FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > SEX Fantasies ?

SEX Fantasies ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What have you been dreaming up and have not done ?? I have lots some kinky and dreaming of doing some things to some of my play mates.. Ones asking me to dress him as a woman he is so sexy very young will be diffrent for me..... and would like me to do things with my strap on , lol YES it will tick a fantasie Box. jo xx

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mine would actually be a creampie gangbang.. it would be one of my ultimates for me..

I havent for obvious reasons....

Katie. x

I would like 3 or 4 well hung black men and me thats one I need to do xx

And to dominat a young man me and a bi friend together ..... make him our sub and do all sorts . I have loads on my list still to do , lol xx

My to do list is huge.. I wouldnt dare list most of it on here.. but I am getting through it slowly..

trouble is it keeps getting bigger..

The one on my cum addiction thread is a big one.. I so love the idea of being all dressed up..

Katie. x

I have one katie me laying on a table coved in all sorts of foods and creams i am the sweet after the meal ..... only dress i have on is food ,, lol xx

"I have one katie me laying on a table coved in all sorts of foods and creams i am the sweet after the meal ..... only dress i have on is food ,, lol xx"

That is quite a good one actually.. :D Most of mine are a bit extreme for on here.. lol

and a lot involve things I cant have because of safety reasons.. but then thats why we have fantasies..

Katie.x

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

My list so far:

FFM

FFFM

FFFFM

FFFFFM

FFFFFFM

FFFFFFFM

"My list so far:

FFM

FFFM

FFFFM

FFFFFM

FFFFFFM

FFFFFFFM

"

you need a good heart for this .. xx can you cope all them woman,

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

well been caught on the beach fucking , then they all take turns to fuck me

"well been caught on the beach fucking , then they all take turns to fuck me "
wow i bet you loved that too xxx sex on the beach

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

MrsH did the food one at a party.. really nice.. The bareback gangbang is another but wont happen for the obvious reasons! being the entertainment at a stag do is another one..

Beeston

"My list so far:

FFM

FFFM

FFFFM

FFFFFM

FFFFFFM

FFFFFFFM

you need a good heart for this .. xx can you cope all them woman, "

I would be prepared to die trying. *salutes*

Beeston

Another one is where you get covered in slippy jelly stuff and then try to make contact...

"Another one is where you get covered in slippy jelly stuff and then try to make contact... "
ooo as long as not green and you rub it in all over after making contact ,

Beeston

"Another one is where you get covered in slippy jelly stuff and then try to make contact... ooo as long as not green and you rub it in all over after making contact , "

No, its got some fancy Japanese name but I can't remember it... looks fun though.

" being the entertainment at a stag do is another one.."

I love the idea of being the hostess at one of Masters partys and them all being allowed to play..

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

katie. x

By *roovytwoCouple  over a year ago

burnley

"Another one is where you get covered in slippy jelly stuff and then try to make contact... ooo as long as not green and you rub it in all over after making contact ,

No, its got some fancy Japanese name but I can't remember it... looks fun though. "

Nuru massage

this isn't to everyones taste but hear goes that its an mmf situation where the lady is riding my cock whilst im sucking off her partner ( i know this will never happen but i can still dream)

"this isn't to everyones taste but hear goes that its an mmf situation where the lady is riding my cock whilst im sucking off her partner ( i know this will never happen but i can still dream)"
yes i am doing this but two friends ,, as john not bi , lol xx so i have been finding men who would be up for doing this with me x Be one off my list xxx

Mines would be having about 10 well hung guys and fucking me and cumming all over me afterwards my very own bukkaki

"Mines would be having about 10 well hung guys and fucking me and cumming all over me afterwards my very own bukkaki "
yes thats one i would like too ... only ever had 3 at one time so would be one hell of a ride x ok fuck

"Mines would be having about 10 well hung guys and fucking me and cumming all over me afterwards my very own bukkaki yes thats one i would like too ... only ever had 3 at one time so would be one hell of a ride x ok fuck "

I will get it one day did arrange one for last week but the candidates were below average

Hope im alright putting this on here, it smy biggest fantasy cut and pasted of the fantasy board.

Maybe its too important now and will never live upto exectations. Dont slaughter me for it, im like an onion, I have layers lol.

Hey,

Im going to share with you all quite an important fantasy of mine, I have a very dominant side and its definately a dom/sub idea.

This hasn't been put to an open forum before, but its been with me for a long, long time. So please be gentle.

By the way its quite extreme so all those sensitive types. You have been warned. And im really no writer!!

She's hot and sexy. A meet in a cheap hotel. Cos thats what she is that day, cheap :D Have her waiting for me. Before I get there I send her a message to meet me at the elevator, facing the elevator.

