FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > premature issues

premature issues

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We have had quite a few guys contact us over the time we have been on here that very sheepishly mention this being a problem they had...

Now as a couple that loves Me (Katie) to get plenty of cum to play with, we find it an asset at times rather than an issue..

We have no problems with meeting people that it is an issue with, and I have on occassion helped with making it less of an issue.

So Ladies and couples.. would you meet with a man that openly said to you he has this problem???

katie.x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah...I'd have him bang me first then make him a cuppa and hope to god the next session lasted a while! A lot of guys have this issue, especially when meeting from this site, I put it down to them getting excited about meeting up, the flirting that goes on before hand and possibly a few nerves. We ladies are lucky that we don't have to worry about this but it wouldn't be an issue for me.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

To be honest I find that most are quick repeaters.. which suits me to the ground..

Katie. x

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

"To be honest I find that most are quick repeaters.. which suits me to the ground..

Katie. x"

..or sticks you to the ground..

I wouldn't automatically rule them out if they can repeat quickly but i might not choose them if i had a few to choose from.

Makes a change from the ones who say they can go all night on their profiles but only last 10 minutes

By *LBishCouple  over a year ago

near bury st edmunds

I rather have load of forplay than penitration for hours, hate it when a ugy last for ever just banging away like a jack hammer lol, Forplay rules x

As long as they can repeat quickly...no. If it's a one shot deal, then yes, it would be a problem.

Sorry,I entered this thread far too soon. It's never happened to me before, honest. give me 10 and I'll be back

No it wouldn't be an issue with us if they said it 'occasionally' happened.

because it occasionally happens..or can,to anyone,myself included

If they said it happened all the time that may be different.

we were at a club once and it happened to someone and the other couple made a bit of a scene about it and for some reason made sure everyone knew.which was horrible,the bloke was mortified and I don't suppose it helped him on future meets

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

Never been an issue on a meet for me, but then I am a huge fan of lots of foreplay.

By *Young123Man  over a year ago

Crewe

I always cum at the right time for me, may be a bit too early for the woman though *baddumtisch

Possibly not, especially at this moment of wanting some 'company' I have however been friends with someone for some time that then tells me they have a problem staying hard and coming, teased me then wandered off

» Add a new message to this topic