FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > out and about

out and about

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

since we have been on here more so recently, we cant help but look around a crowded room or gig etc without thinking hmmm who else is either here on Fab or a swinger but we just dont know it?! anyone else ever had the same thought? prob us just being horny but hey!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I do every weekend when walking around Tesco's or even just walking around the shops

yeah but its worse when you do recognise them !!

By *edhotminxWoman  over a year ago

Turn left at the Singing Ringing Tree

Even worse when in a supermarket queue, and they want to discuss what a fab evening they had in intimate detail and ask when they can arrange to meet again!

Happened to a friend of mine, and he couldn't get out of there fast enough - especially when the little old lady that was obviously earwigging the whole conversation, winked at him.

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

I must admit I do it all the time. I was out one day for a walk and a very nice couple got chatting to me for a bit, the lady was very attractive and friendly.

I met them again an hour or so later and had another long chat. There was a part of me saying 'go on, drop Fab in to a discrete line and see what happens' but I chickened out.

I think they were just a friendly couple, but I did have a pleasant daydream about them.

im opposite, i wander round undies section twondering what she looks like wearing that!!, is that bit pervy? lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

glad its not just us then!

We once met a couple local to us just for a social drink. Then a few weeks later we bumped into the same guy at a club, but with a different woman. We said nothing other than exhange hellos as if it was the first time we'd met. Later, the guy has a quiet word to say thanks for not mentioning anything; but that's my real girlfriend I'm with tonight...a potentially awkward moment avoided!

We amazed one lady at a party because her profile just shows her bum and the backs of her legs....and we said we knew her from her profile pic!

Actually the clue was in who she appeared to be with, but it sounded impressive anyhow

» Add a new message to this topic