She's under no circumstances allowed to see my face untill I say so. At my desscretion. Once im behind her waiting for the elevator she knows im there by my hard cock rubbing against her arse and my hands snatching at her perky tits and body.

Once the elevator comes i'd push her in and it starts. She's my play thing :D my special fuck doll and cum slut!! Id blind fold her there and force her onto her knee's so I can fuck her pretty mouth.

I wouldnt care if people saw her blindfolded once the doors open or the way I rough handled you into the room. Like she's a kidnapp victim. Once that door shuts the fun really begins :D

Id tie her down bent over the desk, use my fingers and mouth to make her really wet. And once she's begging for her holoes to be used, screaming "use me, use me, USE ME!!" id put a dildo in her pussy and force my hard cock into her tight arse. Fucking her hard and fast, making her scream untill she cums.

Id finish off in her mouth. Then call my friends up so they can play and we can all take pictures of her as we fill your holes. Drinking and partying while we use her for our own horny, perverse filthy enjoyment.

I know its nasty, but it is my fantasy and not yours lol

Give me 50p Mr Onion and I am all yours

well thats a very erotic one i hope we get lots more like that xxxx some woman love to play the dirty slut and games like that xx

"Give me 50p Mr Onion and I am all yours "

Mr Onion makes me think of smelly feet lol. Need 3 usable holes for this fantasy mwhahahahaha.

You are one sexy looking TV though.

Just get 9 more men sheffield and we will have a ball

"Give me 50p Mr Onion and I am all yours

Mr Onion makes me think of smelly feet lol. Need 3 usable holes for this fantasy mwhahahahaha.

You are one sexy looking TV though."

Me and my bloody two holes

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Being fucked at the alter by a catholic priest

Me and my bloody two holes"

Lol just love lady parts but can see how men leaning the other way would go bonkers for you!!

"Being fucked at the alter by a catholic priest"
wow thats a new one on me but yes i think that could be very erotic .. kinky even.

Oh my, I mean im not religous type, but thats actually quite shocked me. Made me smile though

"Being fucked at the alter by a catholic priest wow thats a new one on me but yes i think that could be very erotic .. kinky even."

That could be very very hot what a big surprise he would have under his cloak

lmao, thats my second ultimate fantasy, theres no way im putting my number one on here lol

A nun?

"A nun?"

No im not saying lol

"

I know its nasty, but it is my fantasy and not yours lol "

Its your fantasy and one I am sure many women would enjoy too..

and the thing about fantasies is that you can re do them over and over in your head at least.

Katie. x

Well mine would be a nun but a tranny nun

"

and the thing about fantasies is that you can re do them over and over in your head at least.

Katie. x"

It was not nasty either I thought it was very horny,shame I have 2 holes or I would be there

"lmao, thats my second ultimate fantasy, theres no way im putting my number one on here lol"
ooo go on it could come true xxx

Beeston

I have a monks outfit.....

"

Katie. x

It was not nasty either I thought it was very horny,shame I have 2 holes or I would be there "

Cheers girls

Bit worried I may have built it up so much in my mind that it'd never live upto it!!

Been with me since I was 17 lol.

"I have a monks outfit..... "

your determined to wear that one day arent you to a meet.. lol

Katie.x

"

Cheers girls

Bit worried I may have built it up so much in my mind that it'd never live upto it!!

Been with me since I was 17 lol."

There are plenty of places that cater for girls looking for stuff like that.. you just have to find the right girl and take the right precautions.. personally something like that I wouldnt do with anyone other than a significant other..

Katie. x

I agree with Katie if you don't try and act on it you never know its going to ever happen. Someone reading this post may see and think hes the guy for me

True and I hope so

If it ever happens ill post a celebratory thread on here lol.

You never know stranger things have happened and I hope it works out

"True and I hope so

If it ever happens ill post a celebratory thread on here lol."

it could come true and i am sure it will . xx

Wow my fantasy is for my man to fuck my tight bum and shoot his seed deep inside me then for another girl to lick and suck his cum from my bum then kiss and share it with me, am I being a naughty girl?

