FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Is there any point.....

Is there any point.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *astard and goodgirl OP   Couple  over a year ago

Near Exeter

In bothering with profiles that say 'looking for a bi female or a couple with a bi female' when you're a couple..... With a bi female..... Because that screams to us.... They just want a bi female.... And the male is just there...... Well for the hell of it.... Because they want a bi female....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ivnwcplCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

"In bothering with profiles that say 'looking for a bi female or a couple with a bi female' when you're a couple..... With a bi female..... Because that screams to us.... They just want a bi female.... And the male is just there...... Well for the hell of it.... Because they want a bi female.... "

I agree...now can you put your Bi-Female on so we can chat

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"In bothering with profiles that say 'looking for a bi female or a couple with a bi female' when you're a couple..... With a bi female..... Because that screams to us.... They just want a bi female.... And the male is just there...... Well for the hell of it.... Because they want a bi female.... "

Well said

We avoid them for exactly this reason!

I'd imagine that 'looking for a bi female couple' actually translates as 'because the male half doesn't want to touch willies'.

Since you're a straight male / bi female couple, I would have thought this was exactly what you wanted.

"In bothering with profiles that say 'looking for a bi female or a couple with a bi female' when you're a couple..... With a bi female..... Because that screams to us.... They just want a bi female.... And the male is just there...... Well for the hell of it.... Because they want a bi female....

I'd imagine that 'looking for a bi female couple' actually translates as 'because the male half doesn't want to touch willies'.

Since you're a straight male / bi female couple, I would have thought this was exactly what you wanted."

but does that work same other way round - when on as a couple it was me that was Bisexual not my fem partner, but still men "tried" to talk to her only - when we changed profile to say she was bi as well, still the men tried it on with her alone - I will point out that we had joint access to the account

For us were looking for A to explore her Bi side, she is way past Bi curious and we both consider her Bi, I love nothing more than watching A and sharing A with other girls, we soft swap and enjoy it, we've spoke about full swap but not quite ready for that.

Everybody's preferences are different

Depends. We want couples with bi fems so they can both play with our fem because I (male) dont play at all. But then people are put off because Im there. Oh well thems our rules

By *reedy_for_funCouple  over a year ago

My House

We're a straight couple and that causes it's own problems. We very rarely get to play with couples that have a bi female. Looks like fem on fem is their only requirement.

» Add a new message to this topic