FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Dual Profiles

Dual Profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Realised recently that there seem to be a lot of people with two profiles. (Not a pop at single men) but a lot seem to have a straight one and then a bi curious or bisexual one. Is this fair? Should it be a reportable thing? We even had one use his to message us his face photo, and had another to say how dare we block his straight profile. ...so what are everyones thoughts on the matter?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

Can we exclude time travel issues from this thread, it gives me and Funky a headache.

"Can we exclude time travel issues from this thread, it gives me and Funky a headache. "

There are time travel issues?! *scuttles back into bed*

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

weve come across this many times, and yes it shouldnt be.

people should have one profile and be honest on it.

its not just single men also weve seen it with couples too

"weve come across this many times, and yes it shouldnt be.

its not just single men also weve seen it with couples too"

Really? What differences?

Beeston

its not just single men also weve seen it with couples too"

I essentially agree, but the problem is some people are probably still exploring their sexuality and then you have the whole 'what does so-and-so label mean'.

I essentially agree, but the problem is some people are probably still exploring their sexuality and then you have the whole 'what does so-and-so label mean'."

Had one message us, 1 profile straight, the other bisexual and he was happy being bummed. please explain.

Beeston

I essentially agree, but the problem is some people are probably still exploring their sexuality and then you have the whole 'what does so-and-so label mean'.

Had one message us, 1 profile straight, the other bisexual and he was happy being bummed. please explain."

In such a blatant case then he's outright bi and lying on his other profile to get meets.

One of the problems is the over use of b-curious I reckon - it can mean so many things to so many people.

Seen this a few times....

Male sees a fem/couple that they like but notices that they dont play with Bi men, so logs onto other profile where he is down as been straight.

Or, he likes a couple that like Bi men and so uses his Bi profile to mail them.

Personally, id say thats deception and so shouldnt have the two profiles and you should report (mention both profile names in the report, or report both).

Im sure that people would stand more chance of meets if they were honest from the start.

S.

I’d imagine it is a reportable thing? Well according to the site terms and conditions “5.3” it is anyway.

Must be due bonus points for the effort though

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I would hope the site takes the view of 'one person, one profile'.

I enjoy a variety of things and if I had a profile to state each one individually for when I was looking for that one thing in particular, I'd probably end up with half a dozen profiles.... instead I have to manage with just one

"I would hope the site takes the view of 'one person, one profile'.

I enjoy a variety of things and if I had a profile to state each one individually for when I was looking for that one thing in particular, I'd probably end up with half a dozen profiles.... instead I have to manage with just one "

We agree strongly with this one person one profile... you can change what your profile says with a click of a button its as simple as that if we found someone had 2 profile that contradicted each other we would never meet them as find it very deceptive and if they lie on something so simple about a profile what else are they lying about !!!!

"I would hope the site takes the view of 'one person, one profile'.

I enjoy a variety of things and if I had a profile to state each one individually for when I was looking for that one thing in particular, I'd probably end up with half a dozen profiles.... instead I have to manage with just one "

Lol. Maybe i should have one for each of my personalities

i'll admit that we're one of those couples who do have two profiles, which then enables us both to go in chat together at the same time, tho both state exactly the same things and the only difference being are the pics that we have on. A few couples who use the chat rooms also do the same as it saves them fighting for the keyboard

Swelsh

"i'll admit that we're one of those couples who do have two profiles, which then enables us both to go in chat together at the same time, tho both state exactly the same things and the only difference being are the pics that we have on. A few couples who use the chat rooms also do the same as it saves them fighting for the keyboard

Swelsh"

Can cope with that, not misleading. Also couples who have single profiles too, nae bother!

"i'll admit that we're one of those couples who do have two profiles, which then enables us both to go in chat together at the same time, tho both state exactly the same things and the only difference being are the pics that we have on. A few couples who use the chat rooms also do the same as it saves them fighting for the keyboard

Swelsh"

The differance is your not hiding it !!

Theres alot here who are a bi and think it put some couples off them if say have a bi side too ,,,,, or i maybe bi and wishing to do more .... so thay have a normal and a bi one.

Beeston

I have enough on my hands with one profile, let alone 2 or more (time machines aside...)

If they have wildly different profiles on here then I would say report it.

"I have enough on my hands with one profile, let alone 2 or more (time machines aside...)