"Wow my fantasy is for my man to fuck my tight bum and shoot his seed deep inside me then for another girl to lick and suck his cum from my bum then kiss and share it with me, am I being a naughty girl? "
no its very sexy and erotic xx

"Wow my fantasy is for my man to fuck my tight bum and shoot his seed deep inside me then for another girl to lick and suck his cum from my bum then kiss and share it with me, am I being a naughty girl? no its very sexy and erotic xx"

A lot would do that,I would be brave and put it on my profile and you never know who might message you,then to snowball back into your mouth I just love that

"Wow my fantasy is for my man to fuck my tight bum and shoot his seed deep inside me then for another girl to lick and suck his cum from my bum then kiss and share it with me, am I being a naughty girl? no its very sexy and erotic xx"

I will imagine it's me and you mmmm now that's naughty xxx

"Wow my fantasy is for my man to fuck my tight bum and shoot his seed deep inside me then for another girl to lick and suck his cum from my bum then kiss and share it with me, am I being a naughty girl? no its very sexy and erotic xx

I will imagine it's me and you mmmm now that's naughty xxx"

well ask me over and i will do it xxx and it will come true x

"Wow my fantasy is for my man to fuck my tight bum and shoot his seed deep inside me then for another girl to lick and suck his cum from my bum then kiss and share it with me, am I being a naughty girl? no its very sexy and erotic xx

A lot would do that,I would be brave and put it on my profile and you never know who might message you,then to snowball back into your

mouth I just love that "

That would be very horny but I don't think I'm brave enough to put it on my PF, I also find the thought of me riding my mans cock while a girl fucks my bum with a very big strapon mmmm now I am getting naughty

I will imagine it's me and you mmmm now that's naughty xxx well ask me over and i will do it xxx and it will come true x"

Come over

A lot would do that,I would be brave and put it on my profile and you never know who might message you,then to snowball back into your

mouth I just love that

That would be very horny but I don't think I'm brave enough to put it on my PF, I also find the thought of me riding my mans cock while a girl fucks my bum with a very big strapon mmmm now I am getting naughty "

Are single men allowed to watch this beautifull coupling lol?

i have a tight bum too , lol and yes working on it with lube ... and stuff getting there but never had bum there so i have not dp thats on my things to do list ... x may do same thing the snowball ,, lol xxx

See guys and gals dreams so come true

"i have a tight bum too , lol and yes working on it with lube ... and stuff getting there but never had bum there so i have not dp thats on my things to do list ... x may do same thing the snowball ,, lol xxx"

Ease yourself in with a butt plug

"i have a tight bum too , lol and yes working on it with lube ... and stuff getting there but never had bum there so i have not dp thats on my things to do list ... x may do same thing the snowball ,, lol xxx"

DP sounds so hot two the fantasy of both my holes filled with cum is very hot and horny, god you've got me stated now

I would love to snowball another woman... but from her pussy back to her mouth.. as not into the whole licking from arse etc...

Strap ons also do not do it for me.. :D

However, I think a game of hunt the sub would be good.. For those that dont know what that is... its where Master would take me to some woods.. and let me go.. and then Master and his assistants would come find me.. and when they catch me do as they liked.. Mmmm

Lol

I keep taking a change of clothes out to the park and woods with me..

Katie. x

"i have a tight bum too , lol and yes working on it with lube ... and stuff getting there but never had bum there so i have not dp thats on my things to do list ... x may do same thing the snowball ,, lol xxx

DP sounds so hot two the fantasy of both my holes filled with cum is very hot and horny, god you've got me stated now "

i could be there with strap on , lol and you could do me after , lolol xxx

"i have a tight bum too , lol and yes working on it with lube ... and stuff getting there but never had bum there so i have not dp thats on my things to do list ... x may do same thing the snowball ,, lol xxx

DP sounds so hot two the fantasy of both my holes filled with cum is very hot and horny, god you've got me stated now "

Just wanted to ask sweets where did you get those red and white socks from,preet please

My man bought them from Anne summers at Christmas x

Thanks for that they are very sexy

this one i would like my friend pick men and woman .. Laying tied up to my four poster bed eyes coved and having people come in a play with me with all sorts of toys .. I am there play thing to be used .. and i dont know who thay are untill end thay let me out to go wild , lol

" this one i would like my friend pick men and woman .. Laying tied up to my four poster bed eyes coved and having people come in a play with me with all sorts of toys .. I am there play thing to be used .. and i dont know who thay are untill end thay let me out to go wild , lol"

that is another one of mine.. I would love Master to set this up...and I wouldnt know if it was Master, or someone else.. I would just hear the camera, feel the pleasure and not be able to help but be at their Mercy.

