FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Lots of chat.. or sort and go.

Lots of chat.. or sort and go.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just curious as to what others like. I am really social once I meet people but can easily be put off if people are to chatty leading up to a meet.

I do enjoy it when its spur of the moment as that for me saves me over thinking it and losing my interest.

Worst thing in the world for me is if the chat gets flirty and naughty... ( I know some enjoy this) I have actually been known to cancel because the chat has put me off.

So what do you prefer... Do you like to have lots of chat on the lead up to a meet or once your sure that there is something are you happy to leave it till the meet.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm a mix. I like to feel a person out and go from there. And it depends how much there is to talk about. Some people I just really enjoy talking to (especially people who are far away but that we meet eventually/occasionally).

But I don't do the naughty chat stuff. I'm rubbish at it and I learned early on that it was just a way for most guys to get jack-off material.

-Courtney

"Just curious as to what others like. I am really social once I meet people but can easily be put off if people are to chatty leading up to a meet.

I do enjoy it when its spur of the moment as that for me saves me over thinking it and losing my interest.

Worst thing in the world for me is if the chat gets flirty and naughty... ( I know some enjoy this) I have actually been known to cancel because the chat has put me off.

So what do you prefer... Do you like to have lots of chat on the lead up to a meet or once your sure that there is something are you happy to leave it till the meet."

Well said - so where are we meeting then lol hehehhe !!!!!

Being serious though - endless "ping pong" messaging and mind games can be off putting - if someone does not want to meet and jst enjoys the banter, that's fine as long as I know - I have many "chat buddies" on here and sister site, no real pressure to meet, but its good to stay in touch

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

I like to talk. I couldn't meet anyone and not be able to chill n chat.

But..... I don't like people asking to many questions and wanting to know stuff about my personal life away from this site.

"I like to talk. I couldn't meet anyone and not be able to chill n chat.

But..... I don't like people asking to many questions and wanting to know stuff about my personal life away from this site. "

Without contradicting myself, I agree with what your saying - "tease my mind as well as my body" is what I say, and i'm sure we all agree that there as to be a connection and personality with the other person/people - however there comes a time in endless messaging that you know where its going

I tend to chat for ages before meeting

I like some chat but to much can end in it fading away I think personally ask for a meet if you like and get the ball rolling

I like to chat for quite a while. Establish that we're into the same things, that we are compatible socially (because I don't enjoy seeing people just the once).

I don't do sex chat though. Ever.

I like to chat to make sure we are all on the same page. I am meaning more once a time and place has been set.

And those that want to chat flirty and dirty... I just once a date has been sent apart from the occasional check to make sure everyone still is okay to meet, dont like to chat to much.

If they try to chat sex talk I quickly lose interest.

"I like to chat for quite a while. Establish that we're into the same things, that we are compatible socially (because I don't enjoy seeing people just the once).

I don't do sex chat though. Ever."

Same here. And I do tend to plan things quite far in advance, so I like to keep chatting up to that point rather than just "see you there at 7pm in 3 weeks time". It doesn't have to be incessant messaging, just keeping in regular contact so we both know we're still interested.

By *amesB66Man  over a year ago

St Peter Port

I like to chat. It enables you both to get to know each other and see if it's worth taking things further sexually. It also can be a huge turn on, even though you are not talking dirty.

done both - mostly do a fair bit of chat on here as we cant meet at the drop of a hat - but the odd time weve been free has been with someone just messaged us that night

By *lpha-and-FoxtrotCouple  over a year ago

Kettering

"I like to chat for quite a while. Establish that we're into the same things, that we are compatible socially (because I don't enjoy seeing people just the once).

I don't do sex chat though. Ever."

We will chat about sexual things but not in a "we'll do this to you or, do that to me". Just to gauge interests/boundaries etc. Our personal opinion is, if you can't put the effort in before what's to say you would in person? Also helps out those who will vanish from the site.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

I don't like loads of chat beforehand, I find the more I chat and get to know the person the more I seem to realise that I don't really like them, that the thing that interested me in the first place is all there is to them. Either that or I get bored of them.

That is why clubs work for me, a quick chat, spark of interest then off to find a room.

By *inzi LTV/TS  over a year ago

The Garden of Eden in Beautiful North Wales

I love chatting and msg my tgirlfriend everyday, I think I first messaged her in February(ish) and I think we've chatted just about everyday since! Most times its just normal stuff but coming up to a meet it will get a bit saucy.

Chatting is a good way to get to know someone's personality, so if your attracted to someone's pix and their chat, there's a good chance you get on well when you meet. Although I do realise that some people call this 'ping pong' and it puts them off and I have been blanked on occasions because of it but I spose it's each to their own.

"Wanna fuck now or suck my cock" just gets deleted, if you wanna talk to me make it at least half interesting... or I will lose the interest to reply!

"I don't like loads of chat beforehand, I find the more I chat and get to know the person the more I seem to realise that I don't really like them, that the thing that interested me in the first place is all there is to them. Either that or I get bored of them.

That is why clubs work for me, a quick chat, spark of interest then off to find a room."

This sounds very much like me x

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

I'm not chatty on here, much prefer to meet and chat a bit in a club.

» Add a new message to this topic