If they have wildly different profiles on here then I would say report it. "

Straight/bisexual and knocked a couple of years off for good measure count?

"Theres alot here who are a bi and think it put some couples off them if say have a bi side too ,,,,, or i maybe bi and wishing to do more .... so thay have a normal and a bi one."

We've come across that. Think a lot of couples can be a bit funny about it. Not sure why as most guys can and are happy to play 'straight' if necessary. I know Alex can control himself when he sees a naked cock.

"Realised recently that there seem to be a lot of people with two profiles. (Not a pop at single men) but a lot seem to have a straight one and then a bi curious or bisexual one. Is this fair? Should it be a reportable thing? We even had one use his to message us his face photo, and had another to say how dare we block his straight profile. ...so what are everyones thoughts on the matter? "

block them both.dishonest wankers

Beeston

"I have enough on my hands with one profile, let alone 2 or more (time machines aside...)

Straight/bisexual and knocked a couple of years off for good measure count?"

Definitely.

I'm not sure where Admin stand on this officially but I would report them anyway and let them decide.

"Realised recently that there seem to be a lot of people with two profiles. (Not a pop at single men) but a lot seem to have a straight one and then a bi curious or bisexual one. Is this fair? Should it be a reportable thing? We even had one use his to message us his face photo, and had another to say how dare we block his straight profile. ...so what are everyones thoughts on the matter?

block them both.dishonest wankers"

Lol, straight to the point, love it! Is what i did. They're still on here

"Realised recently that there seem to be a lot of people with two profiles. (Not a pop at single men) but a lot seem to have a straight one and then a bi curious or bisexual one. Is this fair? Should it be a reportable thing? We even had one use his to message us his face photo, and had another to say how dare we block his straight profile. ...so what are everyones thoughts on the matter?

block them both.dishonest wankers

Lol, straight to the point, love it! Is what i did. They're still on here "

most single men on here couldn,t lie straight in bed!

No it's not fair and there's plenty on here that have a bi profile and a seperate single file

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

We have a couples profile which I also use to meet as a single fem (can't be a**ed with running 2 profiles) but hubby has a single guy profile (one of those c*ap ones with no words, no pics, no details of what he's looking for (because he's not!) and so gets no interest whatsoever) so we can be in chat together - purely for that reason and his profile has no detail on because of that

most single men on here couldn,t lie straight in bed!"

Yes rather surprising when they send messages about Alex's cock when their profile says "no men, am not a puffta or whatever else"

Beeston

Definitely.

I'm not sure where Admin stand on this officially but I would report them anyway and let them decide. "

Just want to clarify I am against it and feel it's dishonest.

My comments about labels and sexuality were not meant to defend the dual profile practice. If people become more sexually adventurous and start exploring their bi-side then they should alter their profile to say so in my opinion.

By *andsomgeorgeMan  over a year ago

Rugby

Definitely.

I'm not sure where Admin stand on this officially but I would report them anyway and let them decide. "

Agree too. Difficult to see how admin can view two profiles from same person with two different sexualities as anything but fraudulent. Also, from what I've seen, bi males attract as many Ladies as they deter so struggle to see the gain.

I appreciate that you can be straight and 'curious' of what mm 'play' might be like. If you like receiving from a man I would suggest you passed the turnings for straight, curious and have taken the Bi road (geddit).

*gets coat and slinks off*

I at first thought this but even though i mentioned hetro-flexible on my main profile not many seemed to notice but then when in discussion with a female friend about people not noticing it she said why not try making a bi-cur one to see the difference in response. and when contacting or being contacted i explained i had the other profile to and why and nobody has been bothered as i do mention on the straight one the hetro-flexible thing.

Within a day or two do you know what i realised though? most Men on fabswingers or even more a bunch of twats than i thought lol

The reason they won't and the reason the straight single told me is if they but they are bi no

one will want to meet them so next time ask your self when your looking at the guys straight profile I bet my candy floss he's contacted a tranny all my male is from straight guy there profile says strsight and there's no hint of bi in it

but a pluss was its eisier to pick out timewasters aka people copy and pasting etc

Definitely.

I'm not sure where Admin stand on this officially but I would report them anyway and let them decide.

Just want to clarify I am against it and feel it's dishonest.

