FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > WOMEN IN CONTROL

WOMEN IN CONTROL

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

when it comes to swinging are women in control, it seems as the men out number the women on here by some silly amount are they they the ones wearing the trousers???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm a man and I wear a dress so you never know x

Yes... And no...

No to trousers...

Yes to control...

Unless I'm feeling out of control of course..

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

ladies u misunderstand, do you agree its yourselves, particularly as a couple who dictate the if, with whom, the where & when for a meet or am i talking bollocks? ......of course us men need the trousers to hold these in ...lol

"ladies u misunderstand, do you agree its yourselves, particularly as a couple who dictate the if, with whom, the where & when for a meet or am i talking bollocks? ......of course us men need the trousers to hold these in ...lol "

Apologies Mr Frisky, for being flippant on a Friday. Ahem.

Obviously, I'm a single woman, so yes, I'm in complete control of my meets - who I choose to meet, where, when etc. No surprises there, I'm sure.

On a slightly different tack, what might be of interest is that my experience in clubs is that the women are definitely in control which I was pleasantly surprised by. To see generally how respectful men are in those environments has confirmed my faith in men. Yes of course, there's the odd one who you have to say no to more than once, but they are the exception rather than the rule.

Having said all of that, this is about mutual pleasure above all else, and my partner's pleasure and comfort are as important as mine. I guess we all need to feel safe and then it's up to the people involved as to how that control is shared out.

You have to consider that most men will fancy maybe 8 out of 10 women, whereas women will probably only fancy 2 out of 10 guys.

Therefore it stands to reason that women hold the trump card and casting vote on a meet, and rightly so.

Some guys would have their poor wives meeting anyone as long as the other woman looked O.K.

XXXX

By *im halpertMan  over a year ago

redditch

nothing happens for us unless im 100percent happy...mrs a sexy

By *hatsthisMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

such a demand for bi women I often wonder is that the ladies desire or the ultimate male fantasy ,who is in control then ?

"such a demand for bi women I often wonder is that the ladies desire or the ultimate male fantasy ,who is in control then ?"

From our experience the women are definitely in control...especially in clubs. Once the women start the men are pushed to one side LOL!!

And I as the female of the couple would never do anything just to indulge a male fantasy. I only do what I want to do!

I'm a single Domme: always in control!

Id like to think its a joint thing

I never call the shots when it comes to meeting, i dont dictate where and when we meet, i do however state my situation, i dont drive so can not travel far for meet, tho i will if its someone i have met before, but for a first meet i like to stay close to home for my own safty, i dont want to be 200 miles away from home with a nutter and no way of getting back, if that makes sence?

Other than that we meet when we are both free

Saying that i know lots of women and couples who feel single guys should do all the running about, paying and fit meets round them

So wether a woman in is control come down to the womans attitude really

By *hatsthisMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

Oh now there is a lady i would long to be controlled by sassy

put kettle there you go now you have control

Tra is very much in charge. she knows it and i'm happy with it

In normal life its more or less 50/50

We are equally in control of our swinging. I tell him what we are doing and he is allowed to do as I tell him! Lol x

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

If you mean women have more choice... then yes.

But as for control..... no.

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"If you mean women have more choice... then yes.

But as for control..... no."

Well said.

"You have to consider that most men will fancy maybe 8 out of 10 women, whereas women will probably only fancy 2 out of 10 guys.

Therefore it stands to reason that women hold the trump card and casting vote on a meet, and rightly so.

Some guys would have their poor wives meeting anyone as long as the other woman looked O.K.

XXXX"

By *ornwall-maleMan  over a year ago

newquay

women do generally have more control cos most men do the chasing so the women can pick and choose etc. and thats just how it is generally. x

they have to be the ones in control dont they as on the whole they are the ones being penetrated

"You have to consider that most men will fancy maybe 8 out of 10 women, whereas women will probably only fancy 2 out of 10 guys.

XXXX

"

Why so shocked, its a fact of life! R

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"women do generally have more control cos most men do the chasing so the women can pick and choose etc. and thats just how it is generally. x"

But isn't that having more choice rather than control?

If some men choose to let the women they chase call all the shots, is that really women being in control or is it men allowing them to feel they are?

XXXX"

I'm fully aware that women in general tend to be more picky about potential partners but had no idea the ratio was so different. That makes me sympathise with the ladies a tad, as if the spectrum that a woman will fancy is four times narrower than a mans, then by the law of numbers a hell of a lot of women who want to settle down will either end up with someone they don't actually fancy at all or remain single when they don't want to, whereas men will tend to end up with someone they do find attractive. Bearing this in mind I could see swinging becoming a very popular option for more women....

"when it comes to swinging are women in control, it seems as the men out number the women on here by some silly amount are they they the ones wearing the trousers??? "

Erm.. I most definately do not wear the trousers in my house...

But that was a predictable answer from me lol

Katie. x

XXXX

I'm fully aware that women in general tend to be more picky about potential partners but had no idea the ratio was so different. That makes me sympathise with the ladies a tad, as if the spectrum that a woman will fancy is four times narrower than a mans, then by the law of numbers a hell of a lot of women who want to settle down will either end up with someone they don't actually fancy at all or remain single when they don't want to, whereas men will tend to end up with someone they do find attractive. Bearing this in mind I could see swinging becoming a very popular option for more women...."

There was a forum thread some time back about how, on a 1 to 10 basis, people rate themselves.

It transpired that most women rated themselves lower than they actually are, while the opposite was true of most men.

The result was that women often ended up with a less attractive partner than they deserved and guys ended up with a more attractive partner than they deserved.

Well I've always told Trace that it's true in our case.

This theory may also be something to do with the reason you hardly ever see any pics of the male on a couples profile!

XXXX

By *inky24big35Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

i (kinky) am totally in control of the meets coz im the one who comes on here and replys to ppl lol

By *ohjaneCouple  over a year ago

south staffs

I am with you kinky. I do all the work so I get to call the shots, except for who Tarzan actually plays with when it comes to party time.

Jane x

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

"

On a slightly different tack, what might be of interest is that my experience in clubs is that the women are definitely in control which I was pleasantly surprised by. To see generally how respectful men are in those environments has confirmed my faith in men. Yes of course, there's the odd one who you have to say no to more than once, but they are the exception rather than the rule.

"

This is very true! When we first went to a club many years ago, R was worried that the men would be pushy and disrespectful, but was very pleasantly surprised to see the women were in control. It's been the same in every club we've been to since, at home or abroad.

» Add a new message to this topic