FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Too intimate?

Too intimate?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *olarfox OP   Man  over a year ago

North Cambs

I have had some wonderful meets with couples on here. Perhaps my most memorable was with a particular couple where not only was the woman drop dead gorgeous, but, also we were hugely into each other. Despite sharing her with her husband in a threesome, the sex was hugely sensual and very intimate, with the pair of us snogging away throughout.

At the end of the meet and after a long chat whilst we all recovered, I remember the woman coming outside to see me off, while hubby remained inside, and again we ended up snogging for ages before finally saying good by.

Despite us all having a fantastic night, and regularly being in touch since, I have yet to be invited to join them again.

I am just wondering, is it possible that sometimes, when a couple invites a single (man or woman) to join them for fun, one or other of the couple become somewhat uncomfortable because of just how well their partner and the invited person hit it off? Or because the level of intimacy is too intense?

Just thinking out loud really...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Which of the couples on your verification list are you implying that the woman fell madly in love with you and the guy is jealous?

North Cambs

"Which of the couples on your verification list are you implying that the woman fell madly in love with you and the guy is jealous?"

You know damn well that it would be inappropriate for me to say...and I was not suggesting for one moment that anyone 'fell madly in love'...just that perhaps the level of intimacy made the husband, in this instance, somewhat uncomfortable or wary of inviting me back....I am only surmising anyhow...and you are just taking the micky

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Maybe they just want to experience other single guys and once was enough for them both.

North Cambs

"Maybe they just want to experience other single guys and once was enough for them both."

Indeed, that could certainly be the case.

I guess I'm more interested in the general point about whether sex with a third person ever becomes 'too intimate', resulting in one of the couple becoming uncomfortable. I realize that this may not even have been the case in the situation I have described..

I don't meet cpls for this very reason. I met a gorgeous cpl when I first joined fab a few years back, but the level of intimacy me and the lady had really effected the husband, her and me, so I only meet single people now x

"Which of the couples on your verification list are you implying that the woman fell madly in love with you and the guy is jealous?

You know damn well that it would be inappropriate for me to say...and I was not suggesting for one moment that anyone 'fell madly in love'...just that perhaps the level of intimacy made the husband, in this instance, somewhat uncomfortable or wary of inviting me back....I am only surmising anyhow...and you are just taking the micky "

x

It might happen that way in some couples. Or one person enjoyed the meet more than the other, but no reflection on you personally. I don't think you can ever really know why someone won't meet again.

"Maybe they just want to experience other single guys and once was enough for them both.

I guess I'm more interested in the general point about whether sex with a third person ever becomes 'too intimate', resulting in one of the couple becoming uncomfortable. I realize that this may not even have been the case in the situation I have described.."

Well it was the case if they haven't been in touch. I'm sure swinging can be a minefield for couples,it's so much easier being single and having no-one else's emotions to consider

By *ohnjones3210Man  over a year ago

Chester

You must be amazing in bed, and totally scared the man off.

Do you find that in a club, all of the women see you and flock towards you, then the men all get jealous that their wives have left their sides?

You're probably just amazing! Hahahahahaha!

I don't like that whenever a couple does something someone doesn't like or understand it is inferred that the reason is jealousy or an unstable relationship or whatever else.

Maybe you're right OP and that is the reason. Or maybe not. Maybe it is something else entirely. We've met single guys we liked a lot but didn't meet again just because something gets in the way. I hope those guys don't think it's because either I or Marc we uncomfortable with how well things went.

-Courtney

North Cambs

"Maybe they just want to experience other single guys and once was enough for them both.

I guess I'm more interested in the general point about whether sex with a third person ever becomes 'too intimate', resulting in one of the couple becoming uncomfortable. I realize that this may not even have been the case in the situation I have described..

Well it was the case if they haven't been in touch. I'm sure swinging can be a minefield for couples,it's so much easier being single and having no-one else's emotions to consider "

Indeed...we do have it relatively easy don't we?

By *osweet69Couple  over a year ago

portsmouth

"I have had some wonderful meets with couples on here. Perhaps my most memorable was with a particular couple where not only was the woman drop dead gorgeous, but, also we were hugely into each other. Despite sharing her with her husband in a threesome, the sex was hugely sensual and very intimate, with the pair of us snogging away throughout.

At the end of the meet and after a long chat whilst we all recovered, I remember the woman coming outside to see me off, while hubby remained inside, and again we ended up snogging for ages before finally saying good by.

Despite us all having a fantastic night, and regularly being in touch since, I have yet to be invited to join them again.

I am just wondering, is it possible that sometimes, when a couple invites a single (man or woman) to join them for fun, one or other of the couple become somewhat uncomfortable because of just how well their partner and the invited person hit it off? Or because the level of intimacy is too intense?

Just thinking out loud really..."

Oh "yes"

North Cambs

"I don't like that whenever a couple does something someone doesn't like or understand it is inferred that the reason is jealousy or an unstable relationship or whatever else.

Maybe you're right OP and that is the reason. Or maybe not. Maybe it is something else entirely. We've met single guys we liked a lot but didn't meet again just because something gets in the way. I hope those guys don't think it's because either I or Marc we uncomfortable with how well things went.

-Courtney "

Thanks Courtney...I still have a really good relationship with the couple I mentioned and regularly exchange brief messages with the husband, so, I may indeed be completely wrong. I was just using my meeting with them as an example of a situation where there has been a high degree of intimacy in the sex between myself and the woman of a couple and begging the question as to whether this can lead to one or other getting uncomfortable. Just interesting debate really...

"I have had some wonderful meets with couples on here. Perhaps my most memorable was with a particular couple where not only was the woman drop dead gorgeous, but, also we were hugely into each other. Despite sharing her with her husband in a threesome, the sex was hugely sensual and very intimate, with the pair of us snogging away throughout.

As you're still in regular contact perhaps the couple would answer the question for you if you put it to them directly.

Presumably hubby was aware of the extended snogging outside...if not he will be now if they read the forums

North Cambs

"You must be amazing in bed, and totally scared the man off.

Do you find that in a club, all of the women see you and flock towards you, then the men all get jealous that their wives have left their sides?

You're probably just amazing! Hahahahahaha!"

And you mate just strike me as yet another cock...

"I don't like that whenever a couple does something someone doesn't like or understand it is inferred that the reason is jealousy or an unstable relationship or whatever else.