My comments about labels and sexuality were not meant to defend the dual profile practice. If people become more sexually adventurous and start exploring their bi-side then they should alter their profile to say so in my opinion. "

Yes. Bad bottom *spanks*

"The reason they won't and the reason the straight single told me is if they but they are bi no

one will want to meet them so next time ask your self when your looking at the guys straight profile I bet my candy floss he's contacted a tranny all my male is from straight guy there profile says strsight and there's no hint of bi in it "

Yeah i look out for that. Always makes me laugh. As pretty as some tvs are (you included) and as lovely as the underwear is...you're still banging a bloke!

"Theres alot here who are a bi and think it put some couples off them if say have a bi side too ,,,,, or i maybe bi and wishing to do more .... so thay have a normal and a bi one.

We've come across that. Think a lot of couples can be a bit funny about it. Not sure why as most guys can and are happy to play 'straight' if necessary. I know Alex can control himself when he sees a naked cock. "

Your right most can play staight easy and lets face it some men have to do what ever thay can to get a meet here .. puting thay are bi could put some off not me but some men who are not in the couple could think he not going to be doing stuff to me and looking at my bits and think it even x

"Theres alot here who are a bi and think it put some couples off them if say have a bi side too ,,,,, or i maybe bi and wishing to do more .... so thay have a normal and a bi one.

We've come across that. Think a lot of couples can be a bit funny about it. Not sure why as most guys can and are happy to play 'straight' if necessary. I know Alex can control himself when he sees a naked cock. Your right most can play staight easy and lets face it some men have to do what ever thay can to get a meet here .. puting thay are bi could put some off not me but some men who are not in the couple could think he not going to be doing stuff to me and looking at my bits and think it even x"

Lol, bless men and their simple minds

Thanks I do tell them that Darlington but do they listen? There understanding is he's got a hole so why not

"Thanks I do tell them that Darlington but do they listen? There understanding is he's got a hole so why not "

Bit different when its their hole that's up for debate

"

Can cope with that, not misleading. Also couples who have single profiles too, nae bother!"

Why wouldn't couples with a single profile bother you as well for similar reasons?

Well I say if you want my hole I'm having yours soon gets them off my back

"The reason they won't and the reason the straight single told me is if they but they are bi no

one will want to meet them so next time ask your self when your looking at the guys straight profile I bet my candy floss he's contacted a tranny all my male is from straight guy there profile says strsight and there's no hint of bi in it "

You haven't found any dishonest profiles on here have you sweetie? I'm shocked!!! *chuckles knowingly* xxx

Beeston

I once PM'd Soxy for advice about dressing up as a 'lady' on a thread.

Am I bisexual now then?

I. M. Worried of Derby.

Not one single dishonest one out there but having said that frock I don't go looking for them

"I once PM'd Soxy for advice about dressing up as a 'lady' on a thread.

Am I bisexual now then?

I. M. Worried of Derby. "

No you just want to dress better

Beeston

"I once PM'd Soxy for advice about dressing up as a 'lady' on a thread.

Am I bisexual now then?

I. M. Worried of Derby.

No you just want to dress better "

To be fair it was a pretty lady who was joking about dressing up

Still I got some good advice if I ever decide to cross to 'The Dark Side'

Really? What differences? "

one has the guy as straight the other bi

By *inky24big35Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

we have a couples profile and one just for me(kinky) so i can meet single fems by myself

"Realised recently that there seem to be a lot of people with two profiles. (Not a pop at single men) but a lot seem to have a straight one and then a bi curious or bisexual one. Is this fair? Should it be a reportable thing? We even had one use his to message us his face photo, and had another to say how dare we block his straight profile. ...so what are everyones thoughts on the matter? "
You not alone with that one

Really? What differences?

one has the guy as straight the other bi"

That would piss me off.

"

Can cope with that, not misleading. Also couples who have single profiles too, nae bother!

Why wouldn't couples with a single profile bother you as well for similar reasons?"

It's the different interests/sexualities/ages that bother me. I understand that if people play separately, they may have separate profiles.

"Not one single dishonest one out there but having said that frock I don't go looking for them "

My effin sides have just split lol!!! xx

"Not one single dishonest one out there but having said that frock I don't go looking for them

My effin sides have just split lol!!! xx"

Bet you pissed yourself too

"Not one single dishonest one out there but having said that frock I don't go looking for them

Bet you pissed yourself too "

You should have put money on it

Bet you pissed yourself too

You should have put money on it "

Damp panties your dirty girl go outside and wring them out

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

We have a couples profile and MrsH has a single fem profile but we state on our couples one that MrsH has her own including the username. On her profile she staes that she is part of a couple and that she uses that profile to arrange surprise meets etc as I mainly deal with our couples profile. We do not think there is anything wrong with having 2 profiles such as this but to have one as Straight and one as Bi is wrong. In our opinion

"

Why wouldn't couples with a single profile bother you as well for similar reasons?

