FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > First club night

First club night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iercedTattooedBBW OP   Woman  over a year ago

bangor

I will be attending my first club night tomorrow at the Town house, very nervous, any advise or tips welcome!

Whats it like going there as a single female?

What to wear?!

What to expect?!

Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The most important thing on your first time is to be comfortable. Only do what you want to do, only go as far as you want to do and make sure you are always in control of your limits. The first time will be a lot about finding your feet and your boundaries.

I have only gone as a couple, although we do have this role play where we go into the bar separately and I behave as a single girl! That really works for both of us!!

You will get a LOT of attention as a single girl!

I personally wear a babydoll, or something similar - basically very small and very see through. Sometimes knickers, sometimes no knickers - some clubs are fully dressed at the bar, so this gets me some odd looks!

As for what to expect, I havent been to the Town House so cant comment on that. When I do normally go out, I expect lots of fun!! Some people dislike all the single men following you round - personally if I am in a club I want as much action as possible, so the more single men that follow me into a room the better!!

bangor

Thank you very much

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

I imagine you should be fine. We tend to find swingers pretty polite. We only go on couples only nights and people tend to be very tentative approaching others. I'd agree with above do what you want to do, feel free to say no, and to be forward with other people about what you want.

Have fun, that's the point in the end.

bangor

Thank you too

» Add a new message to this topic