FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > If you love someone....

If you love someone....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Heres one thing I'll like to ask couples and always wondered...if you love and care for your partner that you've been a long time,why would you want to see them sleep with anyone else? Might be interesting

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Because if you love someone you unselfishly want to see them having as much pleasure as they can and not be jealous about it?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

We never explain or justify our actions to anyone but each other.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Because if you love someone you unselfishly want to see them having as much pleasure as they can and not be jealous about it?

"

But if we did this would feature.

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan  over a year ago

London

"Heres one thing I'll like to ask couples and always wondered...if you love and care for your partner that you've been a long time,why would you want to see them sleep with anyone else? Might be interesting "

Hope your prepare for the backlash

"Heres one thing I'll like to ask couples and always wondered...if you love and care for your partner that you've been a long time,why would you want to see them sleep with anyone else? Might be interesting

Hope your prepare for the backlash "

yeah it's only questions and answers friendly debate

By * TRUE GENTMan  over a year ago

west bromwich

The understand of trust love devotion to your partner Is what it is about and the bodly sanctification to sexual needs that is the understanding of each other. maybe you have a better understanding of it now

"The understand of trust love devotion to your partner Is what it is about and the bodly sanctification to sexual needs that is the understanding of each other. maybe you have a better understanding of it now "
its just something I've heard a lot of couples say who are not in the scene do I thought we could ask the couples who do it for there input

Maybe you should ask the next couple you meet?

Because I feel safe enough in my relationship to not feel jealous or insecure about her with another man. Because we both enjoy group sex. Because I know however much fun she has it will be me she goes home with. Because I wouldn;t want to deny her pleasure I alone cannot give, and that is more than the obvious group sex scenario, it's also Dom's/Domme's who play in a way I don't. Because there is nothing hotter than watching someone you love get fucked while you fuck someone else and you catch their eye and it is the most intimate loving contact imaginable

Amd there are many more besise

"Maybe you should ask the next couple you meet?"
everyone is different

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"The understand of trust love devotion to your partner Is what it is about and the bodly sanctification to sexual needs that is the understanding of each other. maybe you have a better understanding of it now its just something I've heard a lot of couples say who are not in the scene do I thought we could ask the couples who do it for there input "

It probably isn't something they would enjoy then. It's quite easy to confuse love, sex and ownership but also all relationships are different and the way people express and define love is different.

.....sexual activity and love are different things - they can be experienced together but they are often experienced seperately - I wouldn't want to watch my husband fall in love with someone else but I love watching him engaged i sexual activities with people who I find sexually attractive too

By *aneandpaulCouple  over a year ago

cleveleys

Simple we fuck others we make love to each other i very big difference Jane

"Heres one thing I'll like to ask couples and always wondered...if you love and care for your partner that you've been a long time,why would you want to see them sleep with anyone else? Might be interesting "

What would you class as love?

By *imkev76Couple  over a year ago

GOSPORT

".....sexual activity and love are different things - they can be experienced together but they are often experienced seperately - I wouldn't want to watch my husband fall in love with someone else but I love watching him engaged i sexual activities with people who I find sexually attractive too "

That!!

And when you're single do you love every woman/guy you fuck?

".....sexual activity and love are different things - they can be experienced together but they are often experienced seperately - I wouldn't want to watch my husband fall in love with someone else but I love watching him engaged i sexual activities with people who I find sexually attractive too "

This.

We find it sexually satisfying. That is completely different from the love we have for each other. And there are sexual activities that the two of us physically can't do on our own that we nevertheless enjoy.

-Courtney

V here. I love Adam. I love watching him fuck because it's hot!

If he SLEPT with someone I'd be mightily pissed off.

When your together for a long time......introduce some spice together.....which will bring spice back to your relationship. Worst case scenario would be cheating....it's called being an adult and knowing how to enjoy yourself...together

exactly why would you

By *eanutButterJellyTimeCouple  over a year ago

the middle of the world

"Because I feel safe enough in my relationship to not feel jealous or insecure about her with another man. Because we both enjoy group sex. Because I know however much fun she has it will be me she goes home with. Because I wouldn;t want to deny her pleasure I alone cannot give, and that is more than the obvious group sex scenario, it's also Dom's/Domme's who play in a way I don't. Because there is nothing hotter than watching someone you love get fucked while you fuck someone else and you catch their eye and it is the most intimate loving contact imaginable

Amd there are many more besise"

this

We love each other very much and are perverts, having sex with others is just an extension of our sexlife, like using a vibrator or any sex toy. Also, it's an amazing feeling being free from jealosy and realise that I am proud to see my partner please another person, to feel happy my partner is enjoying himself. That kind of trust and freedom only makes the love much stronger, this is our opinion any way.

"We love each other very much and are perverts, having sex with others is just an extension of our sexlife, like using a vibrator or any sex toy. Also, it's an amazing feeling being free from jealosy and realise that I am proud to see my partner please another person, to feel happy my partner is enjoying himself. That kind of trust and freedom only makes the love much stronger, this is our opinion any way."

Brilliant reply !

We are the same - so many scenarios we couldn't enjoy if we didn't like seeing each other with others . And zero jealousy , just rampant desire

By *hristine and MarieCouple (FF)  over a year ago

Somewhere north of Spalding

Because if you are unable to offer your partner what they need for health reasons for example, to let them get what they need elsewhere is the most loving thing to do.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Like others have said...

We love each other very much... but there are things that we enjoy, or want to try, that you can't do with just us two.

We also really enjoy watching each other being pleasured and pleasing others.

It's only sex after all

Nita x

"The understand of trust love devotion to your partner Is what it is about and the bodly sanctification to sexual needs that is the understanding of each other. maybe you have a better understanding of it now "

Forum Mod

East Sussex

And anyway as Tina (Turner not Titz) often said "what's love got to do with it?)

"Because if you love someone you unselfishly want to see them having as much pleasure as they can and not be jealous about it?

"

Love this...It's an ideal, but it's one of many answers

Love my Doll beyond words. She rocks my soul. But do I love that Sexy Bitch getting fucked? If she does, I do. And she feels Exactly the same watching me x

By * TRUE GENTMan  over a year ago

west bromwich

The love the companionship with each other In private is very diffent to other sexual activities the erotic side to seeing each other partener enjoy things that they have very many feels for each other witch cannot be explored

» Add a new message to this topic