FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Biggest time wasters ?

Biggest time wasters ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

who do you think are the biggest time wasters/fakers.Men,women,or couples ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well...I only meet men, and in three years I've not encountered one...so 50/50 it's either women or couples from me.

Depends more on peoples definition of a timewaster is though doesnt it; mine maybe different to you, for example

"Depends more on peoples definition of a timewaster is though doesnt it; mine maybe different to you, for example"

Indeed GK: some people see a timewaster as someone who doesn't want to meet them, someone who cancels, someone who doesn't respond immediately to mail.

For me:

Conversation dries up: not a timewaster.

Unable to firm up social meet: not a timewaster.

Meet arranged and cancelled: not a timewaster.

Meet for social meet but don't wish to play: not a timewaster.

Day and time of play meet arranged. You're there the other party doesn't show without explaination: timewaster!

Nothing to do with the gender. It's to do with the person...

It's a silly , negative bad vibe ,no hope of making any good kinda thread x

Gran x

I'd call every straight man contacting saying they are orally bi as fucking timewasters but to be honest not really encounted it if I did it wouldn't bother me more things to worry about then timewasters

But I'd call that granny a timewaster got me to blow the whistle on a social tonight said we'd go halfs then I end up with fuck all

That's me naming and shaming

the only time we been let down was by a married man

"the only time we been let down was by a married man "

What his wife wouldn't let him out to play?

Soz couldn't resist it

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

Well as one never gets to meet a time-waster nobody knows if they are male or female

By *-and-KCouple  over a year ago

Back of Beyond

In 5 years of being on the scene we have been let down by just as many couples as single blokes.

It's take all sorts, single male, single ladies and couples, they are just as bad.

agree 100% people get confused and think rejection is time wasting..in my book its being honest and not wasting time.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

single guys....

cause someone will come on and say the couples and fems who are timewasters are actually single guys in disguise.

and even blame the Black Death plague that ravaged Europe between 1348 and 1351 on a single guy.

Let's flock those single guys

the only thing i think is a time waster is fellas prentending to be a couple that drives me crazy

cant say really

i only meet men so never had any experience eith arranging meets with womena and couples

I usually get on cam as soon as and on the phone to check them out

deffinately single guys.their all talk and no balls.six were invited here tonight and not one had the decency to say he couldnt make it untill we caught them online when they were supposed to be here...hence their now blocked and deleted and no second chances with us

"But I'd call that granny a timewaster got me to blow the whistle on a social tonight said we'd go halfs then I end up with fuck all

That's me naming and shaming"

Ha! I love you more by the moment. x

By *ornwall-maleMan  over a year ago

newquay

has to be men generally. full of shit and all mouth and no action. i know im a male but its true!

"deffinately single guys.their all talk and no balls.six were invited here tonight and not one had the decency to say he couldnt make it untill we caught them online when they were supposed to be here...hence their now blocked and deleted and no second chances with us"

And they are timewasters, fantasy merchants who ruin the fun for the genuine swingers on here, if someone has a genuine reason for not turning up for a meet then the decent thing to do is let the persons concerned know.

Masterq81 ( Katie will agree with this, because I said so )

"deffinately single guys.their all talk and no balls.six were invited here tonight and not one had the decency to say he couldnt make it untill we caught them online when they were supposed to be here...hence their now blocked and deleted and no second chances with us

And they are timewasters, fantasy merchants who ruin the fun for the genuine swingers on here, if someone has a genuine reason for not turning up for a meet then the decent thing to do is let the persons concerned know.

Masterq81 ( Katie will agree with this, because I said so ) "

but even if you do have a genuine reason to cancel and let people know your still seen as a time waster

Im sorry but most people on here think if you arrange a meet then its set in stone and anything other than meeting makes you a time waster

i remember once i was meeting a guy and i had to cancel as my daughter cut her leg open and i had to take her to the hospital, i called the guy and told him what had happened, it was obvious he didnt believe me and asked me what hospital we was going to and he'd meet me there

when i said no he said i was lying as if i was telling the truth id have no problem having a chat in the waiting room with him

if you arrange a meet and for whatever reason you cant make it your a time waster simple as, because swingers do not haver a private life so we have no rerason to cancel

A call to say you cant make it is always more acceptable than just arranging meets and not turning up, if people cant accept that you have a genuine reason for not turning up then thats their problem, big difference imho. Timewaster = no show and no contact.

