FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Pussy lips ..

Pussy lips ..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was on about sizeS of clits ... Made me think about how you get all sizes and veriations in lengths of our inner lips its amazing short lips and long lips all sorts.. I like them all with a smooth shaved pussy just so sexy ... what you think ? i AM HAVING A PUSSY WEEK XX LOL X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iceguydaveMan  over a year ago

Monmouth

"..AM HAVING A PUSSY WEEK XX LOL X "

..wish I was!!

By *inky24big35Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

"I was on about sizeS of clits ... Made me think about how you get all sizes and veriations in lengths of our inner lips its amazing short lips and long lips all sorts.. I like them all with a smooth shaved pussy just so sexy ... what you think ? i AM HAVING A PUSSY WEEK XX LOL X "

i agree with that

By *appyfuckerMan  over a year ago

in a happy place north wales coast

large ones to suck/lick the better

"large ones to suck/lick the better "
do it feel diffrent if big or small lips ??

large ones to suck/lick the better do it feel diffrent if big or small lips ?? small are nice n neat large you can have fun with toys

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

when do they stop being lips and become flaps?

"I was on about sizeS of clits ... Made me think about how you get all sizes and veriations in lengths of our inner lips its amazing short lips and long lips all sorts.. I like them all with a smooth shaved pussy just so sexy ... what you think ? i AM HAVING A PUSSY WEEK XX LOL X "
I like em all

"when do they stop being lips and become flaps? "

depends how windy it is

"I was on about sizeS of clits ... Made me think about how you get all sizes and veriations in lengths of our inner lips its amazing short lips and long lips all sorts.. I like them all with a smooth shaved pussy just so sexy ... what you think ? i AM HAVING A PUSSY WEEK XX LOL X I like em all"
TRUST you , lol xxx i have small ones and nice clit , lolol xx sexy one.

"when do they stop being lips and become flaps?

depends how windy it is "

You think if wind there thay may lift off if BIG flaps no never seen none that big , lol

By *oupleup4funCouple  over a year ago

Ashton

we find that if they look good they are fun to play with... Saddle bags are not attractive...

"when do they stop being lips and become flaps?

depends how windy it is "

lmso!

By *h38Couple  over a year ago

norwich

"we find that if they look good they are fun to play with... Saddle bags are not attractive..."

Well I don't find mine attractive - but I haven't had any complaints - there are too many people who feel bad about their body who rush into surgery - I am what I am - saddle bags and all!

"we find that if they look good they are fun to play with... Saddle bags are not attractive...

Well I don't find mine attractive - but I haven't had any complaints - there are too many people who feel bad about their body who rush into surgery - I am what I am - saddle bags and all! "

i am sure thay look fine ... and your right we have to love ourselfs for who we are xxx thay are yours and i bet lovely.

By *ocmulletMan  over a year ago

Colchester

I love big pussy lips, one girlfriend from Vietnam had the most adorable pussy with big lips...anytime i saw her pussy it drove me crazy

but when i fucked her sometimes her lips would fold inside her pussy and she would prefer to hold them out a bit to avoid soreness, she looked amazing though!

By *ocmulletMan  over a year ago

Colchester

I love big pussy lips, one girlfriend from Vietnam had the most adorable pussy with big lips...anytime i saw her pussy it drove me crazy

but when i fucked her sometimes her lips would fold inside her pussy and she would prefer to hold them out a bit to avoid soreness, she looked amazing though!

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"I love big pussy lips, one girlfriend from Vietnam had the most adorable pussy with big lips...anytime i saw her pussy it drove me crazy

"

Was she called Charlie?

By *ornwall-maleMan  over a year ago

newquay

pussy is the best meal ever lol. x

» Add a new message to this topic