FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Being open at the clinic!

Being open at the clinic!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How many people are open about their swinging lifestyle when they go for a check up? I always feel like a naughty school kid and keep quiet (lie) when they ask about my activities!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

100% open and honest .

We go every six weeks and often say we have had 20 or more meets since last visit .

We say we enjoy rimming so get throat swabs every time . Got free hep a and hep b jabs .

And a free bag full of condoms every time

"100% open and honest .

We go every six weeks and often say we have had 20 or more meets since last visit .

We say we enjoy rimming so get throat swabs every time . Got free hep a and hep b jabs .

And a free bag full of condoms every time "

Yeah, I always get the free condoms and lube!

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

very open and honest, or how will they know to provide the right tests/swabs/bloods.

Never been embarrassed. I get checked every 8-12 weeks, the full lot.

We are 100% honest and go every 6 weeks now. Used to go every 4 weeks when I was a regular gg but as we mostly play with less people now we feel every 6 weeks is sufficient. ..

There is no point being embarrassed or lying as they can't give you the right checks otherwise x

"How many people are open about their swinging lifestyle when they go for a check up? I always feel like a naughty school kid and keep quiet (lie) when they ask about my activities! "

I always tell them everything so that they can decide on the right tests to do. Not much point in going otherwise.

"

There is no point being embarrassed or lying as they can't give you the right checks otherwise x "

I tell them all of the relevant information. Just don't mention swinging.

"

There is no point being embarrassed or lying as they can't give you the right checks otherwise x

I tell them all of the relevant information. Just don't mention swinging."

I do the same. Doesn't matter if I say I fucked 1 or 100 guys, they will give me the same tests.

"

I do the same. Doesn't matter if I say I fucked 1 or 100 guys, they will give me the same tests. "

Mine give me more condoms if I'm honest and will give me a full check as opposed to a quick one..

By *rmrsgyCouple  over a year ago

cleethorpes

"How many people are open about their swinging lifestyle when they go for a check up? I always feel like a naughty school kid and keep quiet (lie) when they ask about my activities! "

Love their face when you tell them you've played with others and your partner at the same time

By *istressZoeTV/TS  over a year ago

cheshire

I'm delighted people have such a positive experience x

I have to say I've felt very humiated on one check up x

Was basically told off for playing with boys and girls x

Had a battery of tests - all in front of a group of Health students ..... And no free condoms !

By *W69Couple  over a year ago

Bournemouth

We are completely honest and open with them, they never judge, seem curious but remain completely professional.

Very open about it at the clinic, people who works there are very professional and they see all sorts of people nothing new to them.

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

I go every 3/4 months, and always honest otherwise what's the point?

No need for embarrassment, they've heard it all!

I have a questionnaire I fill in. Never been asked any other questions.

"I'm delighted people have such a positive experience x

Had a battery of tests - all in front of a group of Health students ..... And no free condoms !"

Did you agree to the students being there?

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Once when I went I gave them a figure, but told them to check my website (no longer active) if they wanted an exact amount....

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"

I do the same. Doesn't matter if I say I fucked 1 or 100 guys, they will give me the same tests. "

I only got offered the hep B test once I fessed up to being a swinger.

"

I do the same. Doesn't matter if I say I fucked 1 or 100 guys, they will give me the same tests.

I only got offered the hep B test once I fessed up to being a swinger."

Is that because you visit clubs? I can't see how saying you're a swinger or saying you meet lots of men regularly is different?

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

As soon as I said I was a swinger, I was asked if I'd had the hep B jab. They sorted it out then and there.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

"We are completely honest and open with them, they never judge, seem curious but remain completely professional.

"

"Once when I went I gave them a figure, but told them to check my website (no longer active) if they wanted an exact amount.... "

Lol !

On her second visit some years ago Sabrina did this , showed them on her phone

Just been for mine today . All very normal and no embarrassment

As others have said, much better to be honest and get the right tests done. Mind you, when I was asked the ages of my recent partners (25, 27, 30) I got a look of disbelief then she said "go girl" and we both burst out laughing! lol Was given extra condoms and lube on the strength of that

By *ilacWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire

I go every 12 weeks and they tell me off and say I should go 6 monthly. I told them of my lifestyle and that others go every 6 weeks also got hep jabs and my clinic won't give them. It's really frustrating me that my clinic seems to have a different outlook to everyone else. I only got level three tests because of a partner practising high risk behaviour so I demanded it.

Totally honest.