-Courtney

Thanks Courtney...I still have a really good relationship with the couple I mentioned and regularly exchange brief messages with the husband, so, I may indeed be completely wrong. I was just using my meeting with them as an example of a situation where there has been a high degree of intimacy in the sex between myself and the woman of a couple and begging the question as to whether this can lead to one or other getting uncomfortable. Just interesting debate really..."

I get where you are coming from. But that is my point really....the thread is about how good sex with a couple can lead to problems with that couple because of too high a level of intimacy, perhaps. But I feel like this follows a pattern of many discussions about couples. ..namely that they are insecure in some way that leads them to have problems while swinging.

I just get a tad bit annoyed that this is the go-to answer when something involving a couple comes up. I know there are real issues for couples who swing, but there are plenty of couples who don't have these issues. Maybe lots of these perceived insecurities are actually something else entirely.

-Courtney

Chester

And you mate just strike me as yet another cock... "

Haha! Well, I don't want to stand out too much, that's all! I like to blend in with the rest of the men on the site!

North Cambs

As you're still in regular contact perhaps the couple would answer the question for you if you put it to them directly.

Presumably hubby was aware of the extended snogging outside...if not he will be now if they read the forums "

I'm pretty sure he was aware of it and had certainly been in full view of it for most of the evening together, so no, I don't foresee a problem there.

Again, I am not too concerned about whether this was the case in the meet I have mentioned (and certainly wouldn't feel comfortable enquiring), I am more interested in just the general question relating to intimacy as a pitfall to couples when meeting others..

North Cambs

Haha! Well, I don't want to stand out too much, that's all! I like to blend in with the rest of the men on the site! "

In that case carry on as you are...you are achieving your goal admirably

By *eliciouslyNastyMan  over a year ago

London

I have once met a couple with a highly sexually aggressive female half!

I ended up slapping her a couple of times round the face, once was a bit hard, the whole thing stopped, he looked at her, she looked at him, I looked at them both (when wooooooooohhhhhhuuuuhhhh! Comedy style! Kidding!!)...

Then she kissed me deeply and fucking aggressively and it just went nuts from there...

But it was one of those "too far moments!".

Chester

Haha! Well, I don't want to stand out too much, that's all! I like to blend in with the rest of the men on the site!

In that case carry on as you are...you are achieving your goal admirably "

You won't blow my cover though, will you?

Why not just message them and ask .

We've only your side of thinks so really can't give you a decent answer .

North Cambs

"Why not just message them and ask .

We've only your side of thinks so really can't give you a decent answer ."

Damn, as I keep saying, I was only using that particular meet of mine as an example....its the general question I'm interested in.

Do people read the posts on a particular thread before contributing?

Yes I did and it seems you could be over thinking your meets

North Cambs

"Yes I did and it seems you could be over thinking your meets "

I'll take that on board...

I guess I'm more interested in the general point about whether sex with a third person ever becomes 'too intimate', resulting in one of the couple becoming uncomfortable. I realize that this may not even have been the case in the situation I have described.."

It's a very interesting question .

There may well be some truth in the suggestion that further meets may be out of the question due to the level of intimacy and attraction . It would be worthwhile seeing if the couple like repeat meets generally first though .

For ourselves , we prefer the level of attraction and genuine passion you speak of . That would make us want a repeat rather than not .

Male half really hit it off with our meet the other day and I can truthfully say I wasn't bothered .was quite happy as wasn't in mood to play so left them to it .

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

"I don't meet cpls for this very reason. I met a gorgeous cpl when I first joined fab a few years back, but the level of intimacy me and the lady had really effected the husband, her and me, so I only meet single people now x"

The intimacy would make it more fun for us, providing no one is left out

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

It could be many reasons.

Maybe they are one of the many couples that don't do repeat meets.

Maybe they have done the MMF thing and are now looking for something else.

But to answer your question, no I have never experienced a too intense and intimate meet.

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"Maybe they just want to experience other single guys and once was enough for them both."

Not a problem for us. The only thing that annoyed me once was a guy from a couple was messaging Mrs Mixed trying to get her to meet 1 on 1. Idiot - as if she wouldn't tell me!

We do play long term with other couples and we do promise each other that if either of us ever develop emotional attachment (beyond friendship) to someone else then we must stop seeing them. But a long snog! - fill yer boots

We used to meet couples and single females but these days it's just single men (because MFM is what we like), and never once has either of us felt any jealousy.

We did though have one meet, years ago, where the guy seemed to be on a mission to show how wonderful he was at making 'romantic love'. It was tedious, and pretty much killed the encounter in the first 10 minutes.

Fortunately, most guys understand that a threesome with a couple is about a fantasy porn scene, not a chapter out of a Mills & Boon novel.

Guys who need a woman to fall a little bit in love with them should get a girlfriend

North Cambs

"Fortunately, most guys understand that a threesome with a couple is about a fantasy porn scene, not a chapter out of a Mills & Boon novel.

Guys who need a woman to fall a little bit in love with them should get a girlfriend"

Haha...actually I totally agree

Chester

"Yes I did and it seems you could be over thinking your meets

I'll take that on board..."

You should take my first comment onboard too! It could be correct! Hahahaha!

By *issusAndHubsterCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Perhaps the naivety of a newbie, but is there a fine line between having this connection/chemistry, as you said it made for amazing sex, and not enough chemistry so it becomes mechanical amd dull? Which is better and is the risk worth it?

North Cambs

Perhaps the naivety of a newbie, but is there a fine line between having this connection/chemistry, as you said it made for amazing sex, and not enough chemistry so it becomes mechanical amd dull? Which is better and is the risk worth it?

"

It is indeed a fine line...as a single man, I do not really feel that things can ever get 'too intimate' for me, however, I do not have to look at it from the perspective of the other man in a couple....

[Removed by poster at 25/01/16 14:19:17]

I had a similar encounter OP the chemistry was electric, got on great with them both and had a repeat meet which was even better. Then after the repeat meet they disappeared, dropped off kik and didn't answer my pms. I assumed that id crossed some line and pissed them off or that one of them couldn't handle the connection.