Katie.x

By *ick-brown27Man  over a year ago

worsley

A female friend had a fantasy to fuck a guy with a strapon so i voluntered she loved it and i have to say so did i she now knows my ass is hers when she wants it lol

" this one i would like my friend pick men and woman .. Laying tied up to my four poster bed eyes coved and having people come in a play with me with all sorts of toys .. I am there play thing to be used .. and i dont know who thay are untill end thay let me out to go wild , lol"

Wow and I thought I was naughty, mmmm would love to share a double dildo with a girl while my man wanked his cock and sprayed cum over our pussies and breasts then we lick his cum off our nipples mmmm love this thread

love to be in a night club , all the ladies dancing as i watch then when i get a little horny they catch me rubbing and start to abuse me some get me down and force me to give oral , some pee on me and make me clean them , all the while others are dancing , mmmm studs fucking them then me having to help clean with a sub lady , , well thats a start any takers ,

Come guys and gals help him out I'm not into humilation but if you want I'll shit on you if that helps you out of a pickle

"love to be in a night club , all the ladies dancing as i watch then when i get a little horny they catch me rubbing and start to abuse me some get me down and force me to give oral , some pee on me and make me clean them , all the while others are dancing , mmmm studs fucking them then me having to help clean with a sub lady , , well thats a start any takers , "
yes there would be lots of takers ..... some woman just love all that i have been to really good clubs fetish clubs thay would force you to do all sorts ,,, and you would be begging for more ,, even licking her heels and boots as she wee all over you on all fours x

Games right you need to look into clubs that cater for that sweets and good luck

ohhh miss , now you have me all errrrr ready willing and able shall we say , dont suppose you and some friends would like me to come to norfolk ????

Too far for me sweets but thanks for the offer

my sub james24 my lovely young man whos in traning ... for all sorts will be licking my long pvc boots as i do all sorts to him ...... no telling what will be on my pvc 9in heels. xx

I've got lots of fantasies as yet unfulfilled, but I seem to have acquired a new one with Invictus' sloppy Japanese jelly stuff!!!

Reminds me a bit of the warm oil room that was featured in a documentary last year... Imagine a warm, candlelit room, sensual music, lots of naked bodies writhing around covered in warm oil, bliss.....

Now where did I leave the baby oil...?

"ohhh miss , now you have me all errrrr ready willing and able shall we say , dont suppose you and some friends would like me to come to norfolk ????"
when i have my kinky party maybe xx

Cant wait game4it. Im your willing sub for you to use as you see fit. Willing to do anything you ask Mistress

I have actually fullfilled most of my fantasys which i am thinking is strange as i am only 20. you would think i wouldnt have a creative imagination but trust me i have just done alot thats all lol

I think i would like to try a reverse gangbang aka a mffffff orgy as i havnt done it

but seeing as we are in fantasy land maybe have a party in my massive house and we would all have to be naked, most the night would be spent in and around the pool and bar area having lots of fun haha

"ohhh miss , now you have me all errrrr ready willing and able shall we say , dont suppose you and some friends would like me to come to norfolk ???? when i have my kinky party maybe xx "

thank you miss, i will await your message miss ..... yippeeeee i love the forums

"Cant wait game4it. Im your willing sub for you to use as you see fit. Willing to do anything you ask Mistress"

hey get in line , err unless miss game4it2 wants us both together , lol ahh now that could be fun

A happy camper I love it

Haha check with Game4it. Im sure she wud be interested. She has already accepted me as her submissive

"Haha check with Game4it. Im sure she wud be interested. She has already accepted me as her submissive"
well darling i am going to be spoiling you xxx so look out i can get very bad you will be exhausted and need help . xx

I cant wait mistress for you to use me properly howver you wish. Id do anything to please you

"Haha check with Game4it. Im sure she wud be interested. She has already accepted me as her submissivewell darling i am going to be spoiling you xxx so look out i can get very bad you will be exhausted and need help . xx"

Do I need to buy a hat for the wedding all this love is so nice

"Haha check with Game4it. Im sure she wud be interested. She has already accepted me as her submissivewell darling i am going to be spoiling you xxx so look out i can get very bad you will be exhausted and need help . xx

Do I need to buy a hat for the wedding all this love is so nice "

yes i love hats ... i have one with say misstres ...... do as your told or you get it , lol x

mmm just checked james's profile , think i might have a little bit of competition , ohhh well knew i should of worked on my six pack more , mind you not sure if he meets ALL of mistress game4it2's requirements

Lol there is lots of love. Lots of love for my new mistress and good friend mmmmm

I'm still looking for a lady to be fucked by him whilst I'm doing him with the strapon......