No point lying about what I do or I could put myself and my playmates at risk because they missed something.

They are unshockable. In fact we have a bit of a laugh about my antics and they show a keen interest in where I go to play.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Completely honest and even if I've hardly met since my last test I to run all the tests on me just in case.

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

I tell them I'm a virgin

There are 2 people in your life you never lie too......

Your lawyer and your doctor

If either discloses your secrets. You can sue them and send them to jail.

By *jandjbCouple  over a year ago

Nr Manchester

"I go every 3/4 months, and always honest otherwise what's the point?

No need for embarrassment, they've heard it all! "

+2

"

Is that because you visit clubs? I can't see how saying you're a swinger or saying you meet lots of men regularly is different? "

They don't ask you to list them if you say you're a swinger. I got bored of lying and now just say 'loads' when they ask me how many guys I've had sex with in the previous 3 months.

"As others have said, much better to be honest and get the right tests done. Mind you, when I was asked the ages of my recent partners (25, 27, 30) I got a look of disbelief then she said "go girl" and we both burst out laughing! lol Was given extra condoms and lube on the strength of that "

One of the doctors who tested me asked about the local clubs. They know more than we give them credit for.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I tell all (discreetly) unlike the noisy bloody university students all high fiving each other and grinning. I was the oldest there

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

The most embarrassing part for me is the booking in for the appt. there is 1 male receptionist & I used to work with him. I find him really creepy

Me & just been tonight - Dr ..."take some condoms" she said, so I took a packet - Dr - "you need more than that" ...she knows me well

"

Is that because you visit clubs? I can't see how saying you're a swinger or saying you meet lots of men regularly is different? "

I was offered it because I sleep with bisexual men. Which is why it's important to give the sexuality of your partners (and why it's important for people to be honest about their sexualities).

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

At the GUM clinic? Totally open, what's the point in going otherwise?

They've heard it all. When I first went, I was totally honest about my lifestyle. At the time I had a wife and two girlfriends - one of whom was also with my wife and we were considering becoming fluid bonded. I was regularly having sex with all three ladies as well as occasionally with others.

Honestly the nurse didn't bat an eyelid. She just wanted to know who I used condoms with, if I had anal with any of them, if I or any of my partners was sex worker or from certain parts of the world where hepatitis is rampant....then recommended various tests which I had.

Simples.

As for my GP, I don't think he knows but if it were relevant I would tell him. A medical professional cannot always make the correct diagnosis or recommend the right treatment if they don't know all the facts.

By *istressZoeTV/TS  over a year ago

cheshire

Had a battery of tests - all in front of a group of Health students ..... And no free condoms !

It's was strange - one moment I was speaking to the nurse / doctor - next it was like we have these students on placement- lets get you tested ! X

Did you agree to the students being there? "

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"

I tell them all of the relevant information. Just don't mention swinging."

Likewise

By *illyjohnyCouple  over a year ago

brighton

We tell them everything that is relevant ,they aren't judgemental in anyway give us full screening had the hep b vaccination and plenty of condoms given every time

I think it's best to be honest so they know the best tests for you

I don't go into full detail there's no need for that but I tell them I meet guys off the internet and use sex venues

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"We tell them everything that is relevant ,they aren't judgemental in anyway give us full screening had the hep b vaccination and plenty of condoms given every time "

Did you get the rowdy undergraduates too?!

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

They have heard it all before ... its a bit like lying about how much you drink and smoke

Down to u in the end ....

They get paid to help you ...

If u don't want that help ... dont go to the clinic ... free up the time for someone who needs it .... simples

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Had a battery of tests - all in front of a group of Health

students ..... And no free

condoms !"

Thats humiated for ya ...

100% honesty after all you want to get the correct screening tests and swabs done to check out everything I'm a nurse myself and we have heard it all before and not easily shocked, and we never judge anyone.clinic where I live runs twice a month by appointment only and unfortunately we don't hand out free condoms at the clinics or birth control pills like the good people in the uk clinics you've to see your own gp about that

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

I talk honestly about my lifestyle. Had the Hep B and free condoms. The staff are great and don't judge.

I've only been a couple of times but last time I went the consultant/woman who saw me was dead hot great tits and lovely woman a Geordie

"How many people are open about their swinging lifestyle when they go for a check up? I always feel like a naughty school kid and keep quiet (lie) when they ask about my activities!

There are 2 people in your life you never lie too......

