FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Foot Fetish

Foot Fetish

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My hubby loves my feet and can't leave them alone esp when wearing stockings but I have no interest at all in his big plates of meet - What is it about women's feet that is such a turn on?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As a male that also appreciates women with nice feet I think it is sexy when a women paints her toes and something very sexy about womens feet sliding over your cock. Sorry if that's too blunt for you

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

dunno, but theres lots on here that do x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"As a male that also appreciates women with nice feet I think it is sexy when a women paints her toes and something very sexy about womens feet sliding over your cock. Sorry if that's too blunt for you "

Yeh hubby loves my toes being painted and also loves my feet sliding over his cock and he loves kissing my feet

By *andjCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

What's your fave colour nail varnish? My bf has a foot fetish too, he likes sucking girls toes (which i find weird) and giving foot masages.

I must admit I too find feet a turn on, but I don't think I would be looking at feet if I was with you!

I love em. Not sure why but I do. A major turn on is a lady in those frilly little white socks. Nothing else. The anticipation is great. Also love it in missionary when she rubs the back of my calfs with the soles of her feet.

I enjoy foot jobs and toe sucking but they got to be pretty feet for that. Red toe nails. Wow

"As a male that also appreciates women with nice feet I think it is sexy when a women paints her toes and something very sexy about womens feet sliding over your cock. Sorry if that's too blunt for you

Yeh hubby loves my toes being painted and also loves my feet sliding over his cock and he loves kissing my feet "

See I love all of this too, but never really thought I had a foot fetish, as I love giving and receiving this kind of attention to any part of a lady's body when aroused...

I suppose men like about women what is different to men really. Women's feet are smaller, more delicate, and generally better looked after than men's which reinforces the difference?

Just a theory, may be nothing in it.

Yep, I have a foot fetish to. Can't explain why though.

Painted toe nails, stockinged feet, I love the feel of them up & down my whole body. Can't beat the feeling of them on my face when in missionary position, I love to suck on them to.

But why do I feel embarrased about this fetish?

"What's your fave colour nail varnish? My bf has a foot fetish too, he likes sucking girls toes (which i find weird) and giving foot masages. "

My man is the same, isn't bothered if they r on his cock, likes to rub, lick and smell them! It's a huge turn on for him, and he loves red toenails . I love having feet touched so it a win win situ

Foot lover here too

I just find nice pedicures feet/toes a huge turn on. The feet have to be soft and silky and toes on proportion to the foot and a nice painted toenail to set them off.

The turn on for me is visual, I'm not into the sniffing side of the fetish.

I find nothing sexier than sucking a woman's toes/ nibbling her feet whilst I fuck her. Hold on...yes I do... A woman sucking her own toes whilst getting fucked , sensational!

A lot of my meets are actually decided by the look of people's nails on photos. I find you can usually tell the cleanliness of a party by how they look after there nails. Grubby nails = no meet.

ive always had a bit of a food fetish, i love it when guys cum on them, which a lot of people find odd, ive had a few odd looks when guys have asked me where i want them to cum and i say my feet, not really the answer they was looking for i think

i agree with hubby..though i dont think myself as having a foot fetish , i do love to see ladies with painted nails..

"ive always had a bit of a food fetish, i love it when guys cum on them, which a lot of people find odd, ive had a few odd looks when guys have asked me where i want them to cum and i say my feet, not really the answer they was looking for i think "

I can understand that perfectly Madam. As well as the visual treat of seeing a rigid chunky cock shoot spurt after spurt of thick sperm upon your delicate feet, the foot is a very sensitive part of the body in some areas and feeling lovely large quantities of warm liquid fired upon your tender skin may feel absolutely divine...the knowledge that such a fluid has only been produced to run between your toes because the man's lust for you has reached breaking point merely undermines the delight....

"ive always had a bit of a food fetish, i love it when guys cum on them, which a lot of people find odd, ive had a few odd looks when guys have asked me where i want them to cum and i say my feet, not really the answer they was looking for i think

I can understand that perfectly Madam. As well as the visual treat of seeing a rigid chunky cock shoot spurt after spurt of thick sperm upon your delicate feet, the foot is a very sensitive part of the body in some areas and feeling lovely large quantities of warm liquid fired upon your tender skin may feel absolutely divine...the knowledge that such a fluid has only been produced to run between your toes because the man's lust for you has reached breaking point merely undermines the delight.... "

then just to tip the scale lick it off after

"ive always had a bit of a food fetish, i love it when guys cum on them, which a lot of people find odd, ive had a few odd looks when guys have asked me where i want them to cum and i say my feet, not really the answer they was looking for i think "

To be asked to, rather than have to ask to would be a huge turn on.

if it feels good do it is my motto. there are far worse things than foot fetishes....