"mmm just checked james's profile , think i might have a little bit of competition , ohhh well knew i should of worked on my six pack more , mind you not sure if he meets ALL of mistress game4it2's requirements "
well its take all sorts to be in my kinky games ... we are exploring the fartest limits of untamed sexual desire ....submit freely and you will please me . lol

nearly mucked up , was gonna call game4it2, miss game ,but might of implyed a working lady , so then thought ohh abrieviate where she comes from , errr norwich, so thats wich nope that wont work either , , so what should a good subbie title his Mistress other than Miss or Mistress ohhh the predicaments of a sub ,

ps i know really what to call the lady in charge ....... anything she tells me to call her

"mmm just checked james's profile , think i might have a little bit of competition , ohhh well knew i should of worked on my six pack more , mind you not sure if he meets ALL of mistress game4it2's requirements well its take all sorts to be in my kinky games ... we are exploring the fartest limits of untamed sexual desire ....submit freely and you will please me . lol "

was this a typing error or are we into farting now

It was a typo- read her profile

"nearly mucked up , was gonna call game4it2, miss game ,but might of implyed a working lady , so then thought ohh abrieviate where she comes from , errr norwich, so thats wich nope that wont work either , , so what should a good subbie title his Mistress other than Miss or Mistress ohhh the predicaments of a sub ,

ps i know really what to call the lady in charge ....... anything she tells me to call her"

misstres Game ... whos the games player x

opps appoligies to miss game4it2

"mmm just checked james's profile , think i might have a little bit of competition , ohhh well knew i should of worked on my six pack more , mind you not sure if he meets ALL of mistress game4it2's requirements well its take all sorts to be in my kinky games ... we are exploring the fartest limits of untamed sexual desire ....submit freely and you will please me . lol

was this a typing error or are we into farting now"

my spelling is crap you fart and i am spanking you , lol

"opps appoligies to miss game4it2 "

Huge apologies only!

please Mistress Game may i leave the forum now,

still at work and need to leave before i get locked in

ohhh really want to fart now , just so i get the spanking

Wuss

farthest limits of ecstasy and desire sexual enslavemant welcome to the world of debauchery days that lead to nights of passion exploring the outer limits Untamed and wild xx no farting ok xx lolololol or butt plug for you ,

ohhhh but plugs , i have one to use , its inflatable bloody hurts when pulledout while blown up though , opps sorry too much info chat tomorrow please mistress xx byeeee all

Ahh bless him miss game I like it when they are that eager

"Ahh bless him miss game I like it when they are that eager "

It's more fun when they're not eager

By *inky24big35Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

ow god i have tonnes of fantasies

but wud love to find a sexy young man to totally domiante

have a gangbang with either all males or all fems

naked jelly fighting(hehe i think that wud be loads of fun)

still waiting for out ffm

"Ahh bless him miss game I like it when they are that eager

It's more fun when they're not eager "

You gonna hit him over the head with a mallet or shall I?

"ow god i have tonnes of fantasies

still waiting for out ffm "

If it's strawberry flavour then I'll bring my spoon

blackpool

"ow god i have tonnes of fantasies

still waiting for out ffm

If it's strawberry flavour then I'll bring my spoon "

strawberry is the best flavour !lol

This is one i love xx Naked hanging by the wrists bound tightly with silk cored from the rafters two feet from the floor .. men watching as I demanded them into using me climing upon me and ravished my breasts wrapping there legs around me fucking me again and again and thay applied a whip as i demanded ME calling out erotic obscenites ... I would scream with ecstasy spinning and swinging from the rafters them on top of me... xx

"Ahh bless him miss game I like it when they are that eager

It's more fun when they're not eager

You gonna hit him over the head with a mallet or shall I?"

You go for it J xx

"Ahh bless him miss game I like it when they are that eager "
eager is good when your playing games .. nice to know thay are not to sceard , lol

Kinky cant we have a mixture of jellies to cater for all? Quite like orange too mixed with vodka now pissed up jelly fighting sounds good

Hurrah!

"Kinky cant we have a mixture of jellies to cater for all? Quite like orange too mixed with vodka now pissed up jelly fighting sounds good "
yes i love sploshing thats one of my faves sploshing party ... we all get into a bath off jelly and cream thay lick it off , lol xx and i do if really like , x

That's it we need to sort out a jelly party we could fill one of those swimming pools with one what a scream that would be

"That's it we need to sort out a jelly party we could fill one of those swimming pools with one what a scream that would be"
we could have 5 or 6 pools filled with all sorts .. beans even .... for the bad boys ,, lol we can put them down there pants.

blackpool

lol yeah orange sounds nice,lol

We need something worse then beans ladies for those bad boys

"lol yeah orange sounds nice,lol"
and ice cream and cream and we can put 100/ 1000 s on when we are all cream up ,,, and them little silver balls and stuff xx

"We need something worse then beans ladies for those bad boys"
we can put somthing in the beans ,, lol i would say chillie but would hurt , and we would be creaming up all night ,, lol

blackpool

"lol yeah orange sounds nice,lol and ice cream and cream and we can put 100/ 1000 s on when we are all cream up ,,, and them little silver balls and stuff xx"

oww yeah i fancy ice cream,did u read about this really big woman who had orgasms eatting ice cream now i like that hahaha

