FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Vaginal foreigh bodies.

Vaginal foreigh bodies.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is a topic we've shamefully neglected, and it's time to put matters right. Here's a partial list of "vaginal foreign bodies" drawn from the medical journals. Warning--if you're the type with a queasy stomach, don't read this on a crowded bus:

An orange, an eggplant, a flashlight bulb, a screw, a crayon, a pencil, the metal top from a lead pencil (remained in place 20 years), a wax candle, the broken-off heel of a wooden shoe tree (remained in place 53 years), a pessary (57 years), another pessary with a two-and-three-quarter-inch base (a pessary is a device inserted in the vagina to support internal organs; it's supposed to be checked periodically), tampons, "lost" IUDs (string no longer visible), thermometers, a drinking glass (measuring 5 by 7 by 8.5 centimeters), a metal speculum mistakenly left in place following a gynecological exam (she didn't get far), a cucumber (14 inches), a salt cellar (8 by 4 centimeters), what appears on the X ray to be a Coca-Cola bottle, a brandy bottle (0.35 liters), carrots, a dead housefly, a bag of cocaine wrapped in a condom (1 by 10 by 16 centimeters), two 85-gram bags of cocaine (discovered posthumously), a cylindrical tin container (3 by 6 centimeters; remained in place two years, during which time it became encased in a giant calculus or stone), a jade bracelet (65 millimeters in diameter, hidden during a communist uprising, remained in place more than 40 years, discovered at autopsy), a bottle cap (3.7 by 3.8 centimeters) encased in a cauliflowerlike mass (4 by 5 centimeters), an aerosol deodorant cap, a hairspray can cap, miscellaneous other caps, a plastic cup (3 by 3 by 4 centimeters), an oxidized iron rod that protruded 2 centimeters out of the vagina ("identified by X-ray examination as one handle of an iron forceps often used for cutting metal wires"), a completely calcified plastic stopper, surgical gauze, "avian pulmonary tissue which was artfully introduced in the vagina of [a two-year-old] girl by her schizophrenic mother," plus a lot more in Dutch, Japanese, Hungarian, etc., that I didn't feel like translating. But you get the general idea.

In some cases the victim inserted the VFB for sexual purposes, only to have pieces or occasionally the entire thing get lost inside. Often the woman was too embarrassed to seek help and the object remained inside for years, as with the shoe-tree heel. Frequently the object became encysted or calcified, eroded the vaginal wall, or resulted in other complications you don't really want to hear about.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

so youve moved from bums then today

By *iceguydaveMan  over a year ago

Monmouth

"avian pulmonary tissue"? Isn't that something like the lungs of a bird? Slightly gobsmacked by this list.. and glad I'm a fella!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"so youve moved from bums then today "
yes told you i would xx

Foreign object in the Vagina. I'll have David Ginola please.

oh sorry hes been lost up mine for years now!

"oh sorry hes been lost up mine for years now!"

hahahahhah ok Im a sharing kind of gal Ill release him from the threesome he I and Edgar Davids have been regularly participating in for years too!!!!

» Add a new message to this topic