It's the different interests/sexualities/ages that bother me. I understand that if people play separately, they may have separate profiles."

But many don't play seperately, hubby still comes along and they meet as a couple. The truth is it doesn't really bother me but I don't feel the argument is balanced. I agree you don't expect to approach a straight guy who actually is bi, but equally you don't expect to approach a single fem who isn't single......just to reiterate it doesn't particularly bother me, but it seems unfair to criticise one but accept the other.

"

It's the different interests/sexualities/ages that bother me. I understand that if people play separately, they may have separate profiles.

But many don't play seperately, hubby still comes along and they meet as a couple. The truth is it doesn't really bother me but I don't feel the argument is balanced. I agree you don't expect to approach a straight guy who actually is bi, but equally you don't expect to approach a single fem who isn't single......just to reiterate it doesn't particularly bother me, but it seems unfair to criticise one but accept the other. "

The single fem profiles i agree with are the ones that meet alone. No where did i agree it was ok to have a single womans profile but have hubby present or participating..perhaps learn to read properly?

"

But many don't play seperately, hubby still comes along and they meet as a couple. The truth is it doesn't really bother me but I don't feel the argument is balanced. I agree you don't expect to approach a straight guy who actually is bi, but equally you don't expect to approach a single fem who isn't single......just to reiterate it doesn't particularly bother me, but it seems unfair to criticise one but accept the other.

The single fem profiles i agree with are the ones that meet alone. No where did i agree it was ok to have a single womans profile but have hubby present or participating..perhaps learn to read properly?"

I did not say you agreed, maybe I should question your reading ability, but I would not be so rude.

"

The single fem profiles i agree with are the ones that meet alone. No where did i agree it was ok to have a single womans profile but have hubby present or participating..perhaps learn to read properly?

I did not say you agreed, maybe I should question your reading ability, but I would not be so rude. "

No, you'd just assume to know my opinion.

"

I did not say you agreed, maybe I should question your reading ability, but I would not be so rude.

No, you'd just assume to know my opinion."

Not sure why your assuming I'm making assumptions. I'm not.

Your original post brought up the question of fairness and in my opinion you can only have real fairness by considering the bigger picture. There have been suggestions in this thread for admin to act on some of these reported cases, I just feel it's not as cut and dry' as has been suggested and other dual profile scenarios should also be considered.

But hey, I have no desire to fall out with you personally or get into any kind of 'tit for tat' over this. I think you've made some valid points but I believe it's a wider debate.

We have two.. but mostly so that I can go on chat as well as Master in the evenings if not together.. I think a lot of couples do...

I dont think having a straight and bi profile are on though.. as your either one or the other or put curious.

Katie. x

"

No, you'd just assume to know my opinion.

Not sure why your assuming I'm making assumptions. I'm not.

Your original post brought up the question of fairness and in my opinion you can only have real fairness by considering the bigger picture. There have been suggestions in this thread for admin to act on some of these reported cases, I just feel it's not as cut and dry' as has been suggested and other dual profile scenarios should also be considered.

But hey, I have no desire to fall out with you personally or get into any kind of 'tit for tat' over this. I think you've made some valid points but I believe it's a wider debate. "

Single profiles don't mean they arent attached, we all know that, but they shouldnt say "but my partner wil be joining in etc"

We have two.. but mostly so that I can go on chat as well as Master in the evenings if not together.. I think a lot of couples do...

I dont think having a straight and bi profile are on though.. as your either one or the other or put curious.

Katie. x"

Really are arent u unless you have multiple personality disorder! Imagine the complications of that!

Katie. x"

Really are arent u unless you have multiple personality disorder! Imagine the complications of that!

"

Single profiles don't mean they arent attached, we all know that, but they shouldnt say "but my partner wil be joining in etc" "

My single profile does state that I only play with my Master watching or present.. and it explains the reason for the second profile.

But.. I do play without Master physically there..