Deep heat with the beans imagine that?

blackpool

chocolate sauce might be better then lol

"chocolate sauce might be better then lol"

Kinky your too kind to these men

"chocolate sauce might be better then lol"
i would love licking that myself mmm

i have something i want to do with someone but not found the right people to do it with yet.

but who knows.

life has a funny way of throwing up a curve ball doesnt it

"i have something i want to do with someone but not found the right people to do it with yet.

but who knows.

life has a funny way of throwing up a curve ball doesnt it "

dunno bout that but I do love a curved cock. mmmmmm

"i have something i want to do with someone but not found the right people to do it with yet.

but who knows.

dunno bout that but I do love a curved cock. mmmmmm "

lol trust you

katie i think me and you would get on very well

umm i like dreaming as its the ultimate safe sex & no one gets hurt, lets see, to be gang banged by a load of ladies with huge strap-ons, hows that for starters!!!

By *ornwall-maleMan  over a year ago

newquay

would love to wake up to a woman giving me a blow job or shagging me! x

Every time we act out a fantasy another is added. Never ending just the way we like it hehe x

Beeston

"would love to wake up to a woman giving me a blow job or shagging me! x"

*adds it to list too...*

Beeston

but who knows.

Ermmm, *asks shyly* how curved?

Beeston

I would like to be reading a copy of Walljoes sex manual while a 'woman who liked anal' was asking 'where I like to cum'

ok when you coming cumming for the weekend , lol x

"I would like to be reading a copy of Walljoes sex manual while a 'woman who liked anal' was asking 'where I like to cum' "
lolol love that ... you dont care do you your all heart , lol just reading ok looking at pics.

isnt that an alter boy thing!!

Would like to see my man used as a sub.

Now that would get my pussy tingling Mmmm hehe x

"Would like to see my man used as a sub.

Now that would get my pussy tingling Mmmm hehe x"

your welcome to look at me having james , lol

Mmmmm sounds interesting x

"Mmmmm sounds interesting x"
yes it is very me and my two young men x its very very interesting. You can look if you like thay may love that ... ok hate it lol love it ..but i am the games player xx

By *eighleedsMan  over a year ago

leeds

minme is wanting to be given A by a guy whilst i am fucking his wife. a sandwhich with me in the middle

Beeston

"I would like to be reading a copy of Walljoes sex manual while a 'woman who liked anal' was asking 'where I like to cum' lolol love that ... you dont care do you your all heart , lol just reading ok looking at pics. "

He does seem to be doing a lot of research with his forum questions recently, bless him.

Yes you are in charge game4it. You can have anyone u want watch when you make me ur submissive plaything. We going on cam together in the chatroom on friday if anyone wants to watch

"Yes you are in charge game4it. You can have anyone u want watch when you make me ur submissive plaything. We going on cam together in the chatroom on friday if anyone wants to watch"
your bad you need spanking across my lap lol ok whipping and i will on cam xx lolol kisses xxxx

but who knows.

curved willy , errr have you looked at my pics yet , think i used it too much as a kid

but who knows.

dunno bout that but I do love a curved cock. mmmmmm

curved willy , errr have you looked at my pics yet , think i used it too much as a kid"

some cock bondege would sort you out . I love tieing them up .. Cock bondege even tie it to your leg , lol

"Yes you are in charge game4it. You can have anyone u want watch when you make me ur submissive plaything. We going on cam together in the chatroom on friday if anyone wants to watch"
JUST for bad boys just seen your new toy Bon-4 silicone chastity Device ,, i have placed a order . You can lick my boots when you see me and say thankyou x

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Ooh - that's a relatively easy one to get fulfilled, I would have thought.. Have done that quite a few times I always think it's a fun way to awaken a playmate

i think a straight forward reply of ' yes mistress Game ' is all that is needed here

By *imnher2Woman  over a year ago

watford

wow some great fantasies lol

i would settle for my 1st mmf

then would love to be taken to a hotel tied up, b/folded teased for hours before been fucked by 2 guys

back to my dreams lol

(her)

"wow some great fantasies lol

then would love to be taken to a hotel tied up, b/folded teased for hours before been fucked by 2 guys

back to my dreams lol

(her)"

i am sure you could easy do that one xx and will get them mailing offing themselfs , lol x

blackpool

"chocolate sauce might be better then lol

Kinky your too kind to these men "

aww no i aint kind,especially if i get a sub haha

Cant beat dom sub role play the fun you can have Mmmmm

blackpool

"Cant beat dom sub role play the fun you can have Mmmmm"

i know thats why id love to find my own little bitch to play dom with haha

"wow some great fantasies lol

back to my dreams lol

(her)"

Yep this ticks all my boxes, but why stop at 2??