"who do you think are the biggest time wasters/fakers.Men,women,or couples ?"

If you mean most likely to cancel then it has to be couples because there are 2 people that can have a change of mind. Anyway i don't think of people as time wasters really. They are just a collection of picky/shy/timid/insecure people who lack confidence. I would rather a cancellation than a bad meet any day.

By *evonTallGuyMan  over a year ago

Newton Abbot

In my experience it has been the younger element that are timewasters, whether it's guys, girls or couples. I always start off with plenty of friendly chat, either exchanging messages or on MSN but the moment the conversation get's round to meeting, even just for a social, the messages dry up and I don't hear from them again.

I appreciate their caution when arranging to meet single guys, but why can't they say "not ready to meet just yet" rather than stop comms altogether.

Still, I'm not the pushy type and certainly don't bombard them with further messages. As always, I move on and try again. It's frustrating, but life's too short to get wound up over a bit of online fun.

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

We have not meting at the moment right at the top of our profile. Does that make us time wasters if we still come on here and chat???

By *eighleedsMan  over a year ago

leeds

"Let's flock those single guys "

if you meant flog, you can to me anytime

"deffinately single guys.their all talk and no balls.six were invited here tonight and not one had the decency to say he couldnt make it untill we caught them online when they were supposed to be here...hence their now blocked and deleted and no second chances with us"
should have invited this guy lol

Well for me it's when I'm talking to couple,where the man has straight profile,then they drop the bombshell,he's bi,bi curious or orally bi.Does my head in,I clearly have that i'm straight and not looking for anything like that.

Now mine is the other way you straight guys messaging me I'd never message a straight guy I don't need to message anyone anyway kerrching

By *inky24big35Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

men but couples come close mostly newbies coz there all talk lol

By *oupleup4funCouple  over a year ago

Ashton

What constitutes a time waster?

"We have not meting at the moment right at the top of our profile. Does that make us time wasters if we still come on here and chat???"

No though those that send you messages might be considered one

hows this for being conned

10 years into the scene and we thought we knew all the tricks,cons,and sheer lies

arranged to meet a cpl at theirs on saturday..early phone call between both fems.all seemed great..arranged to meet at 8pm...arrived at given address to find pensioner cpl only..(old bloke was made up with rach stood at his front door half dressed)..thinks oops we wrote it down wrong.tries to ring said cpl,no answer.then phone gets turned off.off home we go to find said cpl have deleted their profile.

I think it's unfair to pinpoint single guys - there's a larger percentage of men as members, therefore there will be lots of people with stories about timewasting.

But if you look at all the single men who have met, from their verifications, and all the single women and couples who have verifications from single men, there are clearly lots who do meet.

I don't think you can say any one category is worse for wasting time, it's the person not their gender or marital status that makes them a pain in the arse

By *ryanythingonce2Man  over a year ago

barnsley

"I usually get on cam as soon as and on the phone to check them out "

got to get that number like a good stalker lol

we will all be let down by people at some stage. doesnt matter what they are single or couple.

it happens to use all. best thing to do is not get angry about it.

just move on, if they contact you with an excuse,accept it and then leave it.

plenty of nice genuine people out there which do want to meet you.

the biggest time waster I have found is coming on these forums. Once you get on it is difficult to get off!!!

"the biggest time waster I have found is coming on these forums. Once you get on it is difficult to get off!!! "

Must be good then

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

"Nothing to do with the gender. It's to do with the person...

It's a silly , negative bad vibe ,no hope of making any good kinda thread x

Gran x "

If you refuse to contribute then your obviously a time waster!

It's a Sunday.

No kids.

Raining outside.

Nothing urgent to do.

We could waste the whole day, snuggled up in bed......Given the bloody chance.

"hows this for being conned

10 years into the scene and we thought we knew all the tricks,cons,and sheer lies

arranged to meet a cpl at theirs on saturday..early phone call between both fems.all seemed great..arranged to meet at 8pm...arrived at given address to find pensioner cpl only..(old bloke was made up with rach stood at his front door half dressed)..thinks oops we wrote it down wrong.tries to ring said cpl,no answer.then phone gets turned off.off home we go to find said cpl have deleted their profile. "

I'm sure the old bloke in question certainly didn't regard it as a waste of his precious time!

And looking approvingly at your profile I have to conclude that all six of them were off their conkers. Just as well they didn't turn up really, unless you wanted your home to resemble something from "One flew over the cuckoos nest"......

» Add a new message to this topic