Your lawyer and your doctor

If either discloses your secrets. You can sue them and send them to jail. "

.both of course can and are legally obligated to disclose your secrets if they will harm others though

We are totally honest, was a bit sheepish the first time but the nurse started quizzing me on different clubs and said it all sounds fun!

"We are totally honest, was a bit sheepish the first time but the nurse started quizzing me on different clubs and said it all sounds fun! "
I think they use/employ a lot of people who have been sexually promiscuous

"We are totally honest, was a bit sheepish the first time but the nurse started quizzing me on different clubs and said it all sounds fun! I think they use/employ a lot of people who have been sexually promiscuous "

Note to self hand in notice and start working at gum clinic

"We are totally honest, was a bit sheepish the first time but the nurse started quizzing me on different clubs and said it all sounds fun! I think they use/employ a lot of people who have been sexually promiscuous

Note to self hand in notice and start working at gum clinic "

mmmm can I have your first appointment

"I go every 3/4 months, and always honest otherwise what's the point?

No need for embarrassment, they've heard it all! "

By *illyjohnyCouple  over a year ago

brighton

"We tell them everything that is relevant ,they aren't judgemental in anyway give us full screening had the hep b vaccination and plenty of condoms given every time

Did you get the rowdy undergraduates too?! "

No Steve they save them for you

Once i started swinging i told them everything and there is a difference to the things i got offered. I had the hep jabs done and get the full checks done not just swab ones if i want. Also mouth swabs and more than one bag of condoms,which is what they used to give me before.

Doll x

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

I was a bit hazy with the truth the first few times I went after I started swinging.

Then I had a particularly busy time and they asked who I had slept with since the last time and I had to come clean they offered me a throat swab and gave me loads of condoms.

It will be much easier to just give an estimate of numbers next time rather than wrack my brains for specific dates I have met people!

We are always honest with the staff and I think they respect us more for being that way. We have had our hep B jabs and they swab every hole and take bloods.

I like the dean street clinic all the swabs etc you want are done with the computer and then you do them yourself.

Just gotta answer the basic questions so they know what bloods to do for you

I will be on hep B booster vaccine number 6 soon :/

Seems it's just not taking for me only meant to take 3

By *moothies.Couple  over a year ago

Woodthorpe

I think hubby got treated better than me so we tend to go together now.....although I got sent for bloods last time like he wouldn't tell them the truth in front of me....all a bit surreal in my opinion.

I guess it depends which nurse you see

By *iss InnocenceWoman  over a year ago

Coventry/Bristol

I go every 6wks,got a free hep b jab, free condoms and got to know 2 of the nurses very well now, they always asking me questions lol

And one of receptionist used to b a mum at my son school!!! Lol

"I think hubby got treated better than me so we tend to go together now.....although I got sent for bloods last time like he wouldn't tell them the truth in front of me....all a bit surreal in my opinion.

I guess it depends which nurse you see "

Medical staff are permanently on the watch for you being coerced into having certain things done. It's generally easier for them and you if you go on your own.

"I was a bit hazy with the truth the first few times I went after I started swinging.

Then I had a particularly busy time and they asked who I had slept with since the last time and I had to come clean they offered me a throat swab and gave me loads of condoms.

It will be much easier to just give an estimate of numbers next time rather than wrack my brains for specific dates I have met people!"

I jot dates down and names

Coventry/Bristol

[Removed by poster at 26/11/15 09:39:51]

Coventry/Bristol

"I was a bit hazy with the truth the first few times I went after I started swinging.

It will be much easier to just give an estimate of numbers next time rather than wrack my brains for specific dates I have met people!

I jot dates down and names "

snap in my little pink book

Sat in the Bradford clinic now waithing for my three monthly...

Gonna have some explaining to do.

Rather they knew though, otherwise what's the point?

snap in my little pink book"

I want a little pink book . I don't meet much though so I think it would be pretty empty

By *lack Shoe Red SoulCouple  over a year ago

North Hampshire

We go together and are 100% upfront. My Dr gave me a wry smile last time he asked how many partners. They don't judge, least we try and be resonsible and appreciate the risks as well as reducing chances of picking up and passing something on

"As others have said, much better to be honest and get the right tests done. Mind you, when I was asked the ages of my recent partners (25, 27, 30) I got a look of disbelief then she said "go girl" and we both burst out laughing! lol Was given extra condoms and lube on the strength of that "

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

I want a little pink book . I don't meet much though so I think it would be pretty empty"

Oh I have a list and dates but I always forget to consult it before I go I do now put a note of the dates I go for checks though. I might create a spreadsheet

Always honest with them, on first name terms now. Go there then just wait for the text

"I tell them all of the relevant information. Just don't mention swinging."
Me too. I break it down how many weeks since last time, what kind of protection I used or not, and what type of physical and sexual contact I had, and so on.