By *Y MAN n MECouple  over a year ago

FIFE

"My list so far:

FFM

FFFM

FFFFM

FFFFFM

FFFFFFM

FFFFFFFM

"

In your dreams young man

By *anchestercouple2011Couple  over a year ago

stockport

mine would be the obvious one seeing shelly with another female

and also having shelly tied up while a load of hung blokes fucked her and covered her in cum

my gf want to do DP with my 7inch cock up her cunt and another guys 7inch up her bum.we both pump her at same time.more than once in a night of hot dirty sex.being filmed and photos taken....then have me and two other guys spit roast her while being filmed...also be nude and tied to a bench with a fucking machine pumping her fanny and cunt with 7inch didlos at same time with me at the controls and another guy sucking her tits and gropping them !!.

"my gf want to do DP with my 7inch cock up her cunt and another guys 7inch up her bum.we both pump her at same time.more than once in a night of hot dirty sex.being filmed and photos taken....then have me and two other guys spit roast her while being filmed...also be nude and tied to a bench with a fucking machine pumping her fanny and cunt with 7inch didlos at same time with me at the controls and another guy sucking her tits and gropping them !!. "
well i am sure after people reading this offers will be coming in , lol xxx

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

being a male sports coach to a university girls beach volleyball team, they win the league and lets say it involves a team shower...a guy can dream

Shopping love to have fun in the shopsmmmmmmmmm This is one whilst shopping for shoes, I spied a guy watching me trying on shoes . he couldn’t stop himself putting his hand down his trousers while I walked about in 4 inch black leather heels…. so I bought them, walked up to him (while his c*ck was in hand) and told him to meet me in the changing area of the clothes shop next door. I told him I would let him have sex with me if he went in there, took all his clothes off, stuck his c*ck out the curtain and waited for me. I would stand outside the curtain waiting while ....... before i go in mmmm

By *vor Bigun 69!Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

I have a fantasy 2 be tied up and teased by a lady. Then as she is bout 2 sit on my cock, she brings in a vwe guy ( pref black ) who proceeds to wank all over my face!!

"I have a fantasy 2 be tied up and teased by a lady. Then as she is bout 2 sit on my cock, she brings in a vwe guy ( pref black ) who proceeds to wank all over my face!!

"

wow i may even like to look at that xx

"I have a fantasy 2 be tied up and teased by a lady. Then as she is bout 2 sit on my cock, she brings in a vwe guy ( pref black ) who proceeds to wank all over my face!!

wow i may even like to look at that xx"

Think I've just given you one fantasy that is lol

Barnsley

wow i may even like to look at that xx"

Is that an offer to be the lady game 4 it?

wow i may even like to look at that xxThink I've just given you one fantasy that is lol "

well yes my minds thinking all sorts xx

"

well i had a pic in my head you doing that , lol xx

Bending a lady over my car on the hard shoulder. Giving her the dick from behind hmmm... Still working on making that happen.

well i had a pic in my head you doing that , lol xx "

Barnsley

well i had a pic in my head you doing that , lol xx "

You may be surprised but there is a fair chance of that one cumming true for you. Plenty of males would let you suck their cocks

"Bending a lady over my car on the hard shoulder. Giving her the dick from behind hmmm... Still working on making that happen."

surprised you not made that happen - you look yummmy too!

i personally would love to be tied to a bed blindfolded and have guys do as they wished.... thats never gonna happen though

"Bending a lady over my car on the hard shoulder. Giving her the dick from behind hmmm... Still working on making that happen.

surprised you not made that happen - you look yummmy too!"

your right i had to look very yummmy mmm xx

Game for it is fast becoming one of my fantasies

lol

"Game for it is fast becoming one of my fantasies

lol "

am i now ,, lol xx nice to know.. xx

well i love to be flirted with and teased , so a another fantasy of mine would to get a load of messages even if just winding me up and getting me horny , though i know deep down i would be rejected for a real meet , just the humiliation if it seems a thrill to me ,

eagerly awaits 100's of messages

ohhh in relation to my last post, i always loved the phone sex bit years ago for the heavy flirting ,

mmmmm those dear ladies have all gone to watch tele , cos i aint got one message yet,

ohhhh well back to my dvd's ,

"mmmmm those dear ladies have all gone to watch tele , cos i aint got one message yet,

ohhhh well back to my dvd's , "

oo you poor man . Sure are some lovely ladys out there for you xx

"mmmmm those dear ladies have all gone to watch tele , cos i aint got one message yet,

ohhhh well back to my dvd's , oo you poor man . Sure are some lovely ladys out there for you xx "

after chatting on here miss i feel you are the only one for me now ( and yes i know james is better looking , lol)