I was totally wrong, their personal situation had changed suddenly and were dealing with real life stuff. Sometimes we need to dial back our own ego to see the truth in situations that are nothing to do with us

Some people enjoy someone and move on. It may have been a run of the mill meet for them and that's how it is with everyone. If you had overstepped the intimacy line I would expect the husband to say something.

I should just take it for what it was and do not read too much in to what happened. Swinging is a bit of a pandora's box. Enjoy it's pleasures and be prepared for some not so nice things, and put the lid back on after knowing there is still hope left in the box LOL.

From my perspective as a female in a couple:-

We've had a couple of meets where it's been great sex, great snogging, lots of chemistry, very sensual, my partner loves to see me like this with another guy and I love to play the part to turn him on as it's a big part of ur fantasies together, however afterwards we sometimes get a sense that the single guy sees it as more than it was, keeps messaging, goes over the top about me, talks about next time, etc etc, and it makes me uncomfortable.

we still stay friends, have the odd chat, but I probably wouldn't meet again.

No matter now good the chemistry on a meet, I am very much in love with my partner, and what we do, we do for each other.

I feel sometimes single men don't get the whole swinging in a couple thing and the dynamics of a threeway meet

North Cambs

"From my perspective as a female in a couple:-

We've had a couple of meets where it's been great sex, great snogging, lots of chemistry, very sensual, my partner loves to see me like this with another guy and I love to play the part to turn him on as it's a big part of ur fantasies together, however afterwards we sometimes get a sense that the single guy sees it as more than it was, keeps messaging, goes over the top about me, talks about next time, etc etc, and it makes me uncomfortable.

No matter now good the chemistry on a meet, I am very much in love with my partner, and what we do, we do for each other.

I feel sometimes single men don't get the whole swinging in a couple thing and the dynamics of a threeway meet

"

I think that is a very fair comment

"

I've had this once before, actually. So I can totally understand your point. And we didn't meet him again either.

-Courtney

North Cambs

Interestingly all the comments have so far related to single men...it was actually a general question about intimacy when singles (male or female) are invited to join couples.

Presumably there are times when the female in a couple gets uncomfortable with just how intimate things get between her partner and another woman....

"Interestingly all the comments have so far related to single men...it was actually a general question about intimacy when singles (male or female) are invited to join couples.

Presumably there are times when the female in a couple gets uncomfortable with just how intimate things get between her partner and another woman...."

I'm sure there are, but if you talk, establish boundaries first, and most important, stick to them, then it's generally fine, at least in our experience.

It's about trust, if you have it, it'll be fine, if you don't, you probably shouldn't be swinging anyway lol

North Cambs

"Interestingly all the comments have so far related to single men...it was actually a general question about intimacy when singles (male or female) are invited to join couples.

Presumably there are times when the female in a couple gets uncomfortable with just how intimate things get between her partner and another woman....

I'm sure there are, but if you talk, establish boundaries first, and most important, stick to them, then it's generally fine, at least in our experience.

It's about trust, if you have it, it'll be fine, if you don't, you probably shouldn't be swinging anyway lol"

Another very good point

Can I turn it round and ask how you as a single male feel when meeting a couple ?

Sometimes u just got to leave it at one amazing experience. I've had a few mind blowing experiences, but when I've went back for round two it wasn't and tarnished the great memories of the first meet,some what.

Just a thought

North Cambs

"Can I turn it round and ask how you as a single male feel when meeting a couple ?

"

How I feel in what respect?

exactly that the old green eyed monster reared its inevitable head

By *lectrumMan  over a year ago

south shields

Maybe you were caught up in the moment and she's like that with all the men she sleeps with,you could of read the signs wrong

"Can I turn it round and ask how you as a single male feel when meeting a couple ?

How I feel in what respect?"

As in do you sometimes feel jealous? Or after a bit of a come down

North Cambs

"Maybe you were caught up in the moment and she's like that with all the men she sleeps with,you could of read the signs wrong "

Totally agree...again...was just siting this one time as an example of something which might occur...

Only asked because everyone goes on about the couples feelings but never ask about the single persons .

I used to meet up with a couple from here a while ago, before I moved to wales, and it was me and not either of them that had to put a stop to the meetings as I could sense that he was getting jealous of the time she spent with me, even though we all generally played together..

it was a shame really as when it started out they were such a fun couple but it soon turned into a very awkward situation...

just as a post script, the male of the couple got in contact not very long ago asking to meet up but just with him and when enquired about his wife he said she had died 6 months ago but her dying wish was that we meet up again and 'healed the wounds' obviously I declined

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

-Courtney

Thanks Courtney...I still have a really good relationship with the couple I mentioned and regularly exchange brief messages with the husband, so, I may indeed be completely wrong. I was just using my meeting with them as an example of a situation where there has been a high degree of intimacy in the sex between myself and the woman of a couple and begging the question as to whether this can lead to one or other getting uncomfortable. Just interesting debate really...

I get where you are coming from. But that is my point really....the thread is about how good sex with a couple can lead to problems with that couple because of too high a level of intimacy, perhaps. But I feel like this follows a pattern of many discussions about couples. ..namely that they are insecure in some way that leads them to have problems while swinging.

I just get a tad bit annoyed that this is the go-to answer when something involving a couple comes up. I know there are real issues for couples who swing, but there are plenty of couples who don't have these issues. Maybe lots of these perceived insecurities are actually something else entirely.

-Courtney "

Courtney, will you ever write something I disagree with ?!

Thank god we do not meet men to be discussed on a public forum...discreet springs to mind

North Cambs

Just thinking out loud really...Thank god we do not meet men to be discussed on a public forum...discreet springs to mind"

FFS...I have met loads of couples and have expressly avoided any reference to which particular couple I am referring to in this thread!!

Presumably there are times when the female in a couple gets uncomfortable with just how intimate things get between her partner and another woman...."

The couples I spoke to when I first joined all wanted me for the woman for soft sex. The man was just going to watch. I'm very intimate with men I meet,but I can happily forget after a couple of days,how good I felt. I would feel the same about a man in a couple.

Just thinking out loud really...Thank god we do not meet men to be discussed on a public forum...discreet springs to mind"

discretion has been used as no names were given and its a very general comment

North Cambs

Just thinking out loud really...Thank god we do not meet men to be discussed on a public forum...discreet springs to mind

discretion has been used as no names were given and its a very general comment"

Thank you ...I'm glad you see it like that too

There is absolutely no reason whatsoever why a swinging scenario session should not include a degree of intimacy byway of a connection between all in attendance otherwise its just a gang bang !!!!!

