FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Deviousness

Deviousness

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *obbytupper OP   Man  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

I become ever more amazed at the lengths some Bi guys go to, to entrap innocent straight guys. I've just seen a chatroom on another site which sounds like mingers devon, the chatroom was a couple looking for daytime fun. On checking their profile the sexuality of the male is missing but a little more research reveals he is looking for bi fun.

Why can't he just be honest?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I become ever more amazed at the lengths some Bi guys go to, to entrap innocent straight guys. I've just seen a chatroom on another site which sounds like mingers devon, the chatroom was a couple looking for daytime fun. On checking their profile the sexuality of the male is missing but a little more research reveals he is looking for bi fun.

Why can't he just be honest?"

does that mean you don't want me then ?

By *obbytupper OP   Man  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Congratulations you got it in one!

By *hristalCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

"I become ever more amazed at the lengths some Bi guys go to, to entrap innocent straight guys. I've just seen a chatroom on another site which sounds like mingers devon, the chatroom was a couple looking for daytime fun. On checking their profile the sexuality of the male is missing but a little more research reveals he is looking for bi fun.

I had a guy contact us from Fab and did a social meet with him.

Was about to arrange a date over the weekend when i happened to spot by chance that he in fact has two profiles on Fab. 0ne straight and one bi.

He was not that smart and he used the same pants shot in both profiles.

So guess who took the contact no further and i did speak to him and give him a piece of my mind!

Christalx

What makes you think he wanted to play with the male?

No all bi men want bi fun every time. If he was chatting to you both and you were looking for a single man to join you i'm sure that what you would have got.

Of course, you did chat about what you wanted to happen during the meet etc, or do oyu just turn up and do what you want and then moan if it didn't happen the way you wanted?

Please tell

By *hristalCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

Why can't he just be honest?

What makes you think he wanted to play with the male?

No all bi men want bi fun every time. If he was chatting to you both and you were looking for a single man to join you i'm sure that what you would have got.

Of course, you did chat about what you wanted to happen during the meet etc, or do oyu just turn up and do what you want and then moan if it didn't happen the way you wanted?

Please tell"

0f course we talk to people before we meet - how else do you know what you all seek!

As to the bi male - my personal preference i wont and dont meet.

So it was not me that had tried to hide anything!

Christalx

had one today, my girl is working and I want a shag, do you fancy a meet?

erm..well..not really u cheating b'stad..BYE

it does give me something to do on boring says like today tho, answer all the mail whether its a bog off, or a hey, how u doin(said joey style from friends)

PMSL... Well, there are some very very devious types around, you soon develop a reasonable sixth sense thats a fact..

Sneaky Bi.. 'no i'm not yes I am guys'

Honest 'I'm a couple'

Were a really happily married pair o fuck buddies...

Ohhh the list is endless... but like we always say, when you meet the right peeps who cares??

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

send him my way..even better send him and a friend

» Add a new message to this topic