FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Favourite Swinging Sex Moments

Favourite Swinging Sex Moments

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was fondly thinking about all the fun experiences we have had on fab over the years and one of my favourites came back to me.

I love that moment in an orgy or gangbang when I realise my wife has no idea who's cock is in her pussy nor does she care.

I have seen it a couple of times when she is bent over sucking a cock or licking pussy when from behind some guy slides his cock into her and she never even glances around.

A strange thing to find sexy I know but does anyone else have these bizarre little things they love?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nothing specific for me - but I've had without a doubt the BEST SEX OF MY LIFE on fab!

Thanks to the talented guys on fab I now love anal, have gushed/squirted many times and had many more orgasms in two years than I had in my whole lifetime before that!

Guys - and some ladies/couples - you are FUCKING PHENOMENAL!!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nothing too specific from me either although I would also say this site has led me to the best sex ever. The confidence it gives is marvellous. One of the best bits is when a lady reaches into your pants and you can tell from the look on her face that she is not disappointed.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Nothing too specific from me either although I would also say this site has led me to the best sex ever. The confidence it gives is marvellous. One of the best bits is when a lady reaches into your pants and you can tell from the look on her face that she is not disappointed. "

I also love to see the look on guys faces when they see my wife naked for the first time. A similar look is on their faces

» Add a new message to this topic