Just thinking out loud really...Thank god we do not meet men to be discussed on a public forum...discreet springs to mind

Thank you ...I'm glad you see it like that too "

If the couple in question did see the post then it would not be hard to work out...a blow by blow account

Not everyone reads the forums

-Courtney

-Courtney

Courtney, will you ever write something I disagree with ?!"

Mwah!

North Cambs

Thank you ...I'm glad you see it like that too If the couple in question did see the post then it would not be hard to work out...a blow by blow account"

By the same token, perhaps you would advise that on a discussion forum we all refrain from ever referring to our experiences with others just in case those 'others' might read a forum thread and deduce that it is about them?

What is important is that other people are not able to deduce who is being sited in any given discussion is it not??

Perhaps I am being naïve.....

That's why I could never be a swinging couple. Hats off to the people that can do it but to me it's like my worst nightmare being acted out in front of my face. There'd be all sorts of questions afterwards like you liked her better than me didn't you or you fancied her more. Fuck I used to get pissed off when my ex woke up with a hard on and say that he was dream cheating on me, that's how jealous I am.

Thank you ...I'm glad you see it like that too If the couple in question did see the post then it would not be hard to work out...a blow by blow account

By the same token, perhaps you would advise that on a discussion forum we all refrain from ever referring to our experiences with others just in case those 'others' might read a forum thread and deduce that it is about them?

What is important is that other people are not able to deduce who is being sited in any given discussion is it not??

Perhaps I am being naïve....."

I don't think you are......I do think other people can be a bit too analytical... especially if they think they have a point to prove

You didn't name anyone ,weren't rude about them and kept it general .so in my simple opinion no one needs to get upset .

North Cambs

Thank you ...I'm glad you see it like that too If the couple in question did see the post then it would not be hard to work out...a blow by blow account

I don't think you are......I do think other people can be a bit too analytical... especially if they think they have a point to prove "

I know what you mean...and there are always one or two that do...

Not sure this is a potential problem purely for couples!

Most, if not all, of my meets have an amount of affection and intimacy along with the full-on hardcore sex! Some of the meets evolved into more boyfriend/girlfriend sex than 'pornstar' sex! Ie a massive amount of intimacy. Some people can cope with this and enjoy the moment - some can't and find it unsettling- worrying that they'll become attached! Hence you don't see them again!

Swinging is what is is! The trick is just to keep looking for emotionally strong people with the same idea of what constitutes a great meet!

Works for me!

Op is at it again i see.

I don't think you are......I do think other people can be a bit too analytical... especially if they think they have a point to prove "

Which point are you refering to

Op did the same months ago about a single lady he met being fatter then her pictures and didnt make a effort for him. It didnt take much to look at hes veris and work out who the poor lady was. Then she left

we met a couple very early on and the woman was relentless with W - she snogged him also as we were giving the goodbye pecks on cheeks and hugs - me and her hubby looked on as she grabbed him and he was a bit embarassed - looking back at the whole evening we wouldnt have carried on - we do laugh about it now but came away with wtf was that all about kind of feeling

"Not sure this is a potential problem purely for couples!

Most, if not all, of my meets have an amount of affection and intimacy along with the full-on hardcore sex! Some of the meets evolved into more boyfriend/girlfriend sex than 'pornstar' sex! Ie a massive amount of intimacy. Some people can cope with this and enjoy the moment - some can't and find it unsettling- worrying that they'll become attached! Hence you don't see them again!

Swinging is what is is! The trick is just to keep looking for emotionally strong people with the same idea of what constitutes a great meet!

Works for me!

"

Spot on

"we met a couple very early on and the woman was relentless with W - she snogged him also as we were giving the goodbye pecks on cheeks and hugs - me and her hubby looked on as she grabbed him and he was a bit embarassed - looking back at the whole evening we wouldnt have carried on - we do laugh about it now but came away with wtf was that all about kind of feeling "

Should someone stunt their feelings of ardour to please others,in that situation? Shouldn't everyone be able to enjoy themselves without others saying hey,you're liking that a bit too much for my liking? Isn't swinging about enjoyment without attachment or jealousy?

Op did the same months ago about a single lady he met being fatter then her pictures and didnt make a effort for him. It didnt take much to look at hes veris and work out who the poor lady was. Then she left "

Most of this post is describing how good he is and how the woman cannot get enough of him...its purely hyping for the forum masses,

North Cambs

Op did the same months ago about a single lady he met being fatter then her pictures and didnt make a effort for him. It didnt take much to look at hes veris and work out who the poor lady was. Then she left "

Oh FFS!

None of the above was intended to, nor did it, bring attention to any particular people!!

Op did the same months ago about a single lady he met being fatter then her pictures and didnt make a effort for him. It didnt take much to look at hes veris and work out who the poor lady was. Then she left Most of this post is describing how good he is and how the woman cannot get enough of him...its purely hyping for the forum masses, "

Most know he likes to blow hes own trumpet. Wants to be carefull he dont swollow it he does it that much

North Cambs

Op did the same months ago about a single lady he met being fatter then her pictures and didnt make a effort for him. It didnt take much to look at hes veris and work out who the poor lady was. Then she left Most of this post is describing how good he is and how the woman cannot get enough of him...its purely hyping for the forum masses, "

You just seem to have some personal bug bear with me...what you say could not be further from the truth. I raised an interesting point for discussion that is all. With the exception of yourself and one or two others who have followed your lead, this is exactly how it was taken!

