soon never comes

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

Due to past experiences no-one gets my number until after we have met.

By *km45Man  over a year ago

UTTOXETER

I've had a mixture of good and bad on here. Personally I don't look at verifications I take everyone at face value and see what happens.

The funny thing is since I got verified on here I have had less success on here. Just have to keep telling myself to be patient and remember that im a nice guy with a great personality.

[Removed by poster at 31/10/15 13:25:22]

By *ola.Woman  over a year ago

Just where I need to be.

You should just go by your gut instinct. Verifications mean nothing, I have had a great meet with an unverified. We can't all meet within a certain time due to having a life outside of here. Sometimes holding back from meeting actually allows you to get to know someone more and for a better meet or gives you that extra time to decide that person isn't actually what you want.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

on the night of the full moon, they come out in their droves....

By *ynchedWoman  over a year ago

Dunstable

"We've not found it easy because you never can tell. One of our devices is o ask them to meet up socially for a drink to see how we all get on. We have found that if they don't want to take this route then they probably wouldn't turn up for the full show. That's just in our humble opinion. Also people asking you for a photograph to see whether they find you attractive is a bit of a give away. IMHO"

Ok, this might be a silly question, but I don't understand? Why would them asking for a photo put you off meeting them?

"How do you pick the good eggs from the bad eggs on here how can you tell if your gonna be let down or fobbed off newish been on once or twice before "

we're all bad

» Add a new message to this topic