Katie.x

"

Single profiles don't mean they arent attached, we all know that, but they shouldnt say "but my partner wil be joining in etc"

My single profile does state that I only play with my Master watching or present.. and it explains the reason for the second profile.

But.. I do play without Master physically there..

Katie.x "

Welll exactly, and at least you put it on your profile. I was chatting to a single lady about coming to meet us and then she says, how about you (just me, not Alex too) come meet me and my husband...

By *ue care and attentionWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

Someone once drew my attention to a woman who had 3 profiles on here:

One for playing with white men only

One for playing with black men only

One for playing bareback only!

Yes she was definietly the same woman in all 3 before you ask...the rest of the profile was the same word for word and she was usually logged into all 3 within 5 mins of each other!

What chance do you stand of getting the truth in that situation?

"Someone once drew my attention to a woman who had 3 profiles on here:

One for playing with white men only

One for playing with black men only

One for playing bareback only!

Yes she was definietly the same woman in all 3 before you ask...the rest of the profile was the same word for word and she was usually logged into all 3 within 5 mins of each other!

What chance do you stand of getting the truth in that situation?"

Exactly, don't want to socialise or shag liars thanks, if i wanted to do that i'd fuck my exs!

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"Yeah i look out for that. Always makes me laugh. As pretty as some tvs are (you included) and as lovely as the underwear is...you're still banging a bloke!"

Sex of a person is a fluid thing. I've dressed since I was 3 or 4 as a girl, so 99% of my life (I'm not good at maths) I've identified as female. It's a hugely complex issue for many people, and sexuality is another great big - tho separate - area.

As for sexuality labels, as people are so unique and varied, 4 or 5 labels struggle to narrowly define the whole range of interests. Sexuality is also fluid, and can vary more in a lifetime than Psychologists had realised, tho this is starting to change now, with more research showing how a growing proportion of women, for example, move from being married, identifying as straight, and then form permanent same sex relationships.

So, back to 'banging a bloke' - this isn't as cut and dry as just like imagining a hairy assed rugby player in a wig and a dress. I love most things to be black and white, but I've seen more and more about life that is somehow grey.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

As for dual profiles - I think the site rules are that it's not acceptable, even if we can see reasons that some people have done it, where it relates to sexuality. Remembering there's still a lot of prejudice around, helps to explain it.

As for members doing stuff that maybe their partners don't know about, then this is something for them to live with, rather than the rest of us to get involved with, in my opinion.

It does make me wonder how many members there are, if there are so many duplicates on though.

"Yeah i look out for that. Always makes me laugh. As pretty as some tvs are (you included) and as lovely as the underwear is...you're still banging a bloke!

Sex of a person is a fluid thing. I've dressed since I was 3 or 4 as a girl, so 99% of my life (I'm not good at maths) I've identified as female. It's a hugely complex issue for many people, and sexuality is another great big - tho separate - area.

As for sexuality labels, as people are so unique and varied, 4 or 5 labels struggle to narrowly define the whole range of interests. Sexuality is also fluid, and can vary more in a lifetime than Psychologists had realised, tho this is starting to change now, with more research showing how a growing proportion of women, for example, move from being married, identifying as straight, and then form permanent same sex relationships.

So, back to 'banging a bloke' - this isn't as cut and dry as just like imagining a hairy assed rugby player in a wig and a dress. I love most things to be black and white, but I've seen more and more about life that is somehow grey. "

Agree with what you're saying, and is a massive difference between cd, tv and ts, but when it comes to physically, you're still a guy until you're gender recognition certificate comes through and/or you have surgery. As much as some people may feel like women, physically, which is what i was referring to, they're not.

whats wrong with having 2 profiles, if your a woman you can put your bisexual & have the best of both worlds, do that as a guy & you aint gonna get a response from any one!!!

"whats wrong with having 2 profiles, if your a woman you can put your bisexual & have the best of both worlds, do that as a guy & you aint gonna get a response from any one!!!"

That's simply untrue. Loads of couples and fems on here that like bi guys, and many are only interested in bi single guys! Whats wrong with having 2 profiles to be used like that is its deceitful, cheap and sleazy. Grrrr!

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

I (male) have my own separate profile..because it has always pissed me off clicking on a 'couple' in chat only to find its a guy sitting there knocking on out before his mrs gets home!..or has gone to bed...so, practice what I preach..I have my own for when I use chat..(even though I dont wank on cam)

» Add a new message to this topic