North Cambs

Op did the same months ago about a single lady he met being fatter then her pictures and didnt make a effort for him. It didnt take much to look at hes veris and work out who the poor lady was. Then she left Most of this post is describing how good he is and how the woman cannot get enough of him...its purely hyping for the forum masses,

Most know he likes to blow hes own trumpet. Wants to be carefull he dont swollow it he does it that much "

Not even worth responding to

"we met a couple very early on and the woman was relentless with W - she snogged him also as we were giving the goodbye pecks on cheeks and hugs - me and her hubby looked on as she grabbed him and he was a bit embarassed - looking back at the whole evening we wouldnt have carried on - we do laugh about it now but came away with wtf was that all about kind of feeling

Should someone stunt their feelings of ardour to please others,in that situation? Shouldn't everyone be able to enjoy themselves without others saying hey,you're liking that a bit too much for my liking? Isn't swinging about enjoyment without attachment or jealousy? "

nobody stopped it - her hubby looked embarassed and looking back at the whole evening we wouldnt have carried on because of her actions throughout the whole meet and his some of the time too - no jealously involved at all - just inexperience on our behalf to stand up for ourselves

Op did the same months ago about a single lady he met being fatter then her pictures and didnt make a effort for him. It didnt take much to look at hes veris and work out who the poor lady was. Then she left Most of this post is describing how good he is and how the woman cannot get enough of him...its purely hyping for the forum masses,

You just seem to have some personal bug bear with me...what you say could not be further from the truth. I raised an interesting point for discussion that is all. With the exception of yourself and one or two others who have followed your lead, this is exactly how it was taken!"

S through your posts describing yourself indiscreetly with others this has not caused others to leave fab as they have came across your posts describing them...or is the other lad talking shit now?

North Cambs

You just seem to have some personal bug bear with me...what you say could not be further from the truth. I raised an interesting point for discussion that is all. With the exception of yourself and one or two others who have followed your lead, this is exactly how it was taken!S through your posts describing yourself indiscreetly with others this has not caused others to leave fab as they have came across your posts describing them...or is the other lad talking shit now?"

I am simply saying that nothing I have posted today has been indiscreet, nor has it drawn attention to anyone in particular.

I feel that your suggesting that this particular thread was indiscreet is both wrong and serves merely to detract from a valid and general point relating to intimacy which I was raising...

The op back last year decided to start a thread about larger /fat women ..It got heated on all sides .I know as I commented and I don't agree with him and not his type but it certainly is not enough to make me leave .

Before op says anything I'm not having ago at him ,I'm just having my say .

You just seem to have some personal bug bear with me...what you say could not be further from the truth. I raised an interesting point for discussion that is all. With the exception of yourself and one or two others who have followed your lead, this is exactly how it was taken!S through your posts describing yourself indiscreetly with others this has not caused others to leave fab as they have came across your posts describing them...or is the other lad talking shit now?"

Did anyone understand that?!

North Cambs

"Before op says anything I'm not having ago at him ,I'm just having my say ."

You just seem to have some personal bug bear with me...what you say could not be further from the truth. I raised an interesting point for discussion that is all. With the exception of yourself and one or two others who have followed your lead, this is exactly how it was taken!S through your posts describing yourself indiscreetly with others this has not caused others to leave fab as they have came across your posts describing them...or is the other lad talking shit now?

Did anyone understand that?!"

Well darling it was responde too so i would guess yes...

You just seem to have some personal bug bear with me...what you say could not be further from the truth. I raised an interesting point for discussion that is all. With the exception of yourself and one or two others who have followed your lead, this is exactly how it was taken!S through your posts describing yourself indiscreetly with others this has not caused others to leave fab as they have came across your posts describing them...or is the other lad talking shit now?

Did anyone understand that?!"

I did i remember your one of the op conquests

I did i remember your one of the op conquests "

Yes we just looked...you could not make it up

I did i remember your one of the op conquests Yes we just looked...you could not make it up "

Just wait to op other victims turn up to brown nose

It seemed a genuine and interesting question to us .

Certainly not indiscreet , and I just hope the op doesn't incur a forum timeout defending himself .......

I'm not brown nosing ,never met him and no plans too.don't agree with a lot he says ,just think people should be polite ..

North Cambs

"I'm not brown nosing ,never met him and no plans too.don't agree with a lot he says ,just think people should be polite .."

The term 'witch hunt' springs to mind...thankfully those responsible would seem to be in the minority..

"we met a couple very early on and the woman was relentless with W - she snogged him also as we were giving the goodbye pecks on cheeks and hugs - me and her hubby looked on as she grabbed him and he was a bit embarassed - looking back at the whole evening we wouldnt have carried on - we do laugh about it now but came away with wtf was that all about kind of feeling

Should someone stunt their feelings of ardour to please others,in that situation? Shouldn't everyone be able to enjoy themselves without others saying hey,you're liking that a bit too much for my liking? Isn't swinging about enjoyment without attachment or jealousy?

nobody stopped it - her hubby looked embarassed and looking back at the whole evening we wouldnt have carried on because of her actions throughout the whole meet and his some of the time too - no jealously involved at all - just inexperience on our behalf to stand up for ourselves "

You didn't like how much they were enjoying themselves or they did something you hadn't agreed on? You can only learn from your experiences.

North Cambs

"It seemed a genuine and interesting question to us .

Certainly not indiscreet , and I just hope the op doesn't incur a forum timeout defending himself ......."

Thank you guys...I can't see why anything I have said would justify another ban...but then I have often received forum time outs when I cannot see any justification for the punishment..

Did anyone understand that?!Well darling it was responde too so i would guess yes... "

Excellent

I did i remember your one of the op conquests "

Nar he's one of mine actually

North Cambs

Nar he's one of mine actually "

Haha...excellent response!!

I did i remember your one of the op conquests Yes we just looked...you could not make it up "

I just couldn't understand the fuck that was being said,call me dim . Oh what couldn't you make up,apologies I'm being dim again?!

By *orneyashell87Couple  over a year ago

stockotn on tees

I agree that it can.. We once had regular fun with a female and she became obsessed with simon lol and the last time we played lol I never even got a look in and she rode simon throughout. When she had gone it was actually simon who said enough is enough xx

North Cambs

I agree that it can.. We once had regular fun with a female and she became obsessed with simon lol and the last time we played lol I never even got a look in and she rode simon throughout. When she had gone it was actually simon who said enough is enough xx"

Thanks for your input...nice to try and get this thread back on track again...up until a short while ago it was prompting some interesting discussion

Haha...excellent response!! "

Well I was the one that contacted you not the other way around. I see someone I like and I try my best to get them

Impossible to say really. Just cause you chat to someone regualrly and the sex was electeic for you. How can you know they had the same experience.

Not suggesting it was good meerly its possible it wasnt as intimate for them as thats just how they play, as it were?