"ive always had a bit of a food fetish, i love it when guys cum on them, which a lot of people find odd, ive had a few odd looks when guys have asked me where i want them to cum and i say my feet, not really the answer they was looking for i think

I can understand that perfectly Madam. As well as the visual treat of seeing a rigid chunky cock shoot spurt after spurt of thick sperm upon your delicate feet, the foot is a very sensitive part of the body in some areas and feeling lovely large quantities of warm liquid fired upon your tender skin may feel absolutely divine...the knowledge that such a fluid has only been produced to run between your toes because the man's lust for you has reached breaking point merely undermines the delight....

then just to tip the scale lick it off after "

Madam, you are too kind and it would be a pleasure...I'm sure the the taste of my warm cum mixed with the salty taste of your toes would be a match made in heaven. I would look you right in the eye as I did it to, perhaps even share if you wished?....

You have an uncanny knack of knowing just what delightful desires are popping up in my mind don't you? You delightfully filthy gorgeous lady you....

I have to agree with the other gents in here. I love pretty feet that have their toes painted. I remember an ex used to rub my cock with her feet when I used to go down her. It used to get me so hard. I'm not really sure about smelling or massaging them though.

Oh, and I forgot to add earlier that they have to be nice, soft, well proportioned feet. My man said if he sees a woman has ugly feet its a huge turn off for him, lol!

"Oh, and I forgot to add earlier that they have to be nice, soft, well proportioned feet. My man said if he sees a woman has ugly feet its a huge turn off for him, lol!"
yeah definitely agree, if they're not nice and pretty then they're a turn off. LOL.

"Oh, and I forgot to add earlier that they have to be nice, soft, well proportioned feet. My man said if he sees a woman has ugly feet its a huge turn off for him, lol! yeah definitely agree, if they're not nice and pretty then they're a turn off. LOL. "

So, have you ever asked to see a pic of someone's feet before a meet? Lol

Have been lucky so far on meets I've had, pretty feet or they have kept heels on.

LOL no I haven't. I wouldn't dismiss someone because of it. Just wouldn't want their feet on me lol.

LOL no I haven't. I wouldn't dismiss someone because of it. Just wouldn't want their feet on me lol.

"Oh, and I forgot to add earlier that they have to be nice, soft, well proportioned feet. My man said if he sees a woman has ugly feet its a huge turn off for him, lol! yeah definitely agree, if they're not nice and pretty then they're a turn off. LOL.

Have been lucky so far on meets I've had, pretty feet or they have kept heels on. "

i get loads of guys asking me for pics of my feet, i put a few in private to send cause i get so many messages asking, i wouldnt put them on public show tho as a lot find feet off putting

"Oh, and I forgot to add earlier that they have to be nice, soft, well proportioned feet. My man said if he sees a woman has ugly feet its a huge turn off for him, lol! yeah definitely agree, if they're not nice and pretty then they're a turn off. LOL.

Have been lucky so far on meets I've had, pretty feet or they have kept heels on.

i get loads of guys asking me for pics of my feet, i put a few in private to send cause i get so many messages asking, i wouldnt put them on public show tho as a lot find feet off putting"

Naughty's teasing us now. Lol.

I know what you mean though. Some don't like the foot thing at all.

"Naughty's teasing us now. Lol.

"

haha not at all i have wierd feet to be honest

I do look after them well, i think its because i love having my feet played with i take good care of them, ive never got hard skin etc as i do them every time i go in the bath, but i do have odd toes but theres not a great deal i can do about the shape of my feet lol

I do look after them well, i think its because i love having my feet played with i take good care of them, ive never got hard skin etc as i do them every time i go in the bath, but i do have odd toes but theres not a great deal i can do about the shape of my feet lol"

Nope, nothing you can do. I'm sure they're not odd, think about those poor Hobbits!

I love it too, big fetish for pretty feet!

Love footjobs and licking them clean after

I do look after them well, i think its because i love having my feet played with i take good care of them, ive never got hard skin etc as i do them every time i go in the bath, but i do have odd toes but theres not a great deal i can do about the shape of my feet lol"

They sound perfectly fine to me

By *keenyMan  over a year ago

harrogate

Into stocking legs but not feet

» Add a new message to this topic