But reading what someone posted above I'm almost jealous I have never been offered a throat swab or given a Hep B jab! Perhaps I should change what i tell them?

"

But reading what someone posted above I'm almost jealous I have never been offered a throat swab or given a Hep B jab! Perhaps I should change what i tell them?"

I was thinking the same thing! Why the throat swab and Hep B jabs peeps?

"

But reading what someone posted above I'm almost jealous I have never been offered a throat swab or given a Hep B jab! Perhaps I should change what i tell them?

I was thinking the same thing! Why the throat swab and Hep B jabs peeps?"

Tends to be more for bi/gay...I believe...I may be wrong

I told them I'd been with guys since I was last tested and they couldn't wait to get that first jab in me. Gotta go three more times now too

I was offered Hep B as I perform oral on guys. As the nurse pointed out, just because a guy says he is straight doesn't mean he is, especially as I was on a swingers site.

You have to be open with them, so they can gear up the checks to your lifestyle

My clinic are superb. Non-judgemental. Freindly

"

Hep B, just in case. Throat swab because you can get chlamydia in your throat.

I want a little pink book . I don't meet much though so I think it would be pretty empty

Oh I have a list and dates but I always forget to consult it before I go I do now put a note of the dates I go for checks though. I might create a spreadsheet "

I have a spreadsheet, and before I go to the clinic I check in with my regular partners to see if they have had anyone high risk since their last 'all clear'. They keep their own spreadsheets too.

"

Oral sex, and sleeping with men who have sex with men.

throat swab for gonoreah also

By *BW100Couple  over a year ago

Suffolk/Norfolk border

The clinic I go to is awful, they seperate men & women in different waiting rooms, they have female Indian doctors who all seem very shocked about a swinging lifestyle and the one I've seen a few times can't even say the words vaginal or anal, skirts round it & then chooses other words, it's laughable really but far from making you feel comfortable about going!!

"The clinic I go to is awful, they seperate men & women in different waiting rooms, they have female Indian doctors who all seem very shocked about a swinging lifestyle and the one I've seen a few times can't even say the words vaginal or anal, skirts round it & then chooses other words, it's laughable really but far from making you feel comfortable about going!! "
Hugs!! you defo get my sympathy for that, sounds extremely unlucky indeed! You'd think the clinic would be able to a little bit better than that.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Honesty is the best policy for most things I think. This included

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"The clinic I go to is awful, they seperate men & women in different waiting rooms, they have female Indian doctors who all seem very shocked about a swinging lifestyle and the one I've seen a few times can't even say the words vaginal or anal, skirts round it & then chooses other words, it's laughable really but far from making you feel comfortable about going!! "

Is that at the Paget?

By *ouldntfindgoodusernameWoman  over a year ago

Walsall

Ive had some fun in these clinics, ive told them the truth throughout and been given advice and offered jabs, blood tests, swabs the lot. I love watching the medical students faces when i explain what i get up to!

And ive also spoken to a nurse, who asked if i go to one of the clubs up birmingham cuz she thinks she saw me there lol. Even they get up to it!!

By *otgirl32Woman  over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

"Ive had some fun in these clinics, ive told them the truth throughout and been given advice and offered jabs, blood tests, swabs the lot. I love watching the medical students faces when i explain what i get up to!

And ive also spoken to a nurse, who asked if i go to one of the clubs up birmingham cuz she thinks she saw me there lol. Even they get up to it!!"

Always tell everything but the GUM clinic nurse I know very well and I've slept with him a few times. Only thing I don't like is that you can hear what's being said in the next door room.

By *onyneMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

Took 4 nurses to get blood tis last visit...they thought they might not manage...deep thin veins apparently...Told me to avoid giving regular blood as not worth the hassle!

"Honesty is the best policy for most things I think. This included "
liar

By *BW100Couple  over a year ago

Suffolk/Norfolk border

"The clinic I go to is awful, they seperate men & women in different waiting rooms, they have female Indian doctors who all seem very shocked about a swinging lifestyle and the one I've seen a few times can't even say the words vaginal or anal, skirts round it & then chooses other words, it's laughable really but far from making you feel comfortable about going!!

Is that at the Paget?"

Yes

» Add a new message to this topic