North Cambs

Well I was the one that contacted you not the other way around. I see someone I like and I try my best to get them "

Indeed you did... ...in fact quite regularly successful meets result from the woman or couple making the move in my experience

Well I was the one that contacted you not the other way around. I see someone I like and I try my best to get them

Indeed you did... ...in fact quite regularly successful meets result from the woman or couple making the move in my experience "

As its going that way now we thought most meets from forumites were generated through the forum and acting on posts and then chasing the poster through private messages op........as most have done with us,mentioning no names..lol

By *orneyashell87Couple  over a year ago

stockotn on tees

I agree that it can.. We once had regular fun with a female and she became obsessed with simon lol and the last time we played lol I never even got a look in and she rode simon throughout. When she had gone it was actually simon who said enough is enough xx

Thanks for your input...nice to try and get this thread back on track again...up until a short while ago it was prompting some interesting discussion "

Just a general forum thread then lol xx

North Cambs

Indeed you did... ...in fact quite regularly successful meets result from the woman or couple making the move in my experience As its going that way now we thought most meets from forumites were generated through the forum and acting on posts and then chasing the poster through private messages op........as most have done with us,mentioning no names..lol"

Well, if you were to cast an eye over my verifications you would see that the vast majority are with people who do not frequent the forums at all...

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

Just to get back to the original discussion. I can see that sometimes there can be a level of intimacy, beyond the actual meet, with some couples, which may lead to some insecurities in a couples relationship. Wouldn't happen to us, as we are too close and see swinging as some fun with like-minded people. It has happened to us in a reverse situation, where the single guy was becoming a little too fond of me (fem !),and was then expecting exclusivity with us. Nipped it in the bud and explained to him why we had to call it a day. Shame, as we had some good times with him. To us it is NSA sex.!

North Cambs

"Just to get back to the original discussion. I can see that sometimes there can be a level of intimacy, beyond the actual meet, with some couples, which may lead to some insecurities in a couples relationship. Wouldn't happen to us, as we are too close and see swinging as some fun with like-minded people. It has happened to us in a reverse situation, where the single guy was becoming a little too fond of me (fem !),and was then expecting exclusivity with us. Nipped it in the bud and explained to him why we had to call it a day. Shame, as we had some good times with him. To us it is NSA sex.!"

Thanks and I can see how that can be one potential problem. I think other times it is not that any particular emotional attachment is formed or even imagined, it is just that the action between a partner and the invited playmate can sometimes be so intimate as to cause discomfort to the other member of the couple at the time..

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Just to get back to the original discussion. I can see that sometimes there can be a level of intimacy, beyond the actual meet, with some couples, which may lead to some insecurities in a couples relationship. Wouldn't happen to us, as we are too close and see swinging as some fun with like-minded people. It has happened to us in a reverse situation, where the single guy was becoming a little too fond of me (fem !),and was then expecting exclusivity with us. Nipped it in the bud and explained to him why we had to call it a day. Shame, as we had some good times with him. To us it is NSA sex.!

Thanks and I can see how that can be one potential problem. I think other times it is not that any particular emotional attachment is formed or even imagined, it is just that the action between a partner and the invited playmate can sometimes be so intimate as to cause discomfort to the other member of the couple at the time.."

Yes, of course, in some cases, that can cause discomfort to the other person in the couple, but the partner should be sensitive to that feeling and be wary of not causing that discomfort to her other half. At the end of the day and with due respect, the person most important in these meetings should be your partner and always make sure you have boundaries and stick to them, hopefully then there shouldn't be too many problems

North Cambs

"Just to get back to the original discussion. I can see that sometimes there can be a level of intimacy, beyond the actual meet, with some couples, which may lead to some insecurities in a couples relationship. Wouldn't happen to us, as we are too close and see swinging as some fun with like-minded people. It has happened to us in a reverse situation, where the single guy was becoming a little too fond of me (fem !),and was then expecting exclusivity with us. Nipped it in the bud and explained to him why we had to call it a day. Shame, as we had some good times with him. To us it is NSA sex.!

Thanks and I can see how that can be one potential problem. I think other times it is not that any particular emotional attachment is formed or even imagined, it is just that the action between a partner and the invited playmate can sometimes be so intimate as to cause discomfort to the other member of the couple at the time..

Yes, of course, in some cases, that can cause discomfort to the other person in the couple, but the partner should be sensitive to that feeling and be wary of not causing that discomfort to her other half. At the end of the day and with due respect, the person most important in these meetings should be your partner and always make sure you have boundaries and stick to them, hopefully then there shouldn't be too many problems "

^^^ good advise and very true

North Cambs

"

Indeed, and also I know for sure that meeting single guys is far from their only desired type of encounter on here...indeed perhaps that which they least frequently indulge in.

Thanks and I can see how that can be one potential problem. I think other times it is not that any particular emotional attachment is formed or even imagined, it is just that the action between a partner and the invited playmate can sometimes be so intimate as to cause discomfort to the other member of the couple at the time.."

Swinging is fun without emotional attachment .....the comments of most on these forums or the discussions leads us to believe that fab is mainly just turned into a playground for singletons and very very rarely will you come across swingers on here just singles having sex...nothing more nothing less

North Cambs

Thanks and I can see how that can be one potential problem. I think other times it is not that any particular emotional attachment is formed or even imagined, it is just that the action between a partner and the invited playmate can sometimes be so intimate as to cause discomfort to the other member of the couple at the time..Swinging is fun without emotional attachment .....the comments of most on these forums or the discussions leads us to believe that fab is mainly just turned into a playground for singletons and very very rarely will you come across swingers on here just singles having sex...nothing more nothing less "

I would suggest that the comment above demonstrates how squewed your view of fab and its goings on actually is. I am sure that it is couples that hold the influence and power on here in terms of any pecking order, furthermore I am certain that they are the ones having the most fun and most varied kinds of meets...

Thanks and I can see how that can be one potential problem. I think other times it is not that any particular emotional attachment is formed or even imagined, it is just that the action between a partner and the invited playmate can sometimes be so intimate as to cause discomfort to the other member of the couple at the time..Swinging is fun without emotional attachment .....the comments of most on these forums or the discussions leads us to believe that fab is mainly just turned into a playground for singletons and very very rarely will you come across swingers on here just singles having sex...nothing more nothing less

I would suggest that the comment above demonstrates how squewed your view of fab and its goings on actually is. I am sure that it is couples that hold the influence and power on here in terms of any pecking order, furthermore I am certain that they are the ones having the most fun and most varied kinds of meets..."

