FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Friends requests

Friends requests

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Without even emailing to say hello first sooo rude since I have changed my profile around and hid most of my pictures I am getting inundated and its so rude these people are not friends I dont even know them. Rant over.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

we totally agree with you. we are getting fed up with guys just sending friend requests when they have no pics themselves. and thats my rant over now lol.

Because they can and thats why they do it,I just delete and block them stops them trying to add me again

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

In get a few.

Sometimes I wait until their not online, accept the request, perv all their pictures and then delete them as a friend afterwards.

If I like the look of them I keep them and send a message.

We send out friend's requests with mail so folk can see our ugly mugs (private gallery).

Be warned though, our username is self explanatory ;0).

"In get a few.

Sometimes I wait until their not online, accept the request, perv all their pictures and then delete them as a friend afterwards.

If I like the look of them I keep them and send a message. "

haha i so do that too

*note to self.. send a friends request out to _nvictus*

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I dont even bother to look at them, i just delete in bulk and thats it. In fact i dont even notice they are there half the time

"In get a few.

Like your style... will you be my friend?

It is bad manners but I have more to worry about and their stupidity of adding me as a friend got them blocked and there is no point putting it on your profile they don't listen

By *ohjaneCouple  over a year ago

south staffs

"In get a few.

Yep, that is what I do, and so far I have not had any "repercussions" from that.

Jane x

By *vor Bigun 69!Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Have I missed something? In what way can some one requesting you to be a friend be a bad thing? It means they like your profile and would like 2 get 2 know ya!! Like this site but sum people are so far up their own arses its untrue!! See a friend request as a good thing and not bad!!

"In get a few.

Yep, that is what I do, and so far I have not had any "repercussions" from that.

Jane x"

I do the same thing also lol.Very handy.

Winks I like but not into pic collectors

"Have I missed something? In what way can some one requesting you to be a friend be a bad thing? It means they like your profile and would like 2 get 2 know ya!! Like this site but sum people are so far up their own arses its untrue!! See a friend request as a good thing and not bad!!"

When you get over 50 friend requests a day them come back to me

funny thing is i get that from both women and couples.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"Have I missed something? In what way can some one requesting you to be a friend be a bad thing? It means they like your profile and would like 2 get 2 know ya!! Like this site but sum people are so far up their own arses its untrue!! See a friend request as a good thing and not bad!!"

I think you are describing the intended use of the "wink" function.

Given that an accepted request gives access to (generally) more private/revealing pics, is it appropriate to send the request to a complete stranger? Wouldn't it be better to send them a wink, or even....a message...to say their profile is good etc.?

"We send out friend's requests with mail so folk can see our ugly mugs (private gallery).

Be warned though, our username is self explanatory ;0)."

ha ha...ours too!

By *assybutclassyCouple  over a year ago

Swingin seaside resort....

"In get a few.

..DITTO, thats exactly what i do..xx

its funny nowadays you cant even tell people their profile is good lol they say that you are lazy and need to be more imginative.Should an ice breaker be a whole paragrah or just a few clean lines showing interest.? when i say clean I mean no "hey you wana fuck"? or "fancy a shag"?

"funny thing is i get that from both women and couples. "

Well is your case size matters

"In get a few.

If I like the look of them I keep them and send a message. ..DITTO, thats exactly what i do..xx"

You winked me the other day and i said hello and never heard anything back lol.naughty

"funny thing is i get that from both women and couples.

Well is your case size matters "

haha

We don't want a load of members we haven't had any contact with sitting on our friends list looking at our private gallery "pervin"!!! Our friends on our friends list are people who we have formed a "friendship" with and have intentions of meeting or messaging on a regular basis.

If someone has taken a liking to a profile then they should feel free to PM. If they haven't got time to write out a message when they notice a interesting profile then popping them into their hotlist should be a handy option.

Barnsley

"Have I missed something? In what way can some one requesting you to be a friend be a bad thing? It means they like your profile and would like 2 get 2 know ya!! Like this site but sum people are so far up their own arses its untrue!! See a friend request as a good thing and not bad!!

I think you are describing the intended use of the "wink" function.

Given that an accepted request gives access to (generally) more private/revealing pics, is it appropriate to send the request to a complete stranger? Wouldn't it be better to send them a wink, or even....a message...to say their profile is good etc.?"

People are 2 precious, u can have private pics so that if u accept a friend they can still only see wot u want them to x

Barnsley

"Have I missed something? In what way can some one requesting you to be a friend be a bad thing? It means they like your profile and would like 2 get 2 know ya!! Like this site but sum people are so far up their own arses its untrue!! See a friend request as a good thing and not bad!!

When you get over 50 friend requests a day them come back to me "

Again? Wheres the prob, 50 requests a day mean people like ya profile! Simples!

"I dont even bother to look at them, i just delete in bulk and thats it. In fact i dont even notice they are there half the time"

Ditto!!!

Can't understand people getting their knickers in a twist over this!

Beeston

"In get a few.

haha i so do that too

*note to self.. send a friends request out to _nvictus*"

Too late

When you get over 50 friend requests a day them come back to me

Again? Wheres the prob, 50 requests a day mean people like ya profile! Simples!"

The thing is, if you want the whole world to see your pictures then you don't put them in private.

If you have private pictures, they're private for a reason, you want to control who sees your intimate shots, face pic etc.