"

you need a good heart for this .. xx can you cope all them woman, "

good cock more lol

[Removed by poster at 11/02/11 10:02:32]

ohhhh well back to my dvd's , oo you poor man . Sure are some lovely ladys out there for you xx

after chatting on here miss i feel you are the only one for me now ( and yes i know james is better looking , lol)"

james is yummmmmmm i could eat him alive and you can all look x lol

" Shopping love to have fun in the shopsmmmmmmmmm This is one whilst shopping for shoes, I spied a guy watching me trying on shoes . he couldn’t stop himself putting his hand down his trousers while I walked about in 4 inch black leather heels…. so I bought them, walked up to him (while his c*ck was in hand) and told him to meet me in the changing area of the clothes shop next door. I told him I would let him have sex with me if he went in there, took all his clothes off, stuck his c*ck out the curtain and waited for me. I would stand outside the curtain waiting while ....... before i go in mmmm "

As someone who duty manages in a department store the favourite one I have at work is where an irate female customer clearly has a problem either with one of our products or levels of service and is very vocal about this with the till staff. When even the till supervisor cannot get anywhere with her I am called to help settle the complaint. I politely escort her to the office and hang the sign on the door that says we are not to be disturbed, before asking her how I could possibly rectify the situation. Sitting on my desk with a wicked grin she then eases up her skirt and as I see she has no panties on she says, "Licking this may resolve my complaint. Come on now, the customer is ALWAYS right".....

ohhhh well back to my dvd's , oo you poor man . Sure are some lovely ladys out there for you xx

after chatting on here miss i feel you are the only one for me now ( and yes i know james is better looking , lol)james is yummmmmmm i could eat him alive and you can all look x lol"

love to watch if allowed to wank aswell , should i clean up after miss

" Shopping love to have fun in the shopsmmmmmmmmm This is one whilst shopping for shoes, I spied a guy watching me trying on shoes . he couldn’t stop himself putting his hand down his trousers while I walked about in 4 inch black leather heels…. so I bought them, walked up to him (while his c*ck was in hand) and told him to meet me in the changing area of the clothes shop next door. I told him I would let him have sex with me if he went in there, took all his clothes off, stuck his c*ck out the curtain and waited for me. I would stand outside the curtain waiting while ....... before i go in mmmm

As someone who duty manages in a department store the favourite one I have at work is where an irate female customer clearly has a problem either with one of our products or levels of service and is very vocal about this with the till staff. When even the till supervisor cannot get anywhere with her I am called to help settle the complaint. I politely escort her to the office and hang the sign on the door that says we are not to be disturbed, before asking her how I could possibly rectify the situation. Sitting on my desk with a wicked grin she then eases up her skirt and as I see she has no panties on she says, "Licking this may resolve my complaint. Come on now, the customer is ALWAYS right"..... "

was that 'customer is right 'or tight

" Shopping love to have fun in the shopsmmmmmmmmm This is one whilst shopping for shoes, I spied a guy watching me trying on shoes . he couldn’t stop himself putting his hand down his trousers while I walked about in 4 inch black leather heels…. so I bought them, walked up to him (while his c*ck was in hand) and told him to meet me in the changing area of the clothes shop next door. I told him I would let him have sex with me if he went in there, took all his clothes off, stuck his c*ck out the curtain and waited for me. I would stand outside the curtain waiting while ....... before i go in mmmm

As someone who duty manages in a department store the favourite one I have at work is where an irate female customer clearly has a problem either with one of our products or levels of service and is very vocal about this with the till staff. When even the till supervisor cannot get anywhere with her I am called to help settle the complaint. I politely escort her to the office and hang the sign on the door that says we are not to be disturbed, before asking her how I could possibly rectify the situation. Sitting on my desk with a wicked grin she then eases up her skirt and as I see she has no panties on she says, "Licking this may resolve my complaint. Come on now, the customer is ALWAYS right"..... "

i may have to come to your shop , lol xx

Please do Madam.....

By *ryanythingonce2Man  over a year ago

barnsley

Me and my bloody two holes"

but what sexy holes they are

Me and my bloody two holes

but what sexy holes they are "

you need a good spanking , x

Was thinking i have one i have not done .... a sexy man i dress up as a woman and he has sex with me dressed up .. and we play kinky games mmm yes i my wish list , lol xx jo xx