You only have to look at the comments ranging from women saying they are wracked with jealousy and could not do this if they were part of a couple...for this reason we leave singles well alone

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

Don't forget most men after sex is full of the sleep genes, where as women are not.

It could be hubby giving you to some alone time, due to being so intense and sensual meet. Nothing to do with being jealous of you and wifey snogging, I am sure wifey will tell hubby all the details.

Yes. The last white guy we met didn't get past the social, i ended up thinking if you try and kiss my wife one more time I'm going to very slowly run you over.

North Cambs

"Yes. The last white guy we met didn't get past the social, i ended up thinking if you try and kiss my wife one more time I'm going to very slowly run you over."

Just interested, but, was he aware that kissing was off limits?

"Yes. The last white guy we met didn't get past the social, i ended up thinking if you try and kiss my wife one more time I'm going to very slowly run you over.

Just interested, but, was he aware that kissing was off limits?"

No. It wasn't until he started.

North Cambs

"Yes. The last white guy we met didn't get past the social, i ended up thinking if you try and kiss my wife one more time I'm going to very slowly run you over.

No. It wasn't until he started."

I guess the lesson learned is one of laying down ground rules...I ask these days as I like to kiss and have found it uncomfortable in the past when we first meet and I do not know whether the couple is happy with this or not..

Thanks and I can see how that can be one potential problem. I think other times it is not that any particular emotional attachment is formed or even imagined, it is just that the action between a partner and the invited playmate can sometimes be so intimate as to cause discomfort to the other member of the couple at the time..Swinging is fun without emotional attachment .....the comments of most on these forums or the discussions leads us to believe that fab is mainly just turned into a playground for singletons and very very rarely will you come across swingers on here just singles having sex...nothing more nothing less

I would suggest that the comment above demonstrates how squewed your view of fab and its goings on actually is. I am sure that it is couples that hold the influence and power on here in terms of any pecking order, furthermore I am certain that they are the ones having the most fun and most varied kinds of meets...You only have to look at the comments ranging from women saying they are wracked with jealousy and could not do this if they were part of a couple...for this reason we leave singles well alone"

Do you not think couples have jealousy problems too? Or insecurities?

I guess the lesson learned is one of laying down ground rules...I ask these days as I like to kiss and have found it uncomfortable in the past when we first meet and I do not know whether the couple is happy with this or not.."

I'm fine with most black guys, but when white guys come on to her I'm usually looking for something to throw at them. But then I'm pretty picky with them to. Much younger than me? No. Dressed up like a gangsta? No. Expecting her to travel two hours to meet you? No. Telling her you can't wait to kiss and snuggle her? Fuck the Fuck off! lol

As a single female... yes I've been in a position with a couple where the man & I were more into each other, than the woman & I were into it. But it's more complicated than that.

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

Mmmmm kissing is a very personal thing some couples don't do it for that reason......I'm a singleton I love kissing but women take it different than men......the situation I mean

"

I'm fine with most black guys, but when white guys come on to her I'm usually looking for something to throw at them. But then I'm pretty picky with them to. Much younger than me? No. Dressed up like a gangsta? No. "

Fuck there's goes my chances. I'm down like a clown brown.

Thug life.

"

I'm fine with most black guys, but when white guys come on to her I'm usually looking for something to throw at them. But then I'm pretty picky with them to. Much younger than me? No. Dressed up like a gangsta? No.

Thug life. "

Thems the breaks...

[Removed by poster at 25/01/16 17:57:23]

"

I'm fine with most black guys, but when white guys come on to her I'm usually looking for something to throw at them. But then I'm pretty picky with them to. Much younger than me? No. Dressed up like a gangsta? No.

Thug life.

Thems the breaks... "

Fo shizzle my nizzle

By *reedy_for_funCouple  over a year ago

My House

We have had several 'intimate' meets where the kissing, the foreplay, the sex has been slow and very very passionate, and it was great, fun, lovely etc etc

The problem as I see it is not the intimacy before and during, it's the intimacy that continued afterwards, outside, with all the kissing. It's one thing to be invited to someone's home to be passionate up to and including the sex, but, I feel, pushing your luck with all the passionate snogging outside of the house. You've treated it as a kind of boyfriend/girlfriend parting of ways rather than someone who was invited for a nsa meet. It wouldn't surprise me in the least to hear that the hubby could have put a stop to you two ever meeting again. He probably, and quite rightly, got jealous by the intimacy shown.

I would suggest that the comment above demonstrates how squewed your view of fab and its goings on actually is. I am sure that it is couples that hold the influence and power on here in terms of any pecking order, furthermore I am certain that they are the ones having the most fun and most varied kinds of meets...You only have to look at the comments ranging from women saying they are wracked with jealousy and could not do this if they were part of a couple...for this reason we leave singles well alone

Do you not think couples have jealousy problems too? Or insecurities? "

not swingers no......insecurity has no part to play in this lifestyle... If you suffer from insecurity then it's never going to end well is it?

Him all over! Poor lady

I would suggest that the comment above demonstrates how squewed your view of fab and its goings on actually is. I am sure that it is couples that hold the influence and power on here in terms of any pecking order, furthermore I am certain that they are the ones having the most fun and most varied kinds of meets...You only have to look at the comments ranging from women saying they are wracked with jealousy and could not do this if they were part of a couple...for this reason we leave singles well alone

Do you not think couples have jealousy problems too? Or insecurities? not swingers no......insecurity has no part to play in this lifestyle... If you suffer from insecurity then it's never going to end well is it? "

Couples are swingers and it doesn't always end well,unfortunately.

I would suggest that the comment above demonstrates how squewed your view of fab and its goings on actually is. I am sure that it is couples that hold the influence and power on here in terms of any pecking order, furthermore I am certain that they are the ones having the most fun and most varied kinds of meets..."

Haha wrong lol. Plenty of singles have it so much better then couples. This isn't just a swingers site either. Clue is in the name...FAB...Friends And Benefits.