This isn't Facebook where you just add for the sake of it. I simply delete friend requests and winks. I certainly don't let them bother me...they just don't interest me!

our profile says if you send us a friend invite as a first contact we will accept it when you're offline,have a perv at your pix and then delete you.

People still send us friend invites

some then complain that we did what we say we'll do

I think maybe some of them don't read it

"In get a few.

haha love it ..

will have to try that one too

"We send out friend's requests with mail so folk can see our ugly mugs (private gallery).

Be warned though, our username is self explanatory ;0)."

ours are that bad we only have ours in private lol and send when people have asked for then

"Without even emailing to say hello first sooo rude since I have changed my profile around and hid most of my pictures I am getting inundated and its so rude these people are not friends I dont even know them. Rant over."

can't believe someone could rant about such a petty thing. do nothing - just ignore them.

it's the same for winks, although I must say I naughtily go and wink back

Forum Mod

One click and they're all gone if you don't like them

Friends requests

Winks

By *berman5Man  over a year ago

aberystwyth

"Winks I like but not into pic collectors"

Wink sent!! xx

I get the same thing every day, a friend's request without any previous contact. Don't bother putting a message on my profile anymore saying don't send a request without asking, as with other peeps, no one reads that part and think they are the exception.

My rule now is you only get to see my private gallery when I have chatted to you on the phone.

I still have manners and expect the same those that don't get deleted.

By *aravancoupleMan  over a year ago

A Secret Hideaway In the caravan of love

We have this at the top of our profile.

PLEASE DON'T SEND FRIENDS INVITES AS WE DON'T ADD ANY ONE TO OUR FRIENDS LIST TILL WE HAVE MET FROM NOW ON.

But they still send them so we just delete them.

"we totally agree with you. we are getting fed up with guys just sending friend requests when they have no pics themselves. and thats my rant over now lol."

Hate to say it its not just guys we get alot of it too and seems at the moment half are from couples !!!

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

It's not rude... it's just lazy.

God bless the 'delete all'... hardly a hardship hitting that once a day.

"we totally agree with you. we are getting fed up with guys just sending friend requests when they have no pics themselves. and thats my rant over now lol.

Hate to say it its not just guys we get alot of it too and seems at the moment half are from couples !!!"

your pics shouldnt be so bloody damn horny then ..lol

"we totally agree with you. we are getting fed up with guys just sending friend requests when they have no pics themselves. and thats my rant over now lol.

Hate to say it its not just guys we get alot of it too and seems at the moment half are from couples !!!

your pics shouldnt be so bloody damn horny then ..lol"

Lmao thats why we hid the dirty ones :P

By *ornwall-maleMan  over a year ago

newquay

lol i dont get a random request sob sob! billy bloody no mates ha ha x

"Should an ice breaker be a whole paragrah or just a few clean lines showing interest?"

As far as I'm concerned, it should be more than a line, less than a chapter and be relevant to your profile. Too many copy and pasted emails on here. You know the thing - "we liked the look of you so thought we'd say hi. We are *whatever they are* and would love to know more". That shows they haven't read your profile at all as they NEVER put clear face pics of both of them on there.

Random friends invites, as said at the top, get checked and perved when the sender is offline then deleted if they have no further perving value.

Lmao thats why we hid the dirty ones :P"

Helloooo!! Scuse me... ahem, can we be your friend pretty please?

"our profile says if you send us a friend invite as a first contact we will accept it when you're offline,have a perv at your pix and then delete you.

I think maybe some of them don't read it "

What? You mean some people don't read profiles? I can't believe that!!!!!!!!

I delete all unsolicited friends invites and winks en masse, no point getting wound up about it IMHO!

"our profile says if you send us a friend invite as a first contact we will accept it when you're offline,have a perv at your pix and then delete you.

I think maybe some of them don't read it

What? You mean some people don't read profiles? I can't believe that!!!!!!!!"

Nor me... wow

Of course, blocking single males will reduce the problem by an order of magnitude. It won't make it go away, but it's like Dettol - kills 99%...

Lmao thats why we hid the dirty ones :P

Helloooo!! Scuse me... ahem, can we be your friend pretty please? "

HAHAHA ask sam nicely she might say yes lol but remember dont just send a friends request lmfao

it is annoying but good for lookin at there private pics then deleteing them if not impressed

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

We've just deleted a friends request from someone whose profile was hidden! Go figure! Z

By *BW38jWoman  over a year ago

Dudley/Telford

"In get a few.

ooh ty for the tip lol

Not really nope, a lot just send the invites for the sole purpose of nosing at the private pics, once you accept they don't speak again. If they liked a profile that much a message would be better than a random friend request.

Thats just my opinion

Swelsh

Beeston

"Of course, blocking single males will reduce the problem by an order of magnitude. It won't make it go away, but it's like Dettol - kills 99%... "
]

A friend is someone who I have had contact with and met in person. The others just get deleted

By *DD1EMan  over a year ago

sea

"Without even emailing to say hello first sooo rude since I have changed my profile around and hid most of my pictures I am getting inundated and its so rude these people are not friends I dont even know them. Rant over."

Can I be your friend Shaz?

Why is it rude?

By *DD1EMan  over a year ago

sea

"Without even emailing to say hello first sooo rude since I have changed my profile around and hid most of my pictures I am getting inundated and its so rude these people are not friends I dont even know them. Rant over.

Can I be your friend Shaz? "

Only joking off to work now, be good everyone and if you can't be good, be great.

» Add a new message to this topic