FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > "Couples" who only seem to be a woman meeting.

"Couples" who only seem to be a woman meeting.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ongleggedfemale OP   Woman  over a year ago

Bucks

Anyone else noticed how many "couples" seem to be just the woman doing the meets? All pics of the fem. And the verifications never seem to mention the male half.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Anyone else noticed how many "couples" seem to be just the woman doing the meets? All pics of the fem. And the verifications never seem to mention the male half."

I'd like to meet a couple like that

By *olfcartweaselCouple  over a year ago

Melrose

"Anyone else noticed how many "couples" seem to be just the woman doing the meets? All pics of the fem. And the verifications never seem to mention the male half."

Noticed the reverse. Was to blame for the reverse, for a while.

There are legit reasons for doing this - e.g. one partner unavailable for medical reasons

And not so legit reasons - e.g. wanting to avoid the 400 daily messages that some single women profiles seem to face

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've noticed quite the opposite

we like to think our profile is quite descriptive of the both of us

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Pics of woman, just man meet seems more usual

Bucks

"Anyone else noticed how many "couples" seem to be just the woman doing the meets? All pics of the fem. And the verifications never seem to mention the male half.

There are legit reasons for doing this - e.g. one partner unavailable for medical reasons

And not so legit reasons - e.g. wanting to avoid the 400 daily messages that some single women profiles seem to face"

Personal reasons for the male half are understandable but I see lots of profiles which dont even mention the male.

As for single fems getting 400 messages a day..lol...I'm clearly doing something wrong! Even when I had a top fabbed pic it wasnt that many.

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

My reading of these profiles is that they often started as single fem profiles, but some reference to "only meeting with [male] present" meant admin has reclassified them.

Don't take it as gospel though, just my opinion.

Mr ddc

Its actually nice to read a post like this.

We have a couple local to us where the guy seems scared to meet and sorts meets out for her when he wanted her to go out and play.

Offered them sexy meets and social.

I meet alone and have had several meets with just Joe watching, so a lot didn't meet Joe.

Joe sorts fab generally and uploads the pics- he says women are just better to look at

I think she is meeting behind the hubbys back when he is at work lol.

Whats the point of this thread OP as you've either blocked us personally or blocked couples lol.

Bucks

"Whats the point of this thread OP as you've either blocked us personally or blocked couples lol."

Yes I don't accept messages from couples as I'm not interested. It's a personal observation when looking at verifications for single men who message me. Many "couples" ones are clearly just the woman

By *ohnkezCouple  over a year ago

shefiield

. That's me because hubby doesn't swing

"Anyone else noticed how many "couples" seem to be just the woman doing the meets? All pics of the fem. And the verifications never seem to mention the male half.. That's me because hubby doesn't swing "
so what does he do if doesn't swing ?

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

"Anyone else noticed how many "couples" seem to be just the woman doing the meets? All pics of the fem. And the verifications never seem to mention the male half.

My reading of these profiles is that they often started as single fem profiles, but some reference to "only meeting with [male] present" meant admin has reclassified them.

Don't take it as gospel though, just my opinion.

Mr ddc"

Ah much like mr benn....as if by magic, the fuck buddy appeared

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

"Anyone else noticed how many "couples" seem to be just the woman doing the meets? All pics of the fem. And the verifications never seem to mention the male half.. That's me because hubby doesn't swing so what does he do if doesn't swing ? "

He goes on the slide instead

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

Why does it matter what others are doing? Just do your own thing?

By *ischief ManagedCouple  over a year ago

manchester

90 % of our messages are aimed at the mrs anyways. We do swing as both mrs and mrs but not much interest message wise in him im afraid

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"90 % of our messages are aimed at the mrs anyways. We do swing as both mrs and mrs but not much interest message wise in him im afraid "
he looks ok

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

...... This is a strange one ..

Screaming insecurity. .

Alas certainly not in our case

By *ohnkezCouple  over a year ago

shefiield

"Anyone else noticed how many "couples" seem to be just the woman doing the meets? All pics of the fem. And the verifications never seem to mention the male half.. That's me because hubby doesn't swing so what does he do if doesn't swing ? "
. Lol social for him

When male half plays as a single on a couples they are slated. When the female does its generally accepted. I put a meet out on my couples by accident last week. But clearly said fem only. I got loads of hits and a meet.

Then on the other foot, a couple were advertising a play, and on route found out it was only the bloke playing. Deception on his part.

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

Normally it is the opposite; tons of photographs of the imaginary woman and only hubby meeting; yeah, right; couple, my foot

Nope. See a lot of "single female" profiles who will only meet with a male partner present though...

Nope. See a lot of "single female" profiles who will only meet with a male partner present though..."

probably because of their safety lots of weird people out there

I've noticed quite the opposite"

This...

Nope. See a lot of "single female" profiles who will only meet with a male partner present though...probably because of their safety lots of weird people out there "

Really..not just because they have a hidden FB in the background then...im not sure myself its because of safety reasons

Nope. See a lot of "single female" profiles who will only meet with a male partner present though...probably because of their safety lots of weird people out there "

If they meet as a couple, they are a couple and should have a couple profile. No problem with it because we meet couples but be upfront about what they are otherwise they just look like bait for a male partner trying to attract people looking for single females

"Pics of woman, just man meet seems more usual"

This.......screams fake. All the pics of the woman. Looking for couple or bi fem. oddly only the guy is available for often spurious reasons. Lady friend of mine (genuine single bi fem) came off the site this happened so often....

"Normally it is the opposite; tons of photographs of the imaginary woman and only hubby meeting; yeah, right; couple, my foot"

Had a message from a "couple" earlier, just the guy who wanted to come over for a threesome! As if we were going to drop everything to meet him! Haha. Was so obviously a fake profile or a guy using the couple profile to get around message filters. Still all he got was an instant block and one less moron for us to have to see.

By *hunkyThighsMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

If the male half doesn't swing or join it, id rather see a single female profile and added text saying, in a relationship with permission to play, hubby may occasionally watch. I dont look at too many couple profiles as I'd rather meet single females.

It seems like I may be overlooking a lot of them!! Damm.

It seems to be accepted that women can meet alone from a couple's profile,but not men. Why not have a single woman profile. If she wants to go back and tell her husband all about it there's nothing stopping it.

Nope. See a lot of "single female" profiles who will only meet with a male partner present though...probably because of their safety lots of weird people out there

Really..not just because they have a hidden FB in the background then...im not sure myself its because of safety reasons "

I've had a few men ask me to look for male or female to join us. I would have to have lots of couples profiles to do that so I say no.

Sounds Like us.

"It seems to be accepted that women can meet alone from a couple's profile,but not men. Why not have a single woman profile. If she wants to go back and tell her husband all about it there's nothing stopping it. "

Sounds like us..

"It seems to be accepted that women can meet alone from a couple's profile,but not men. Why not have a single woman profile. If she wants to go back and tell her husband all about it there's nothing stopping it.

Sounds like us.."

See,it works.

And not so legit reasons - e.g. wanting to avoid the 400 daily messages that some single women profiles seem to face"

400?

Lucky if I get more than 5 a day

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

We are on here as a couple and will meet as a couple and individually, we tell each other and the people we are meeting. Its sex lets get down to it and enjoy it.

Noticed the opposite; only the man able to meet.....

Some men do like the idea of their wife going out on a meet without them.... Each to their own (I would rather be the recipient of your partner and return her with a smile on her face!)

» Add a new message to this topic