I love those intimate meets, when you feel wildly connected and it takes your breath away....Mr6262 understands totally that my ability to trust someone fully, to become enthralled by their charisma and to fall for a guys charms is part of my personality and he loves me for it......it is still no strings attached sex....and in no way does it threaten the security of our marriage, it just enhances a very sexy time enjoyed by all three - win:win m x

"Mmmmm kissing is a very personal thing some couples don't do it for that reason......I'm a singleton I love kissing but women take it different than men......the situation I mean "

Never understood that. How on earth is kissing more personal then allowing another women to suck and fuck their husband's dick? Odd!

"We have had several 'intimate' meets where the kissing, the foreplay, the sex has been slow and very very passionate, and it was great, fun, lovely etc etc

The problem as I see it is not the intimacy before and during, it's the intimacy that continued afterwards, outside, with all the kissing. It's one thing to be invited to someone's home to be passionate up to and including the sex, but, I feel, pushing your luck with all the passionate snogging outside of the house. You've treated it as a kind of boyfriend/girlfriend parting of ways rather than someone who was invited for a nsa meet. It wouldn't surprise me in the least to hear that the hubby could have put a stop to you two ever meeting again. He probably, and quite rightly, got jealous by the intimacy shown. "

Or she could have gone back in and told him all about it, resulting in explosive sex.... I think what a some singles don't get is that couples feed off experiences and talking about meets, and the sex between the two of them afterwards, when they relive the meet or talk about what each other has done, and usually ends in the best sex ever

"Mmmmm kissing is a very personal thing some couples don't do it for that reason......I'm a singleton I love kissing but women take it different than men......the situation I mean

Never understood that. How on earth is kissing more personal then allowing another women to suck and fuck their husband's dick? Odd! "

I don't understand handbags...

Do you not think couples have jealousy problems too? Or insecurities? not swingers no......insecurity has no part to play in this lifestyle... If you suffer from insecurity then it's never going to end well is it?

Couples are swingers and it doesn't always end well,unfortunately."

In what way,are you inferring that couples break up through the lifestyle on a more regular occurrence than non swinging couples,just your statement is rather cryptic

I've known it happen with myself and with others I know on here. I think it's down to chemistry and the law of attraction myself. I guess I can be awkward for someone watching on who's also involved in the playing session, but wouldn't read too much into it

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

"

."

It's possible, of course it is, because 'couples' are not a single homogeneous group, but contain every possible variation of human characteristics.

Times two.

However, like Courtney & DaveyJane, I doubt this is the most likely scenario. Surely if this were the case, they would have broken all contact. From your description of your meet, it does sound like you behaved as if you were meeting a woman whose husband was also there, rather than a couple. Some couples like this, some couples don't.

Rather than wonder if the reason you haven't been invited back is because the husband is jealous (which itself implies you don't quite 'get' swinging), perhaps you should be happy for the one you had? Also, (and we are still too new to know the average number of repeat meets) if one of your singles declines to meet you again, do you wonder what issues they might have, or is it just a 'couple' thing?

Mr ddc

nobody stopped it - her hubby looked embarassed and looking back at the whole evening we wouldnt have carried on because of her actions throughout the whole meet and his some of the time too - no jealously involved at all - just inexperience on our behalf to stand up for ourselves

You didn't like how much they were enjoying themselves or they did something you hadn't agreed on? You can only learn from your experiences."

we are way more confident to speak up now - it wasnt anything to do with how much they were enjoying themselves - we had finished play - very late and literally saying goodbye with the polite hug and she was just over enthusiastic - it was her hubby who gave me wtf look -

I met a couple younger than me married from school she wanted to try another cock we talked I explained I didn't want to run off with his wife

Just have some mutual fun after the 3 some she used toget dropped off at mine by him

And we would video our sessions for him to watch later

I'd say we were intimate to the point we had sex when she was 4-5 months pregnant

But she still loved her hubby went home at end of day but we had fun

As contrast met another couple she seemed keen only had coffee she gave me nice hug kiss as they left

Never to be seen again

You win some you loose some that's life

I guess the lesson learned is one of laying down ground rules...I ask these days as I like to kiss and have found it uncomfortable in the past when we first meet and I do not know whether the couple is happy with this or not..

I'm fine with most black guys, but when white guys come on to her I'm usually looking for something to throw at them. But then I'm pretty picky with them to. Much younger than me? No. Dressed up like a gangsta? No. Expecting her to travel two hours to meet you? No. Telling her you can't wait to kiss and snuggle her? Fuck the Fuck off! lol"

Wow!

Sounds like a bit of a minefield!

Glad I'm single tbh! The only couples I play with tend to be ones I know pretty well so I know they're solid as a couple and have no insecurities!

Other than that I stick to playing with fellow singles! Xx

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

"

That's why only some of our meets are repeats...Some guys bring a different vibe and understand what we all want and not just what they want. And variety is the spice of life

Some people only do one off meets

Could be as simple as that

I'm fine with most black guys, but when white guys come on to her I'm usually looking for something to throw at them. But then I'm pretty picky with them to. Much younger than me? No. Dressed up like a gangsta? No. Expecting her to travel two hours to meet you? No. Telling her you can't wait to kiss and snuggle her? Fuck the Fuck off! lol

Wow!

Glad I'm single tbh! The only couples I play with tend to be ones I know pretty well so I know they're solid as a couple and have no insecurities!

Other than that I stick to playing with fellow singles! Xx"

It is a minefield! but that's how you manage a relationship. And i dont believe they have no insecurities for one minute!

By *eliciouslyNastyMan  over a year ago

London

"Mmmmm kissing is a very personal thing some couples don't do it for that reason......I'm a singleton I love kissing but women take it different than men......the situation I mean

Never understood that. How on earth is kissing more personal then allowing another women to suck and fuck their husband's dick? Odd!

I don't understand handbags..."

That is the fucking quote of the century!!

Wow!

Other than that I stick to playing with fellow singles! Xx

It is a minefield! but that's how you manage a relationship. And i dont believe they have no insecurities for one minute! "

....experts eh

By *ub_liminalTVTV/TS  over a year ago

Belfast

Sounds like you were biffa binned.

By *lanwoodMan  over a year ago

Alton

One couple I met on here had only been married for 1 year (they had each divorced their previous spouses) and it was the husband who had encouraged his new wife into this. We actually had a great time and she was the centre of attention. Afterwards, she wanted to meet again, but he didn't like seeing her having sex with another man, even though it was his idea. I wouldn't have described our meeting as particularly intimate but it was clearly enough to put him off the whole thing.

» Add a new message to this topic