FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Fabulous

Fabulous

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ug247 OP   Man  over a year ago

Near You

What does the descriptive word Fabulous mean to Fabbers.

And secondly does anyone actually tell the truth when describing themselves which is bizarre as when you meet surely they will see that you are not what you say you are.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

It's whatever the user thinks........might be quite different to what your idea is.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just ask for pictures and make your own decision

Here's a true story .

Early on we responded to a message from a single bi curious female . She wanted to explore her bi side in a safe environment and someone had recommended us .

There were no pics on her profile , and the only thing holding us back was the fabulous description on body type . Larger ladies work for us , but not extra large which was how we interpreted her from this .

Anyway , we got the message just as we left to go out , and though sod it , we can always say no and set off to see her at her place .

Twenty minutes later we knock on the door and the most amazing sight greeted us . Something I can only describe as fabulous - page 3 fabulous . Must be a flatmate we thought , but no . It was her !

She had only joined the site that morning and didn't understand the term . We had a great evening and so did she . But she quickly changed her body type after the meet

I've got fabulous on my profile. It's how I see myself. I don't see myself as a bbw. There wasn't an option for fat or v overweight!! So I had to pick fabulous. I'm under no illusions, I know im a big girl!! I'm also not using fabulous because I'm so up myself that I think I am!! I'm just me!!

"Here's a true story .

Early on we responded to a message from a single bi curious female . She wanted to explore her bi side in a safe environment and someone had recommended us .

There were no pics on her profile , and the only thing holding us back was the fabulous description on body type . Larger ladies work for us , but not extra large which was how we interpreted her from this .

Anyway , we got the message just as we left to go out , and though sod it , we can always say no and set off to see her at her place .

Twenty minutes later we knock on the door and the most amazing sight greeted us . Something I can only describe as fabulous - page 3 fabulous . Must be a flatmate we thought , but no . It was her !

She had only joined the site that morning and didn't understand the term . We had a great evening and so did she . But she quickly changed her body type after the meet "

Its too bad she felt that she needed to change it. She should be able to say fabulous if that's how she sees herself.

-Courtney

"It's whatever the user thinks........might be quite different to what your idea is. "

Yep, that sums it up pretty well...

By *ug247 OP   Man  over a year ago

Near You

I wasn't being rude or anything horrible. I just wondered as it came up in a discussion with a couple and our image of fabulous was completely different, however neither of us thought it meant fat.

I've got fabulous as mine, i'm not obese.

"I've got fabulous as mine, i'm not obese."

No you're Def not obese hun. Looking good. X

"I've got fabulous as mine, i'm not obese.

No you're Def not obese hun. Looking good. X"

Thanks.

Forgot to answer the other question. I've found every guy i've met has pics that were not misleading.

Only one guy lied about his height to an obvious extent and another one admitted lying about his age to get round filters.

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple  over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

"What does the descriptive word Fabulous mean to Fabbers.

And secondly does anyone actually tell the truth when describing themselves which is bizarre as when you meet surely they will see that you are not what you say you are. "

Our profile is total unabliterated, honesty.....We totally have nothing to hide... We are what we say on the tin xxxx

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I put a picture up and I go by pictures but if I had to guess the size of someone by just seeing the term fabulous then I'd guess at extra large as it comes at the end of the scale.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I just googled the definition of fabulous. There were two.

Extraordinary, especially extraordinarily large or

having no basis in reality; mythical.

If I see it on a profile I tend to think of the first definition.

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

We have seen plenty of very beautiful slim girls with lovely figures on fab that we would certainly describe as fabulous (or sometimes even curvy) - but generally it seems to us that, on fab, fabulous and curvy have become euphemisms for being overweight.

Whilst there is nothing wrong with being overweight as long as the person is happy in their body, and recognising that overweight people can also be beautiful, this is just a reminder that people who aren't overweight can also be curvy and/or fabulous in the true sense of the words!

"I put a picture up and I go by pictures but if I had to guess the size of someone by just seeing the term fabulous then I'd guess at extra large as it comes at the end of the scale."

This

The term is only relevant on fab for this reason , and it's not rocket science is it ?

It comes after all other body types starting with slim and ending at fabulous

Sorry but l take it as fat!

Along with ample

It really doesnt matter what u put not many ppl read it.

I have fabulous as i felt it was the bigger size on the options.

I explain to ppl im am a large girl to that i get well u dont look THAT big well yes i am. Im truthful its up to that person what they think

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

"I put a picture up and I go by pictures but if I had to guess the size of someone by just seeing the term fabulous then I'd guess at extra large as it comes at the end of the scale.

This

The term is only relevant on fab for this reason , and it's not rocket science is it ?

It comes after all other body types starting with slim and ending at fabulous "

That's how we see it and if it's on a profile where they're clearly not using it for size we tend to think they're a bit 'up themselves'

By *r TriomanMan  over a year ago

Malmesbury/Larkhill

"Here's a true story .

She had only joined the site that morning and didn't understand the term . We had a great evening and so did she . But she quickly changed her body type after the meet

Its too bad she felt that she needed to change it. She should be able to say fabulous if that's how she sees herself.

-Courtney"

I think the point her is that this term is concurring - I understand it to mean either extra large or 'page 3'/model; I'm guessing that the lady changed it to avoid concussion - that said, guide clearly, a body picture of her would've done the same.

» Add a new message to this topic