FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > tips for easing external thrush

tips for easing external thrush

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi guys i had thrush, internal and external. The internal is all clear now just left with the external any tips on easing the burning sensation im so fucking horny not sure how long i can b out of action please help

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Did you get the cream as well? It does help soothe the symptoms

If you have done the medication, canisten and the like.. Then Natural Yogurt works wonders..

Smear on, wear your big ol period pants and make sure its well gone before ya start meeting lol...

i have used the pessary internally and cream externally and i used the oral tablet too.

its the external thrush thats getting to me im dying to shag but dont want to spread the thrush back inside

"If you have done the medication, canisten and the like.. Then Natural Yogurt works wonders..

Smear on, wear your big ol period pants and make sure its well gone before ya start meeting lol... "

agreed...natural yoghurt.

i have a meet on thursday which i dont want to cancel unless i really have to. i wont spread it about hun dont worry about that.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ive only ever had thrush once and thought i was dying, i nearly scratched my clit of. It took three courses of treatment to clear it but the cream was the thing that eased the burning in the end. I sympathize with you but dont have sex until its completely clear.

i wont dont worry hun.

i have salt bathes which doctor said wud ease it they do for a while.

just wish it would go away lol

Use the cream like everyone has said but also get yourself a tube of aqueous cream bp to wash with.your ph levels will be all messed up n soap will only add to the burning sensation & dry it out. tube only cost a couple of quid from over the counter

why only a tube hun

ive never had it down bellow but suffered with it under my breasts quite badly.. didnt know about the Yoghurt thing. Learn something new every day

canesten cream cream do the 2 in 1 treatment, the box has a pill to take to clear the inside and a cream to put on the outside

seen it adverstised on telly lol

Can blokes catch it as well from fems ?

Eating yoghut daily not only takes out the sting but gets rid of and makes sure it stays away. At least that works for me.

The nurse at my doctors practise told me this after me suffering for over 3 months and it works inturnally and externally as well.

"Can blokes catch it as well from fems ?"

Yes and it can be much worse for blokes at times but the yoghurt works for both sexes

"Can blokes catch it as well from fems ?

Yes and it can be much worse for blokes at times but the yoghurt works for both sexes"

when I was pregnant with my 2nd son I suffered really really badly kept getting clear and getting it again , was only after going Drs that he said needed to treat hubby as well seems men dont suffer symptems like woman and he had it a kept giving it back to me

yes thrush isnt a STI but it can be passted thro sex, you can get oral thrush too, its spread very easy you can catch it from using towels etc that someone with thrush has used

Canesten duo is available at reasonable prices on Amazon and free delivery.

Guys can get thrush too and can pass it back if not treated.

Recommended by doc years ago to use clear water to wash affected area no scented soap. Then treat with cream.

By *orth West CoupleCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

" hi guys i had thrush, internal and external. The internal is all clear now just left with the external any tips on easing the burning sensation im so fucking horny not sure how long i can b out of action please help

"

Try sandpaper, if not available a brillo pad should suffice.........

[Removed by poster at 29/12/11 20:08:17]

Yes and it can be much worse for blokes at times but the yoghurt works for both sexes

when I was pregnant with my 2nd son I suffered really really badly kept getting clear and getting it again , was only after going Drs that he said needed to treat hubby as well seems men dont suffer symptems like woman and he had it a kept giving it back to me "

So if men dont suffer the same symptoms as women then how does a bloke no if he has it or not and what are the symptoms. My nob getts really dry sometimes not all the time but can get a slight burning around the foreskin at times after sex does that mean I could have thrush then or what? ITS DEFFO NOT AN STI THO RIGHT?????

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

Yes they can, I have passed to Mr A before. If in relationship both need treated. Its is not an STI, but a yeast infection. Babies can also get thrush.

it has to be live natural yogurt, a couple of drops of pure tea tree oil in your bath and also aloe vera gel from the center of the plant works really well x

when I was pregnant with my 2nd son I suffered really really badly kept getting clear and getting it again , was only after going Drs that he said needed to treat hubby as well seems men dont suffer symptems like woman and he had it a kept giving it back to me

So if men dont suffer the same symptoms as women then how does a bloke no if he has it or not and what are the symptoms. My nob getts really dry sometimes not all the time but can get a slight burning around the foreskin at times after sex does that mean I could have thrush then or what? ITS DEFFO NOT AN STI THO RIGHT????? "

No its not an sti but can be passed through sex , I actually dont know what to look out for in a man as the x had it and he didnt feel or look any different .

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

The tablet should work..........

And no its not an STD....

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Bloody el...

Just noticed this was started over a year ago!!!

Hope it cleared up!!!! lol

"Bloody el...

Just noticed this was started over a year ago!!!

