FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Hot tubs and jacuzzis in clubs

Hot tubs and jacuzzis in clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it only me who borks at the amount of jizz and other body fluids within??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

No, I would never go in one in a club.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Is it only me who borks at the amount of jizz and other body fluids within?? "

Doesn't bother us although most clubs have a no play rule for them.

Only been in one before and it was hot playing in it and watching other people play and I had to hold back myself as I didn't think it was people do, Not sure I would go in one again

I like clubs where people can't play in the hot tub.

We went to one where people could play in it and we saw tons on jizz floating around in it. No thanks. We didn't go in.

-Courtney

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

If I saw anything floating in a hottub I wouldn't get in!

By *eovilcouple76Couple  over a year ago

yeovil

Been to a club with a hot tub twice so far. We make sure we are first in. Get the fun sorted while it's clean.

"If I saw anything floating in a hottub I wouldn't get in! "

I hear it's good for the skin

"If I saw anything floating in a hottub I wouldn't get in!

I hear it's good for the skin "

nooooooooooooooooooo lol

Ask the club if folk play in the tub? if they do...its a sure bet theres other liquids in there other than water and detergent.

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

Given the chlorine levels in a hot tub you are probably ok.

Any sort of penetrative play under water and more specifically in chlorinated water is not good for the lady.

We use hottub in clubs but we dont play in them. Well not penetrative and we do not cum. We just like some naughty touch n grope infront of others

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

One of the reasons we never use hot tubs in clubs. No interest in bathing in other people's bodily fluids

Doesn't bother me, but clubs that allow play in them normally have the water being constantly filtered. I know some clubs don't and say no play, but I've not been in them and can't say I've ever seen any floating around

Luton

Any hot tub that you can buy for your home has a pretty efeffective filter system and if used correctly the chlorine levels will be enough to kill any bugs. An installation in a club will often be filtered more rigorously along the lines of a swimming pool.

Still I would not penetrate anyone as it's seriously not good for the pH and bacterial balance if a vagina. I have gone down on women under water which is fun.

By *ottscpl2014Couple  over a year ago

nottingham/derby

I fix and install hot tubs for a living and since I had a my water chemical training and realising what's in the water there in no chance I would be going in a club hot tub without them having a full commercial filter setup.

Arrggghhh jellyfish, nothing worse than that !!

Not been in a hot tub or jacuzzi in a club & won't be either after reading this.

I did have a quick dip in the pool at a local club once. Got out fairly quick once the wife mentioned what might go on in there!

Surely these clubs should all have "no play in the pool/hot tub" rules? Health & safety and all that?

yuck no thanks, probably more sperm and urine than water in them!

By *anbrCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Not been in a hot tub or jacuzzi in a club & won't be either after reading this.

I did have a quick dip in the pool at a local club once. Got out fairly quick once the wife mentioned what might go on in there!

Surely these clubs should all have "no play in the pool/hot tub" rules? Health & safety and all that?

Given where you come from, I'm guessing that we've been to the same club and they are very strict about the hot tub owing to the fact it does not have a filtration system. The pool however does and - in our experience - is always spotlessly clean!

"

Anyone remember the pool at Hamshaws?.

Mrs T used to worry that she would get pregnant just by swimming across it, sticky rails and all that.

"Anyone remember the pool at Hamshaws?.

Mrs T used to worry that she would get pregnant just by swimming across it, sticky rails and all that. "

yeah but it was always nice and hot in there

Mrs T used to worry that she would get pregnant just by swimming across it, sticky rails and all that. yeah but it was always nice and hot in there"

And slipping on the ice in the winter getting to the pool.

The jacuzzi was huge.

Mrs T used to worry that she would get pregnant just by swimming across it, sticky rails and all that. yeah but it was always nice and hot in there

And slipping on the ice in the winter getting to the pool.

The jacuzzi was huge. "

the play rooms were grew though

Great even

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"There in no chance I would be going in a club hot tub without them having a full commercial filter setup. "

Why wouldn't they have? They're commercial operations, after all...

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"If I saw anything floating in a hottub I wouldn't get in!

I hear it's good for the skin "

I have good skin anyway without resorting to a variety of semi hardened proteins

Imagine someone didn't wash their ass properly after a number 2, then they went into said water. Those remnants of poo are then washed into the water etc.

I don't go anywhere near them!!

I don't go into swimming pools either before anyone brings that up! Lol

"Arrggghhh jellyfish, nothing worse than that !!"

