FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Couples and Pictures

Couples and Pictures

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ugartitsandhim OP   Couple  over a year ago

North West

This may have been done before but looked back and can not see.

We do not understand why the couple profile pics are just of the female and non of the male??? very frustrating when you are looking to meet a couple. i know its not true of ALL couple but i bet 80% are just of the female.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

away to perve--------sorry research the matter lol

North West

We look at the profiles and MrsD says whats he like can i see a pic ...... NOPE comes my reply most of the time, just find it hard to understand why they dont put at least 1 pic on and i dont mean a cock pic!!!!! we only wanna see if hes in good shape for MrsD

By *LBishCouple  over a year ago

near bury st edmunds

[Removed by poster at 11/02/11 15:35:19]

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Yeah, I've not been able to understand why couples don't have a balance of pics, if they're both looking to get involved with others. It puts the onus onto others to have to either guess what he looks like (possibly deciding that he's not worth looking at?), or that they're not both as fully into it as each other etc.

If profile pics could be given a title/description, it would also have to stop us trying to guess who the guy is, if there's a pic of several guys with a lady etc.

We're all learning our way, and I'd never reject feedback without thinking about it, but many people possibly never read the forums.

near bury st edmunds

yehh we have found this also. Makes life much easyer to have both pics on. Come on couples get it together xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We have a photo of us both on there.. but to be fair we only send out photos of Master if looking for a female.. Otherwise its just my photos..

We dont meet couples, so dont need to send them out often.

Katie. x

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

we have just me - but don't meet couples unless in a club/ have met them in a club - therefore no need for pics of him on a day to day basis

North West

"we have just me - but don't meet couples unless in a club/ have met them in a club - therefore no need for pics of him on a day to day basis"

Fair enough ur profile states ur looking for men only so like u say no need for MR's picture up there

near bury st edmunds

we are mainly looking for couples, so think it is only fare to have both our pics on profile, lots more of us both in private gallery too x

I think if the couples are mostly looking for single men then its okay to only have photos of them.

We have one of Master spanking me on our profile for all to see.. but thats the only one we have on there..

If we are contacting a woman then we send an email address and email Masters photos across..

Katie. x

we have equal balance of shots on our profile and for friends to see but just me for the avatar as im the only one who chats on here x

It must work for them otherwise they'd change it!

Sometimes its simply because the man is the person that takes the pics as the woman is so busy playing (I know thats the case for us!)

For us, its me David that looks after our profile...probably shows lol.. but I have one of me in the public pictures, the rest are of the pretty one!! My choice, and I bet most other profiles are kept by the men... explaining just pictures of the lady's....

"My choice, and I bet most other profiles are kept by the men..."

Ours is kept by me - if hubby looked after it then he would forget about my needs as well and just arrange a million meets with all the maturer women on here that he finds amazing!!!

I (Christin) manage this profile and we have two pics of me and one of Mick all full body pics its only fair I think.Any profiles where there are only pics of the women I tend to pass by.

By *pecial bbCouple  over a year ago

london

It is something that has been mentioned before in threads - it drives me, the fem mad. If you are a couple looking for a couple then all parties need to be interested. We ask for male pics and then dont get any response??

If privacy is an issue then the pics can be sent privately.

We have been so lucky this week and have made contact with couples who have been fantastic from the first message thru to the meet. Having been on here a while you truly appreciate it when all goes smoothly and a fantastic meet follows

Happy playing

We have a mixture of pics but only 3 visible to the public 2 of female one of male...... if anyone wants to see more just ask lol and there hidden cos there pervy lol and we looking mostly for males so lots of pics of male wont help attract them lmao

last time we sent a pic of Mar to someone she 'swooned'

so we keep them in private gallery

Most of pur pics are in private gallery,there are pic of Mr as well as me that friends can see x

"This may have been done before but looked back and can not see.

We do not understand why the couple profile pics are just of the female and non of the male??? very frustrating when you are looking to meet a couple. i know its not true of ALL couple but i bet 80% are just of the female.

"

Yeah that iratates me about cpls why not get someone to take a nice normal shot of you both together ? I always ignor mail from cpls where they only have pics of the fem flashing her pink bits I tend to automaticly think its a single male posing as a cpl and lifted pics off the internet of women but Im an old cynic lol

we have pics of both of us on public minus faces ,but DO have face/body in private

Its almost as if the women are the selling point of most couples, may be a man thing like look what I can offer can you match?

But I like it much prefer lookin at a horny lady to a horny man lol but get your point.

there are some of both of us including a pic of mr sticky on his own

By *na_Luv_4PlayCouple  over a year ago

Santa lucia de Tirajana

we have pics of both of us for our friends to see or happy to attach to a message if we think a genuine couple want to see them

By *anchestercouple2011Couple  over a year ago

stockport

were only looking for single guys so theres only pics of me ,

but if we were looking for couples then there would be pics of the hubby

theres 1 of hm in private though

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

some are still trying to source pics off the net of both parties