Hope it cleared up!!!! lol"

I soooo wished I had finished my Muller fruit corner before stumbling into this chat !!!!!

So if men dont suffer the same symptoms as women then how does a bloke no if he has it or not and what are the symptoms. My nob getts really dry sometimes not all the time but can get a slight burning around the foreskin at times after sex does that mean I could have thrush then or what? ITS DEFFO NOT AN STI THO RIGHT?????

No its not an sti but can be passed through sex , I actually dont know what to look out for in a man as the x had it and he didnt feel or look any different ."

as stated its not a STI, but if you feel you may have it id stop all sexual activities and get checked because you can pass it on to a woman giving you oral sex and thrush in the mouth isnt nice

Dry skin and burning sounds like it could be, but if you have got it just remember it does not mean you have cought it off anyone before you start trying to think of who it came from lol thrush is a yeast infection and can just appear without any contact from anyone else with it, but if you do have it its highly contagious to others so if you use a towel, flannel, sponge etc do not leave it for anyone else you live with to use after

most common symptoms men are

red skin around the head of the penis

swelling of the head of the penis

irritation and soreness of the head of the penis

thick, lumpy discharge under the foreskin

itchiness around the head of the penis

an unpleasant odour

difficult retracting (pulling back) the foreskin of your penis (phimosis)

pain when passing urine

pain during sex

you dont have to have all of the above but id say if you had a combination of two or more id go see someone

No its not an sti but can be passed through sex , I actually dont know what to look out for in a man as the x had it and he didnt feel or look any different .

as stated its not a STI, but if you feel you may have it id stop all sexual activities and get checked because you can pass it on to a woman giving you oral sex and thrush in the mouth isnt nice

Dry skin and burning sounds like it could be, but if you have got it just remember it does not mean you have cought it off anyone before you start trying to think of who it came from lol thrush is a yeast infection and can just appear without any contact from anyone else with it, but if you do have it its highly contagious to others so if you use a towel, flannel, sponge etc do not leave it for anyone else you live with to use after

most common symptoms men are

red skin around the head of the penis

swelling of the head of the penis

irritation and soreness of the head of the penis

thick, lumpy discharge under the foreskin

itchiness around the head of the penis

an unpleasant odour

difficult retracting (pulling back) the foreskin of your penis (phimosis)

pain when passing urine

pain during sex

you dont have to have all of the above but id say if you had a combination of two or more id go see someone "

Na none of the above m8 it just getts dry sometimes around the foreskin thats all and can be painful if the female is not wet either causing a slight burning sensation afterwards from sex thats all lol none of the above symptoms so its not thrush just maybe getting older or the saop used to shower with I spse causing the skin to dry up a tad thats all. Thanx tho but will take a look into it if it ever got any worse and thought I may have that lol x

By *ittenandthepirateCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

I got it from Rach once. I'm circumcised and didn't have any kind of skin problems or irritation, but my cum smelled like gas and going to the loo was excruciating.

By the time i got into my appointment with the doctor though it had cleared up by itself. I put the speed of recovery down to a very healthy diet. Never take chances though. If you think you might have something, get checked!!

Go and get yourself tested for bacterial vaginosis.

I had this earlier in the year after a bout of thrush, its a 3 to 7 day course of antibiotics and its nothing to do with being dirty just an imbalance in your natural vaginal bacteria ( which can sometimes be caused by a yeast infection and the medication) and can in some women mimic the symptoms of external thrush.

your local sexual health clinic can test you and give you results on the same day for BV.

and if its not they can also give you tips on relieving the thrush symptoms

By *abe1200Couple  over a year ago

belfast

" hi guys i had thrush, internal and external. The internal is all clear now just left with the external any tips on easing the burning sensation im so fucking horny not sure how long i can b out of action please help

"

it will also help if u wear cotton pants and avoid tight clothes eg skinny jeans and the rest.hope u get better soon.

So if men dont suffer the same symptoms as women then how does a bloke no if he has it or not and what are the symptoms. My nob getts really dry sometimes not all the time but can get a slight burning around the foreskin at times after sex does that mean I could have thrush then or what? ITS DEFFO NOT AN STI THO RIGHT????? "

Your foreskin can get really dry and cracks quite easily. Can be painfull. I thought I had it but it turns out I'd just been wanking too much

"

Wear short skirts with no underwear and try and sit with your legs open as often as possible. Lets the air get to the area making it harder for it to breed, honestly

Have had recurrent bouts! Last time I was advised to wash with aqueous cream and rinse well! Also the doc gave me different cream with mild hydrocortisone in aswell as the canesten cream can also irritate the skin after a while especially if u r still scratching! Worth a try if it's just external itching! More likely to be irritation then rather than thrush! If u took the tablet the yeast will be gone!

[Removed by poster at 31/12/11 00:24:37]

» Add a new message to this topic