I didn't realize they used sea water in hot tubs , he he

Gosh, I'm surprised any of you actually have sex or anything with all that nasty sperm you may swallow when giving a blowjob or have wanked over your body

As long as you wear goggles, a swimming cap, a nose clip, a wet suit and flippers your perfectly safe

By *i1971Man  over a year ago

Cornwall

"I fix and install hot tubs for a living and since I had a my water chemical training and realising what's in the water there in no chance I would be going in a club hot tub without them having a full commercial filter setup. "

I love playing in hottubs in clubs!

Although sometimes the chlorine can make your eyes a bit

Never had a problem with the cum scum thanks.

"I love playing in hottubs in clubs!

Although sometimes the chlorine can make your eyes a bit

Never had a problem with the cum scum thanks."

Same here there is definitely something sensual about the bubbles on your skin it definitely enhances everything

By *emini1637Woman  over a year ago

Warwickshire

I have a new found love for the hot tub at a certain club

"I have a new found love for the hot tub at a certain club "

You lucky girl I found a boil in the bag curry lol

By *llebWoman  over a year ago

Poulton Le Fylde

I wouldn't go into a club jacuzzi/hot tub again after an incident a while ago when whatever was in the water gave me a serious rash...... Yuk....... Never again

"I wouldn't go into a club jacuzzi/hot tub again after an incident a while ago when whatever was in the water gave me a serious rash...... Yuk....... Never again"

I think the boil in the bag curry spilt...... sorry

By *eepster69Man  over a year ago

Dumfries

The hot tub in Infusions always appears to be very well maintained and cleaned. The water is crystal clear. They don't allow sexual activity in it.

"The hot tub in Infusions always appears to be very well maintained and cleaned. The water is crystal clear. They don't allow sexual activity in it.

"

What about boil in the bag curries

Hot tubs in clubs most certainly have bodily fluids in. But so does any finger food that's offered in clubs sometimes, the beds will have particles of bodily fluid on them, especially if they have little rips from stiletto heels in them.

People get so paranoid about bacteria, or they day they do, it's difficult to avoid in any situation.

Of course the hot tubs have adequate filtering systems, why wouldn't they, they have chemicals in. I smile at the belief that as long as you don't come, you aren't dispelling any fluids whatsoever.

Have a shower before you go in and when you come out, and yes no doubt fluids will be in there, but as long as the chemicals are in and it's filtered correctly then go in and enjoy because we are surrounded everywhere by bacteria.

Was planning a club visit and a soak in the tub...might give it a miss now

By *un and fabulousCouple  over a year ago

Tottington

"Gosh, I'm surprised any of you actually have sex or anything with all that nasty sperm you may swallow when giving a blowjob or have wanked over your body "

I didnt think I'd get in a club tub I was wrong love a bit of hot tub fun

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

"Gosh, I'm surprised any of you actually have sex or anything with all that nasty sperm you may swallow when giving a blowjob or have wanked over your body "

I do sometimes think that forumites are a little bit 'risk averse' or perhaps its a case of 'do as I say and not as I do'

As it's been said above, these are professional commercial establishments, why would you asumme that they aren't peoperly cleaned or filtered? Do you think that it would be good for business if people got sick?

You lot have got me picturing a battalion of jizz swimming over the surface

Luton

"I wouldn't go into a club jacuzzi/hot tub again after an incident a while ago when whatever was in the water gave me a serious rash...... Yuk....... Never again"

possibly more likely to be the chemicals used to treat the water than any bodily fluids. You could be allergic (eg contact dermatitis) .

By *i1971Man  over a year ago

Cornwall

"Gosh, I'm surprised any of you actually have sex or anything with all that nasty sperm you may swallow when giving a blowjob or have wanked over your body

I do sometimes think that forumites are a little bit 'risk averse' or perhaps its a case of 'do as I say and not as I do'

As it's been said above, these are professional commercial establishments, why would you asumme that they aren't peoperly cleaned or filtered? Do you think that it would be good for business if people got sick? "

You'd like to think they'd be properly cleaned & filtered, but in my line of work I've seen so many that aren't. You'd like to think people would have showers/be clean etc before getting in, but I've never seen the attraction of spas/Jacuzzis

By *llebWoman  over a year ago

Poulton Le Fylde

"I wouldn't go into a club jacuzzi/hot tub again after an incident a while ago when whatever was in the water gave me a serious rash...... Yuk....... Never again

possibly more likely to be the chemicals used to treat the water than any bodily fluids. You could be allergic (eg contact dermatitis) ."

Never had it from the hot tub in the gym or elsewhere.

I did comment that night to be told that there'd been lots of fun in it a couple of nights before, which then indicates they don't have good enough filters .

We love the tubs and play in them. sex in hot tubs is fun and our local clubs are always well chlorinated. We've all seen rooms where someone just fired a round off and left it to dry or the lady has left a wet patch and their sticky tissue discarded on the side. We happily preform oral on strangers without checking their health status we take accepted risks everytime we play so why not sit in a chlorinated tub?

"We love the tubs and play in them. sex in hot tubs is fun and our local clubs are always well chlorinated. We've all seen rooms where someone just fired a round off and left it to dry or the lady has left a wet patch and their sticky tissue discarded on the side. We happily preform oral on strangers without checking their health status we take accepted risks everytime we play so why not sit in a chlorinated tub?"

its mind over matter for me - i wont have a bath at home to wash in always a shower - me and him share a bath to chill down in and put the world to rights etc - when we go to clubs there has never been more than touchy feely play going on as its not allowed - never seen full on sex in them -

"I fix and install hot tubs for a living and since I had a my water chemical training and realising what's in the water there in no chance I would be going in a club hot tub without them having a full commercial filter setup. "
exactly this and as they filter from the bottom any floaty bits will stay in there yuk

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

Nothing wrong with the hot tub in infusions. They have a no play rule it's a great social thing. Any ahem leakages are taken care of by the chlorine. I have been a pool plant manager.

"Nothing wrong with the hot tub in infusions. They have a no play rule it's a great social thing. Any ahem leakages are taken care of by the chlorine. I have been a pool plant manager. "

From your experience as a potential pool plant manager, how does chlorine get rid of the sticky lumps of cum?

By *emini1637Woman  over a year ago

Warwickshire

"I didnt think I'd get in a club tub I was wrong love a bit of hot tub fun "

Me too! I can't wait to go back!

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

"Nothing wrong with the hot tub in infusions. They have a no play rule it's a great social thing. Any ahem leakages are taken care of by the chlorine. I have been a pool plant manager.

From your experience as a potential pool plant manager, how does chlorine get rid of the sticky lumps of cum? "

That will end up in the filter bed and be backwashed down the drain. All clubs will have a simple procedure in place so the EHO won't close them down.

Luton

Even a domestic hot tub has a reasonable filter. And the chlorine levels are such that any bugs will be killed very quickly. Why? Because a hot tub generally runs at 40C or thereabouts which is the perfect temperature for growing bacteria. Ergo the chlorine levels are high to kill the bacteria.

Anyone who owns a hot tub knows they have filters, and should be regularly tested by the owner for chlorine levels, pH, hardness etc. You buy simple test kits which give a result in under a minute and you dose the water accordingly. With various chemicals depending on the requirements.

A club will be even morw rigorous than this. Otherwise 'elf n safetywiwould shut them down.

By *opinovMan  over a year ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

Just throw in a handful of croutons at the end of the night and you'll have a nice soup.

"Just throw in a handful of croutons at the end of the night and you'll have a nice soup. "

Ewww

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

We play in the jacuzzis at Chams and haven't seen any cum although once there was a condom floating around! Just don't swallow the water!

Jeez you wouldn't believe we all started life as a little tadpole once, people are so scared of a drop of man juice like it's gonna turn you ghey if it touches you

By *i ExperimentMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

Seriously, the biggest risk here is Legionnaires disease

Luton

"Seriously, the biggest risk here is Legionnaires disease "

A fair point as when the jets are on, you can get a fine spray/mist which is how legionella bacteria are spread.

However again the chlorine should kill legionella....unless it's the new "chlorine resistant" strain which is still very rare.

The main reason not to do heavy play in a hot tub or swimming pool is because the water (and worse, chemicals) play havoc with the pH and chemical balance of a lady's vagina. Penetration under water isn't a great idea...but lots of people do it.

Well, I'm off to Kestrels today and I WILL be using the pool and hot tubs there

oh me to bwork bwork

Luton

"Well, I'm off to Kestrels today and I WILL be using the pool and hot tubs there "

Wish I was off to Kestrels as I love the pool....but have to wait in for a new router from Virgin....

"Well, I'm off to Kestrels today and I WILL be using the pool and hot tubs there

Wish I was off to Kestrels as I love the pool....but have to wait in for a new router from Virgin...."

Yeah, the pool is my favourite part xx

Luton

The pool and the dungeon are my favourites. Love a swim, and a snog in the pool.

Luton

Miss Innocent, I can't view your profile so I don't know if we've met in said pool but it is certainly a highlight of Kestrels.

» Add a new message to this topic